Dampers(Ext) - F(7) R(4)
Dampers(Comp) - F(6) R(3)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(1) R(2)
Camber Angle - F(1.5) R(1.5)
Toe Angle - F(-0.20) R(-0.10)

Brakes
F(6) R(7)

All Around Tuned For 400PP Spec.

This car i've used for the New World Compact Car Race Seasonals.Very fun car and feels as if you are driving a go cart.If you have yet to try out a 400PP car then this one is a good one to start with.

Last edited:
CapeRingInside_1.jpg

CapeRingInside.jpg

1999 Vauxhall Tigra 1.6l 400PP

Online Status 👍

HP - 167
TRQ - 171
Weight - 956kg

Place to Buy
Used Car Dealership

GT Auto
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance

Tuning Shop

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable Differential
FC Suspension
Soft Sports Tires

The Tune

Body/Chassis
Ballast Amount/Position - 79kg/50

Engine
Power Limiter - 100.0%

Transmission
Set Final Gear to 3.225
Top Speed Stays at 124
1st - 3.459
2nd - 2.466
3rd - 1.829
4th - 1.425
5th - 1.132

Drivetrain
Initial Torque - 5
Acceleration - 35
Deceleration - 5

Suspension
Ride Height - F(-20) R(-5)
Springs - F(9.8) R(3.2)
Dampers(Ext) - F(7) R(5)
Dampers(Comp) - F(5) R(4)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(2) R(3)
Toe Angle - F(-0.20) R(-0.15)

Brakes
F(4) R(5)

All Around Tuned For 400PP Spec.

This car is the first 400PP i had tuned.The reason why i tuned this one is you never really hear about this car and it's awkwardly shaped which caught my eye,so i decided to tune her up.The outcome?Very good car indeed.She's quick has, great turn in and people will say "a Tigra"?:lol:In the end this was a very fun car to tune.

Last edited:
Rome_1.jpg

Rome.jpg

1980 Renault 5 Turbo 450PP

HP - 226
TRQ - 242
Weight - 957kg

Place to Buy
Used Car Dealership

GT Auto
Type C Wing
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance

Tuning Shop

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Semi Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable Differential
FC Suspension
Soft Sports Tires

The Tune

Body/Chassis
Aero - R(20)
Ballast Amount/Position - 79kg/50

Engine
Power Limiter - 100.0%

Transmission
Set Final Gear to 3.113
Top Speed Stays at 137
1st - 3.179
2nd - 2.254
3rd - 1.667
4th - 1.296
5th - 1.017

Drivetrain
Initial Torque - 10
Acceleration - 30
Deceleration - 10

Suspension
Ride Height - F(-20) R(-15)
Springs - F(8.5) R(12.0)
Dampers(Ext) - F(7) R(8)
Dampers(Comp) - F(6) R(5)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(3) R(3)
Toe Angle - F(-0.15) R(-0.15)

Brakes
F(4) R(5)

All Around Tuned For 450PP Spec.

This car has probably been my toughest car to tune so far.This thing had some major oversteer and was twitchy like no other under braking,but no worries car works well now.:).Car has a very smooth turn in,but can still get a bit wild if not treated properly.In tuning this i've brought back a great FM2 legend to GT5 👍

Last edited:
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_1.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

2001 Toyota Soarer 430SCV 450PP

HP - 293
TRQ - 349
Weight - 1506kg

Place to Buy
Used Car Dealership

GT Auto
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance

Tuning Shop

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable Differential
FC Suspension
Soft Sports Tires

The Tune

Body/Chassis
Ballast Amount/Position - 98kg/50

Engine
Power Limiter - 96.9%

Transmission
Set Final Gear to 3.155
Top Speed Stays at 174
1st - 3.018
2nd - 2.088
3rd - 1.502
4th - 1.143
5th - 0.891

Drivetrain
Initial Torque - 10
Acceleration - 25
Deceleration - 10

Suspension
Ride Height - F(-25) R(-20)
Springs - F(9.5) R(6.0)
Dampers(Ext) - F(7) R(7)
Dampers(Comp) - F(6) R(5)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(3) R(4)
Camber Angle - F(2.0) R(2.0)
Toe Angle - F(-0.20) R(-0.10)

Brakes
F(6) R(7)

All Around Tuned For 450PP Spec.

This here car is one i did as a request back in the FM2 days so i decided to try to get her tuned up for GT5.Since the car is so heavy it took a while to get the right suspension set-up.Car feels great around the corners and has good acceleration for the weight,but keep in mind this is a heavy car so breaking earlier is key.

wow Starfire you've been busy will check out the VW, is it track specific or an all around tune? I know I wont be disappointed it's like you guys were here for my driving style.

Indy

PS are you a wheel guy or DS3? cant wait to see what zero comes up with for tunes with his new wheel.

wow Starfire you've been busy will check out the VW, is it track specific or an all around tune? I know I wont be disappointed it's like you guys were here for my driving style.

Indy

PS are you a wheel guy or DS3? cant wait to see what zero comes up with for tunes with his new wheel.

These are only some of the tunes i've had collecting dust in my garage :lol:.The only thing i had to do was get them down to the right PP and re-adjust the Transmission.I do have more coming it just may be a while before i have them up.

You will like the VW it's a very nice ride.Smooth and fast for the PP range.

I do all my tunes as all around tunes.I did this back in the FM2 days and quite a few people enjoyed my tunes.

