Dampers (Extension): 6/7
Dampers (Compression): 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Camber Angle: 2.8/2.4
Toe Angle: -0.10/-0.16

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/5

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments

Last edited:
BMW Concept 1 Series Tii '07
~360 BHP - ~460 Nm - 1236 KG - ~500 PP

NrburgringGP_F_3-1.jpg

GT Auto
Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Racing Air Filter
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
N/A

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 3.487
2nd Gear: 2.537
3rd Gear: 1.947
4th Gear: 1.549
5th Gear: 1.283
6th Gear: 1.081

Final Gear: 3.077
Max Speed: 270 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 0/19
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0/45
Braking Sensitivity: 0/30

Suspension
Ride Height: -40/-40
Spring Rate: 7.5/9.0
Dampers (Extension): 5/6
Dampers (Compression): 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Camber Angle: 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.05/-0.15

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/5

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
Before I start describing what is one of my favourite tunes to date, I would like to say I have not yet tested it online yet, so while it is an absolute beast of fun offline, there is a very real risk that online it is way too slippery. Yes, I just revealed half it's charectaristics. It's epically fun. It's glue, coated in grease. Grips when you tell it to, but slides all the way around the Nurb GP/F corner if that's what you want. I had so much fun punishing the tarmac on that circuit while tuning this car.

Last edited:
What happened to the wave of popularity I was riding on shortly? What does RKM do differently than me to be popular? :P

What happened to the wave of popularity I was riding on shortly? What does RKM do differently than me to be popular? :P

I've had my garage open for awhile and only have two reviews (one by you, thanks :)). I think it's so many tune shops (I'm one to blame), and people using tune and not telling the tuner if it's good or not, so I look at it as no news is good news :). My tunes must be great! :D. (J/k)

I've had my garage open for awhile and only have two reviews (one by you, thanks :)). I think it's so many tune shops (I'm one to blame), and people using tune and not telling the tuner if it's good or not, so I look at it as no news is good news :). My tunes must be great! :D. (J/k)

I think so. Half (no, most) of the reason we have what popularity we have now is from the popularity we gained at the beginning by being the first properly laid out tuning garage to hit the scene with quite a few tunes.

As for people using tunes and not saying what it does good/bad/ugly... Yep. You don't break Photobucket's bandwidth cap with only ~100 people coming and going through a thread. :lol:

Honda NSX-R - Roj Revisited
393 BHP @ 7300 RPM - 43 KGFM @ 6200 RPM - 1051 KG

Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

Review

After doing tests of several peoples NSX-R tunes. I decided I don't really like this car. Here its what I made of the Stock car and JG's version.
To see the full NSX write up head over to here.

Stock:
High speed ring -1:15.224
Deep Forest Raceway revers - 1:27.716

This car didn't really have any problems on the high speed ring apart from the first right hander after the bridge. The under steer meant I had to slow down a lot more then I thought I should have.
On Deep forest, I got caught out by a few of the tighter turns with both the under and over steer. The car feel slow in acceleration and doesn't corner well. Very disappointing car.

High speed ring - 1:09.073
Deep Forest Raceway revers - 1:21.054

Great handling car. Not the fastest round the high speed ring but what do you expect for a car with less BHP. Still managed a drift round that post bridge corner. But this is the diary cad that I didn't need to ease of the power in the first big bend. Just cruised round at 179mph.
To give you more of an idea of my driving skill I tested this on deep forest first to try and beet jg's time of 1:18.xxx. Best I could do with out hours of trying was a 1:22.xxx. so I'm about 4 seconds a lap slower than JG in the exact same car. I really do need to improve my racing.
So I tool it back to deep forest reverse to see how it did against the other tunes.
Best I could do was 1:21.054. Not as good as I had expected. In the slow corners it suffered from the out side rear wheel spinning up on acceleration. Which lead to a fair amount of over steer. Seemed to be a good tune just not up to my driving style.

Not sure I drive as well as you onboy, and I'm still conscious of annoying people so taking things easy lol

Nah, JG's nice enough to let you irritate him. :D Just tread carefully around here, you sometimes do get insufferable gits who lash out at you cuz you took a quick jab at them in jest.

Nah, JG's nice enough to let you irritate him. :D Just tread carefully around here, you sometimes do get insufferable gits who lash out at you cuz you took a quick jab at them in jest.

That is true, but expect to be irritated back. A lot. And I'm only an insufferable prick when I have a bad day :P

That is true, but expect to be irritated back. A lot. And I'm only an insufferable prick when I have a bad day :P
Not talking 'bout you. And let's face it, we all are when we're pissed off. It's just you haven't seen me rant. Mind you…there's always some returning muppet for me to lash out at…:lol:

Not talking 'bout you. And let's face it, we all are when we're pissed off. It's just you haven't seen me rant. Mind you…there's always some returning muppet for me to lash out at…:lol:

Lol who you talking about then? XD

Lol who you talking about then? XD
Can't talk 'bout it much. Let's just say……look in Praiano's shop, read the few pages back (2 or 3 pages back), you'd see who the 'insufferable' git is. That and a previously banned member who came back and I've been raging at him for while :lol:

It seems the tuners that run the big garages like this one are all pretty cool guys it's only a small few that can't take any criticism and start to flame people.

I'm never going to put peoples tunes down, just explain how it was for me. I do hope my test driving ability improves, and I'll be able to be a little more helpful to the tuners as i get a better idea of what does what.

I actually picked a car last night to start my own tune on see if I can start to under stand things a little better rather the just using others tunes or changing things randomly and hoping for the best.

Can't talk 'bout it much. Let's just say……look in Praiano's shop, read the few pages back (2 or 3 pages back), you'd see who the 'insufferable' git is. That and a previously banned member who came back and I've been raging at him for while :lol:

Couldn't find it lol.

It seems the tuners that run the big garages like this one are all pretty cool guys it's only a small few that can't take any criticism and start to flame people.

I'm never going to put peoples tunes down, just explain how it was for me. I do hope my test driving ability improves, and I'll be able to be a little more helpful to the tuners as i get a better idea of what does what.

I actually picked a car last night to start my own tune on see if I can start to under stand things a little better rather the just using others tunes or changing things randomly and hoping for the best.

Since when is this a big tuning garage? Many tunes (sort of), but I wouldn't call it big lol....

Since when is this a big tuning garage? Many tunes (sort of), but I wouldn't call it big lol....

It's big to me mate.
It's very active and has good tunes from what I've seen so far.

I'm pretty new to the tuning scene. only been looking round here a couple of months, so I find the likes of your garage pretty impressive.

It's the Prius we tuned, it's power is maximum.
I think so. Half (no, most) of the reason we have what popularity we have now is from the popularity we gained at the beginning by being the first properly laid out tuning garage to hit the scene with quite a few tunes.

As for people using tunes and not saying what it does good/bad/ugly... Yep. You don't break Photobucket's bandwidth cap with only ~100 people coming and going through a thread. :lol:

Mhmm. Pretty much. GT5 wasn't even 2 weeks old before we launched RKM with 6 tunes right off the bat. I believe there were a couple of garages that launched before us (one was LDP I think) but had no tunes, just a first page. Then there's our sports soft tyre preference which keeps us sorta unique among the rest. :D

Luckily we got given a place to host all our images with no bandwidth. :D

Back