Cone Killer Racing(CKR) 10/20/11 2 New tunes in the OP

Star you need to add my McLaren F1 "The Beefeater" (pg 12) to OP.

Zero Love the club!!!!

TFoDT
Indy

Sorry man,i've been working a lot this week and our thread has increased in activity,which i'm not used to.

I'll put tune in the OP right now before i get in the bed for work tonight.

No worries SFB. Take care of your self first..

Might be putting up a new tune today if I get the chance, posted it in CKR's club post. A classic Alfa touring car.

TFoDT
Indy

No worries SFB. Take care of your self first..

Might be putting up a new tune today if I get the chance, posted it in CKR's club post. A classic Alfa touring car.

TFoDT
Indy

I'll be sure to look in here first thing in the morning so i don't miss the tune this time 👍

After this crazy week is over(on wednesday)i'll post up my Zonda Tune.

Oh crap need some feed back on the BMW I have on share, is it ready for posting? what a way to get post count up:sly: :dunce: I hate brain farts( old timers disease).

TFoDT
Indy

XOLa8.jpg

Maserati Gran Turismo S '08

550PP @ 577 BHP 1352 KG Racing Hard Tyres

Installed Parts

Weight reduction stage 1+2+3
Na tune 1+2
Sports ECU
Sports intake manifold
Sports air filter
Sports exhaust manifold
Semi-racing exhaust
Twinplate clutch
Semiracing flywheel
Carbon driveshaft
Custon LSD- Initial 10/ Accel 10/ Decel 12
Brake balance Front 5 / Rear 4

Fully customisable transmission

Set top speed to 205mph Should give you these gears
  1. 1. 4.205 2. 2.799 3. 2.030 4. 1.545 5. 1.234 6 1.034 Final 3.307

Fully customisable suspension

Front Rear
Ride height -12 -12
Springs 5.8 10.5
Extension 5 5
Compression 5 4
Antiroll bar 6 5

Camber 0.00 0.8
Toe 0.10 0.30

I cant believe this cars sat in my garage this long before I finally drove it. The 4.7L V8 is absolutely immense it pulls you along in style and sounds tremendous. Racing hard tyres enable you to put the power down and for a large coupe it really can perform on the circuit.

BB, Gonna give this GT a go. I'll put it up against my DB9......working on the Alfa at sons right know, He wants to teach me how to do C.O.D black ops online(I suck) and I want to watch football and test cars( he's got 2 TVs in his almost a Man Cave, he's 20)

Indy

Last edited:
If your on his account just go severely negative and hell be worriying about his stats and turn it off :D

Perk 1 Flak jacket so the remote control cars cant get you . My personal fave.

Ill get the Maserati on share, got a brief window for testing, ive got Touring cars in just over an hour.

BB, Gonna give this GT a go. I'll put it up against my DB9......working on the Alfa at sons right know, He wants to teach me how to do C.O.D black ops online(I suck) and I want to watch football and test cars( he's got 2 TVs in his almost a Man Cave, he's 20)

Indy

Give it time for black ops, games been out for a while now. It will take time to learn the maps, tactics, weapons, etc. Also combat training is great for learning.

If your on his account just go severely negative and hell be worriying about his stats and turn it off :D

Perk 1 Flak jacket so the remote control cars cant get you . My personal fave.

Ill get the Maserati on share, got a brief window for testing, ive got Touring cars in just over an hour.

My perks are: ghost pro, slight of hand pro, and hacker. Haven't bothered with hacker pro since I mainly use it to see enemy equipment. Weapons of choice: silenced Galil, G11, AUG with a reflex sight, M16 with a reflex too. I only play hardcore TDM, K/D is 2.35 and climbing. :)

I think the framerate 30 fps on BO is why I dislike it, MW2 + COD4 where 60 fps so BO feels unsmooth and kinda laggy . I may just be bored of the genre I dunno.

I posted on our thing about a group project .

I think the framerate 30 fps on BO is why I dislike it, MW2 + COD4 where 60 fps so BO feels unsmooth and kinda laggy . I may just be bored of the genre I dunno.

I posted on our thing about a group project .

I agree with you 100%. Doesn't run no where near as good as the MW games. I would buy MW2 but I played it way too much on xbox, besides MW3 is out in November.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
toe setting ? Are they .00 .00 ? or was it late when you completed the tune and simply made a small mistake? Thanks for all your work.

Wasnt late I just made a mistake :D

Toe is 0.00 front, 0.10 rear . Camber 0.00 front, 1.00 rear .

