I make pretty pictures - HSV + Other Edits, BRZ Preview [9/29]

• Thread starter akuyuku
  • 187 comments
I'm planning to make 3 separate posts. Two sets are pretty big and I'm combining another two.

(By the way, I'm planning to change the layout of the first post soon.)

The first of these 3 posts will be the Mercedes-Benz 300SL.

VARIANTS
6133159581_7c76111514_s.jpg

Last edited:
Check my album on my profile.
That are my current pics.
I got like 100 pics but i accidently deleted them XD

What? This is someone's gallery. Am I missing something here? :lol:

Anyway, fan-freakin'-tastic shots. :drool:
The JGTC/SuperGT shots are just stunning. I haven't seen you in the comps, have you been entering? If you haven't, I think entering may give you a better recognition. Just perfect. :drool:👍

What? This is someone's gallery. Am I missing something here? :lol:

Anyway, fan-freakin'-tastic shots. :drool:
The JGTC/SuperGT shots are just stunning. I haven't seen you in the comps, have you been entering? If you haven't, I think entering may give you a better recognition. Just perfect. :drool:👍

I think I've entered once or twice. One shot made it into the polls and then I stopped after that. I want to be more active when I enter the comps though. I've just been posting sporadically because I'm usually busy.

Thanks though. :D

And the final two sets, combined into one post.

370Z @ Rome, Calsonic Skyline & Denso Sard Supra @ Suzuka

Oh and an extra shot of the 300SL.

Wallpaper-sized versions of some of these pics are coming soon!

Last edited:
I LOVE the lightning on the 300SL - Shots as well on the GT 350Z - Shots.

The last update is a little bit less good, but still on a very high base of quality.

Great Nissan set!!:drool:

Gotta say these are three amazing sets 👍 great work

:bowdown:Those shots... they're...:drool::drool::drool:

Thanks guys. :D

I LOVE the lightning on the 300SL - Shots as well on the GT 350Z - Shots.

The last update is a little bit less good, but still on a very high base of quality.

Yeah, I'm not that great at handling standards yet. And as for the 370Z one, I agree with you on that too because I didn't really find any angles I liked in Rome. Then again, I rarely take shots there anyway.

Wow. I need to get the link so I can favorite these on Flickr now.
Just... Wow.

Here's my photostream.

It's a bit untidy because I never bothered to really organize them into sets. Heh.

how do i get pics from gran turismo over to an album on this site?

I'm doing this off the top of my head, so this might be slightly inaccurate.

Go to your photo gallery in GT5 and hold L1 and press X on which photos you want to import. While still holding L1, press triangle and select "Export photos to XMB." It should start exporting. Then, quit GT5 and go to the photos icon of your XMB. Press triangle and select "Copy multiple." You should be able to select which photos you want by pressing X on them. After that, there should be an option to copy them, so you press X on that.

After that, plug the USB drive into your computer and upload them to an image-hosting site like Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, or Imageshack. Then you can post them.

Wow, that was long.

how do i get pics from gran turismo over to an album on this site?

Why do people ask these things in people's galleries?

Anyway, answering on akuyku's behalf, you choose 'export to XMB' from the photo menu-in game, and then copy them to a USB and then move them to your computer, and then upload them here.

Also, thanks for the photostream link.

Damn, tree'd. :lol:

No prob and don't worry about it.

Anyway, I thought I had taken more of these shots in 1920x1080, but I guess not. I mean, if you have a 1620x1080 screen, you can ask me for a wallpaper version of one of the photos from those three sets and I'll see if I can get it for you.

As for now, the only two 1920x1080 ones.

Been busy with tons of schoolwork lately, but we have a day off today (how many schools get a day off for Rosh Hashanah in the first place?).

So here's the full set.

And my take on redesigning GT5's menus.

A bit of explanation for it as well:

The sidebox on the left shows all your basic info. Car, A/B-Spec levels, date/time, Cr.

Quick links - you can bookmark specific parts of the menu. Defaults are garage, dealerships, profile, and events.

The slideshow/movie bar at the top can collapse to make more room for the Wii menu-like tiles. The bar either plays the default cutscene things when you boot up GT5 or it goes through your photomode folder.

Last edited:
Thanks. :D And there's another X2010/driver pic added to the previews. I probably won't get to editing the other ones until the weekend.

Latest Posts

Back