Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54

WELCOME TO THE MULSANNE RACING CLUB
In a similar vein to the Saturday Stock Car Series (SSCS) and Concours Club, I am running a racing club of a friday night, from about 7pm to 9pm BST.

THE CONCEPT

The MRC aims to offer fun competitive clean racing of a Friday night. No points are awarded, but races are still going to be competitive. Each week a car or theme is selected. Everyone must use the car's on offer to qualify for the event. Only modifications mentioned in the first post are legal - any others are illegal and will result in disqualification. Drving aids will be off (except TCS (optional) and ABS 1), and grip reduction will be real and damage will be on limited to dissuade careless driving.

To sign up answer these questions:

What is your PSN?
Have you read the first 3 posts outlining the entry criteria?
Are you ready to race clean, fair and have a good time?

REGISTERED DRIVERS
MrMulsanne / Furinkazen
Akmuq / GTP_Akmuq
Carbonox / Carbonox
darren200cook / DARREN200COOK
Stefan-Bellof / BRM V-16

WEEK 2 - TROFEO ROMEO!!! ALFA AT THE EIGER!!!

THE CAR: Week 2, Friday 26th August is for the 4 wheeled fun machine the
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65!!!

ahrweilertownsquare4.jpg

NO EXTRA PARTS ARE PERMITTED FOR THIS CAR!!!
We shall run in the following spec:

177hp
Sports Hard Tyres.

THE TRACK: Eiger Nordwand Short Track - 3 x 15 lap races - Pit Stop MANDATORY in race 2, optional in Race 3

Last edited:
WEEK 1: AUDI R8 LMS / NURBURGRING - WINNERS GTP_akmuq and Sumo_098

nrburgringgpd1w.jpg

Last edited:
You put the link in the PM wrong....

Anyways, can't wait.:)
Tyres? Mandatory stop?

You put the link in the PM wrong....

Anyways, can't wait.:)
Tyres? Mandatory stop?

:facepalm:

Just updating post.

Racing hard's to be used. Should we have a pit stop in Race 2? What do you guys think?

Well I can drive 22 laps around GP/F with the same old racing mediums and still win a race, so it might end up as an optional choice unless it's forced by rules :sly:

Well I can drive 22 laps around GP/F with the same old racing mediums and still win a race, so it might end up as an optional choice unless it's forced by rules :sly:

With the R8 LMS?

Make it part of the rules, lets people outsmart one another.:sly:

Okay, it was the Calsonic GTR (:sly:) but meh, this is still a shorter track with less laps and harder tyres :)

Sign me up :)

PSN: BRM-V16

I might only be able to participate every other Friday if that is ok.

I have read the opening posts and understand and agree.
My name is on SSCS and Concours Club approved drivers lists and i'm a fair, clean, and reasonably fast driver.

Is this starting Friday 19.08?

Last edited:
I'd like to race here.

1. DARREN200COOK
2.Yes
3.Yes

Welcome! Add me on PSN: Furinkazen

Sign me up :)

PSN: BRM-V16

I might only be able to participate every other Friday if that is ok.

I have read the opening posts and understand and agree.
My name is on SSCS and Concours Club approved drivers list and you already have me on PSN. I'm a fair, clean, and reasonably fast driver.

Every club needs a Scandinavian!

Is this starting Friday 19.08?

Yes it is and welcome. Hopefully this goes well as a first event.

Added. Was looking at Concours (SSCS is now dead) and saw this. Looked fun so, yeah.

Depending on interest this may just run for a short while, depends as I am going to gauge interest on a Friday night in a couple other series..

Grrr, the wife wants attention tonight :( lol. I'll make it if I can. That's about as committed I can be for tonight I'm afraid.

Count me in too, I'll be around :), is it ok to invite a friend or 2 who aren't a member of GTP? Its ok if its GTP only 👍

Count me in too, I'll be around :), is it ok to invite a friend or 2 who aren't a member of GTP? Its ok if its GTP only 👍

As long as they race clean and follow the rules yeah. Room open in 40 minutes.

Running late, won't be on for another 20 or so minutes and will probably miss race 1.

Sorry I couldn't make it :(, every time I tried to join the room I got the message, 'cannot join as your network is incompatible with the room owner'. I've never experienced this before in your room though :(

I'll have to drop out of TOCA if this continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back