Borna12345's gallery (updated 01/09/2011)

• Thread starter Borna12345
  • 30 comments
Croatia
Oblong Orbit
GTP_Borna12345
Here's a link to my old gallery of snapshots. To start this off:
(* means edited)

Gallery updates:
  • 13/05/2011-Jaguar XJ13
  • 22/08/2011-Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ4, Ferrari 430 Scuderia
  • 30/08/2011-PDI Racing Kart 100
  • 01/09/2011-Nissan GT-R GT Academy Version, Suzuki Cappucino, Suzuki Swift, Honda Civic, Mazda 6
  • 06/09/2011-Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line, Honda Takata Dome NSX '06, Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car

Last edited:
Thank you for the likes. Since i have lost access to the 'net and am posting this from a friend's computer you'll have to wait a bit for more.

Nice first shot, but to be honest, the others are a bit blurry, and I don't know if that's intended or what, but I think a lot of people are just thinking, they're so blurry rather than it's in motion.

I knew about the blurriness but had no other pics to put up. It's not supposed to be motion.(Except in the Germans one.)

Here's a new batch:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respectively my favourite GT5 car and the car that won me the "Dream Drifter" trophy.

I know it's a Ferrari. Don't laugh. It can drift.

Last edited:
Here's a new batch:
siena_-_piazza_del_campo_2.jpg

Looks exactly like my photo just with a different filter.
Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

The location and angle are different as well but they do look alike. Any comments on the other ones?

I like the Ferrari (You do prefer Laguna Seca in reverse then :lol:.

The other Alfa ones are to dark I think, maybe turn up the exposure?

The filter kinda ruins the Alfa - Shots. Try not to use any of these filters from the game :D

The Ferrari - Shots are cool so far, but in the last one you seemed to focus a different part, the front seems kinda blurry.

I wanted the focus to be on the car in the Alfa pictures and that filter seems to fit perfectly with the background. It looks great to me. Not too dark either. Turn up your monitor brightness a bit, they looked great on both my TV and my monitor.
And yes, I do prefer Laguna Seca in reverse. I have some pics from GT4 of a Yellowbird drifting around the reverse track. Love the sensation when coming down from the Corkscrew.

Ahh karting is always such fun :D nice shots, on the second it would have been nice if you could have got some of the closer carts in focus a little more but its pretty good none the less 👍

Yeah but increasing the F number would sharpen all the other karts and I can't focus on such a large section at once. Perhaps with Miniature filter...

A new batch of one of my favourite cars. Remember, * means edited.

This is the original:

More unedited ones:

Hope you liked'em.

Here is a new, big batch:
Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another engine closeup:

Honda Takata Dome NSX '06:

Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car:

Hope you like them.
Hope you see them.

Back