I will correct the tune in the morning, thanks for letting me know. Please post a review ,thanks.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Thanks for the quick answer to my question. So i just spent the last hour or so testing this tune. i consider myself an average driver. I use a wheel and went to Trial Mountain in a private online room. First i took out my tune and was able to turn a hot lap of 1:22:912. Mostly in the lows 1:23 xxx. Also i should mention i used my pp of 607 with hp of 674.
Now for your tune. The first thing i noticed was a slight under steer entering the corners, however when i applied the throttle the front gripped and turned in nicely. Seemed strange the front would grip after the intial under steer. Enjoyed this aspect of the drive. I added a very small amount of front camber and toe. Your mid corner and exit grip was great. Very stable in the middle and the exit grip allowed me to get on the throttle a bit sooner. I saw my times drop to a hot lap of 1:22:337. i am very happy at this time. Any time i can pick up half second i consider the tune well worth the effort. The above time was with my higher pp and hp.
I then lowered the pp to 600 which gave 637 hp. I noticed i can only drop my down force to 25 , not 20 as you mention? Was curious as to how much slower the car would be. Surprise, surprise!!. My hot lap dropped to 1:22:006. How can this be? lower pp and horse power equals better times? With the 600 pp i ran regularly better times than my hot lap at the higher pp. I must have run 20 laps to try and disprove the clock. Nope. The times were better at the lower pp. I am just sitting here scratching my head.
Overall a great tune. If you have this car you owe it to yourself to try these settings.
I have changed my settings to your numbers.
Look forward to trying out some of your other tunes. Yes, i will be testing them at the recommended pp, not my numbers.

Im an idiot , I wrote the tune down . Done final testing and the downforce is at 40 rather than 25 (cant read my own writing) I obviously changed it before finalising it.

Though I would say downforce levels needed would change track to track , more on Trial Mountain, less on Grand Valley etc

The rest of my tunes are error free , note to self only write down tune once finished.

The Ferrari was originally tuned for the 600pp shootout and ive done more miles in it than anything else. The higher bhp possibly would mean the gearbox would need adjusting or maybe needs a little more grip than the tyres have. I generally leave toe and camber alone and try and fix handling issues in other ways. It means (I hope) better tyre wear on longer runs.

Last edited:
Maserati Gran Turismo S 08
I liked your Scuderia so much i jumped right into the Maserati. I had one in my garage from a longtime ago. I had added all options which gave me.
664 Hp at 585 pp.
I lowered the engine pp to 550 and my numbers were, 505 Hp at 550. ?? Lot less Hp than yours at 550.
So i went and bought another Maserati. Did your options and i came up with 578 Hp at 550 pp.

fully tuned 585 pp 664 Hp
engine limiter 550 pp 505 Hp
your options 550 pp 578 Hp

A 73 Hp loss by using the engine limiter? This really has me confused. I just assumed, ( yes i know what happens when you assume, you make an "ass out of "u" and "me") that if you lowered the engine pp you would end up with the same numbers.

Can you shed some light as to why the Hp is so different?

Now I am wondering how many other cars lose Hp when i use the engine limiter to fit into a certain lower pp range.

Thats surprising , if you have done the window weight reduction and carbon bonnet (which I havent) thats maybe 25kg -30kg max so id guess thats max 40pp . Your right doesnt make sense. So have you added any aero parts ? front splitter or a wing .

I built one from new and get 571bhp @ 549pp . My posted tune is 577bhp @ 550pp I blame engine break in for that.

Anyway I sent you a PSN fr if you want my cars on share.

After waiting 6 hours for the dang Nascar race they finally called it.I'm a bit :mad: because they postponed it for tomorrow at 12.I've missed 3 Nascar races in a row now and it's getting a bit old.This is what happens when you change the schedule.Ok i am done venting now.

@bigberry i updated the OP with your Maserati tune.

well SFB Smoke won at Chicagoland today and thats about all i know, I'm not a nascrap fan and I hope you all enjoy espn's princess, I cant wait til she's gone...

Indy

PS Alfa should be up soon, just got back from doc appointment, and will have my "BVR Shadow" up for share and your testing here soon(also a Alfa)

Greetings CKR, I will check out some of your 400 - 550pp tunes, will report back with the gems I find.

