Calling All Fun Racers.....It's Tokyo R246 Surpise Night!!..Mon 22nd Aug 9pm GMT +1

• Thread starter DJAbacus
  • 32 comments
DJAbacus
This is the 20th Monday Night Fun Racers Surprise Night!!! 👍

EDIT: This event will now be held in brenner's lounge. Please send a Friends Request to brenmu68 or you won't be able to attend...Cheers DJ

All welcome...especially newer drivers. :nervous: ...so driving aids are allowed... 👍

There will be 3/4 races (5 laps each) on Monday 22nd August, first race starts at 9.00pm Current UK time...GMT+1

Room (open lobby) opens on Monday at 8.30pm for practise/qualifying. (PSN: DJAbacus..add me) :)

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room, though you will be a driving on sports medium tyres.

The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 9pm. All you need to do is choose the colour and tyres. :drool:

There will be no points awarded. :rolleyes:

Please drive as clean as possible.

Banter while driving is more than welcome. :lol:...so get a headset...

Please post below if you are interested.....a few is good but the more the merrier...:dopey:

Relax and Enjoy :cheers:

Come join the Fun Racers Club for a fun and relaxed online experience.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR LOCAL TIME AND TO REQUEST A REMINDER

Fun racers: Monday 22nd August

bainesymonn
250 GTO
Mushy_Peaz_
ID_Racing
brenner
RDAardvark
JayWalker
JACK_GTR
leonardo887
otakukid96
DanJHooper
keldabest13
Otsdarva
bigone202

Last edited:
Haven't really raced this track much but looks like it's less technical than Monaco with opportunities to draft along the straights. Several short races rather than one long race. Should be fun. :)

I had my timing wrong for last night, so I missed out. :( Please put me down for this one & I can try again! :lol:

@Jay...no probs...there is a calendar link in the OP which will tell you what time the event starts 'where you are' and you can set reminders as well....nice feature IMO...

This event will now be held in brenner's lounge. Please send a Friends Request to brenmu68 or you won't be able to attend...Cheers DJ

Hi DJ, I won't be able to make it tonight after all, I forgot I have a date with my girlfriend... no I'm not joking, and no she is not imaginary :)

Have fun

Chris

Another really fun event, loved the car and the track. Unfortunately my concentration slipped in the last race, it was building up to a great race betweeen brenner gtp_jack, mushy and myself, but I chose to slam my car into the walls 3 times. ugh..:)
I'm looking forward to next weeks event.

Yeah, the Elise was great fun to throw around, plenty of little battles going on and some cool displays of drifting, intentional or not (in my case not) :cool:
I might have been able to hold the road a bit better in the last race if i'd remembered to put sport mediums on :ouch:
Thanks guys, ya all made it a great evening 👍👍👍

Annoyed that I missed last night - I love driving the Elise.

Next week, we will be at Grand Valley East. Sign up here.

All welcome

Back