Enjoy the tunes man 👍

*Edit* Well i use both the DS3 and Wheel.I first start tuning with the DS3 and when i like the tune on the DS3 i go to my wheel and test and make minor tweaks.I can guarantee zero speed will have some good ones in the near future.

Last edited:
Me and zero speed had a discussion about Transmission tuning and which methods work well so in the next few days i'll be updating my earlier tunes Transmission settings. 👍

Koolio i still can't get my head wrapped around setting up the tranny left is bigger right is lower I liked the F1 CE had it simple and fast

Koolio i still can't get my head wrapped around setting up the tranny left is bigger right is lower I liked the F1 CE had it simple and fast

You are talking about the final gear correct?I've found that if the FG gear is set lower you get better acceleration.

On the gears it's a different story.I try to set my gears to be anywhere from 10% or 5% more than the last gear,the thing is finding the right starting point.

Indy

The only thing i am working on is a DC2 Integra @ 450pp for the ring. Looking to hit 7:30-7:32 with it, right now i am at 7:36 with it. Parts only with a LSD tweak, ride height, and adjusted final gear.

The only thing i am working on is a DC2 Integra @ 450pp for the ring. Looking to hit 7:30-7:32 with it, right now i am at 7:36 with it. Parts only with a LSD tweak, ride height, and adjusted final gear.

That is nice man.

I say once you get the suspension fully tweaked you will have that thing running 7:30.xxx's in no time. :)

Sweet, can't wait to get driving again(BOBs doing Nur 24Hr) some nice new rides to play with.

Indy
zero sent you a PM here on gtplanet

I just realized that i forgot to put what the Aero settings where supposed to be on the Renault 5 Turbo.

The tune is now updated.👍

Sorry guys been busy with shoot out and haven't got to test the VW. on the short list for this week.Doing shoot out finial runs; I could have over looked, but did zero post his shoot out lotus tune? what a fun ride.

Indy

I want to thank Zero very much for offering me the "official Test Driver" for CKR. I have my hands full with the car list and promise to start as soon as I'm done with RVR's shootout.

Again Thanks
Indy

I want to thank Zero very much for offering me the "official Test Driver" for CKR. I have my hands full with the car list and promise to start as soon as I'm done with RVR's shootout.

Again Thanks
Indy

As soon as i'm done with my round of golf on Tiger Woods i'll update the OP for you. 👍

*Edit* OP is updated.Welcome to the team.👍

Last edited:
guess the Irish in me will take those semi-cold ones off your hands:sly: , and it looks like I have to bring some Beck's and some Guinness as well:)

Just got power back on first thing I'm taking out my GTI for a run at the ring and Laguna. and Zero when's the release date for your new tune it was a blast?

Indy

When i seen this i had the Dos Equis quote going round in my head :lol:
Lol. Good stuff, but I prefer a local beer "Gordon Biersch".
guess the Irish in me will take those semi-cold ones off your hands:sly: , and it looks like I have to bring some Beck's and some Guinness as well:)

Just got power back on first thing I'm taking out my GTI for a run at the ring and Laguna. and Zero when's the release date for your new tune it was a blast?

Indy
Very very soon. I have the tune written down and pictures taken. Just need to post it.

can't wait for the SE Asian speed demon. Going to take a little break from GT5, drove alot of mile for the shootout at Laguna, but I promise I will take the VW out after I finish the Last challenge on GRID! and a couple of the others as well that have caught my eye.

Indy

can't wait for the SE Asian speed demon. Going to take a little break from GT5, drove alot of mile for the shootout at Laguna, but I promise I will take the VW out after I finish the Last challenge on GRID! and a couple of the others as well that have caught my eye.

Indy

That's cool man.I'm taking a small break as well.I've got some tunes lined up but it will be a while before i post them.I'll let you try them out before hand.

No worries on the VW.When you try it you will love this car. :)

Star what a fine job it ate that Mini for breakfast in the newer seasonal event. and it was so kool at the cart track, had to change the camber just a hair for my liking but this is one nice classic VW tune.Side note saw one of these tooling around campus this morning a little rusty but Indiana winters will do that:lol:
Going to take it around "Green Hell" this should be real fun.

Also fridge restocked got carried away last night:sly:

Indy

Star what a fine job it ate that Mini for breakfast in the newer seasonal event. and it was so kool at the cart track, had to change the camber just a hair for my liking but this is one nice classic VW tune.Side note saw one of these tooling around campus this morning a little rusty but Indiana winters will do that:lol:
Going to take it around "Green Hell" this should be real fun.

Also fridge restocked got carried away last night:sly:

Indy

Cool man.Glad to hear you enjoyed the VW. :)

You know i haven't driven it on the ring yet.I would have to say it would do well since it has that go-kart feel to it.It might top out on speed though.

Good to hear the fridge is stocked back up.I've had a long day at work and could use a cold one.:sly:

Zero Thank you for posting the "speed demon" I can't wait to see what others think.
As I do believe I was one of the first to take her for a spin, this little bad boy loves the track,pulling mine out of the dark damp garage and get it tuned,to let it eat some tarmac.

It has a tone of grip and is so soft in the corners, and quick as sin. I took it to Suzuka a turned five constant 2:05.xxx(.604 the best) with a little more track time(I don't really like Suzuka) I could see a mid :04.xxx coming from me(DS3) and can't wait to get mine tuned and have a go again.

Good I could use a beer:tup:. Just got back from a meeting with my lawyer:crazy:. The speed demon tune is posted, just need to add pics.

I'll be heading out for a bit so when i get back i'll update the OP with the new tune. 👍

Latest Posts

Back