1965 ALFA ROMEO Giulia GTA 1600 400PP
TrialMountainCircuit1-1.jpg

Place to buy UCD or OCD

GT Auto
Oil Change
Engine/Chassis rebuild(If needed)

Tune Shop:
ECU
Sport Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Mid-Range Turbo
F/C Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
F/C Suspension
S3 tires

The Tune:
147HP
157/torque
810kg
400PP

Transmission:
adjust top speed to 137mph(140mph)
Final gear: 4.520

Power Limiter: 97.4%(adjust to engine wear)

Suspension:
R/H: -15F/-15R
SR: 7.8F/6.9R
Ext: 5F/5R
Comp: 4F/4R
ARB: 2F/2R
Camber: 0.8F/1.2R
Toe: -0.08F/+0.10R

LSD: 7/30/11

Brakes: 4F/6R

Ballast 65kg/50(51/49))

Tuner Notes: I wanted to do a classic touring car racer, and alfa came thru. You wont set any land speed records with this "Boat". She rocks and rolls and tail will step out on you if your not careful but she is a fun drive. All testing was done online,except at the Nurburgring(see below). She's an all around tourer and handles well on on tracks with that classic body roll feel and snap over-steer...
I put R2's on her for a test run at Nurburgring and while it was not clean, no corners were cut and time didn't go red,(she didn't like the bigger curbs) she did a 8.40.674 with her arse power sliding alot, All aids off ABS 1.
I hope you enjoy and ALL Feedback is welcomed.

Indy

Last edited:
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00
00Hi4.jpg

404 BHP 1300KG 500PP Sports Soft tyres

Engine limiter at 95.5% Ballast position 50 (rear) 82KG

Parts Installed

Weight reduction stage 3 , Na tune 1, Sports ECU, Racing air filter
Sports exhaust manifold, Catalytic converter sports, Racing exhaust
Twinplate clutch, Semiracing flywheel, Carbon propeller shaft, High rpm turbo

Torque centreing differential- Front 30 / Rear 70

Fully custom LSD Front- Initial 10/ Accel 60/ Decel 15
Rear- Initial 10/ Accel 40/ Decel 20

Fully customisable transmission - set top speed to 174 mph

Fully customisable suspension

Front Rear
ride height -8 -10
springs 5.5 6.4
extension 3 3
compression 2 2
Antiroll bar 4 1

camber 1.8 0.4
toe 0.00 0.20

Brake balance - Front 6 / Rear 4

Sports soft tyres, paint colour is lime green metallic

Here we have the Imprezas bigger brother , slightly heavier yes but packing more power. Tuned to 500pp on soft sports rubber it can hang with the best of them. A very easy and enjoyable drive.

Credit to Zero_speed for the rear ballast inspired by his 22B Impreza.

Thanks Zero, I had the Interceptor in mind as well, the body roll should be amazing.
Alfa Feed back needed is it another short track killer?

Indy

Cheers SFB , was it raining? 6 hours thats brutal .

Yeah it was raining,well it would rain then they would get the track dry,then it would rain some more.I was already angry from how bad the San Diego Chargers played and that didn't help.:grumpy:

well SFB Smoke won at Chicagoland today and thats about all i know, I'm not a nascrap fan and I hope you all enjoy espn's princess, I cant wait til she's gone...

Indy

PS Alfa should be up soon, just got back from doc appointment, and will have my "BVR Shadow" up for share and your testing here soon(also a Alfa)

It's good to hear that Tony Stewart won.He's had a rough season so far.I'm just glad to see Kyle Busch having a bad day and moving to 9th in points.I dislike that guy.

Who's ESPN's princess? don't have cable or anything(go to Mom and Dad's to watch TV)So i'm not sure what that meant.

At the moment i'm mowing the yard,but i will get the newer tunes updated to the OP soon.

Star, ESPN's princess is the wold's biggest arse Ms Danica Patrick, she'll fit right in now with the good ol' boys after her latest comment about Brazilian drivers as well as her Japan comment a couple day prior.
Get that yard mowed and have a cold one and enjoy your time off.

Indy

Star, ESPN's princess is the wold's biggest arse Ms Danica Patrick, she'll fit right in now with the good ol' boys after her latest comment about Brazilian drivers as well as her Japan comment a couple day prior.
Get that yard mowed and have a cold one and enjoy your time off.

Indy

I thought it was Danica,but wasn't sure.I'm not too fond of her myself.I didn't know of her comments.sounds to me that they were pretty bad.

Dude,i'll have about 5 or 6 cold ones.That's one thing i love to do while i mow.Well i'm gonna get back out here and sweat some more.

Latest Posts

Back