GT4 European Cup Season 2 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 521 comments
Cape Ring North or South. Love the track and think it would be a blast to go round that massively banked corner in these cars :sly:

Cape Ring North or South. Love the track and think it would be a blast to go round that massively banked corner in these cars :sly:

You forget you're driving the Corvette. :D
It will be so bad there me thinks. ;)

Er not to sure about track, but will the F1 quli be finished in time for this race as its slightly later this weekend (not too sure of times)

Er not to sure about track, but will the F1 quli be finished in time for this race as its slightly later this weekend (not too sure of times)

I checked this when I was putting up this season's thread, and Singapore quali starts at 15:00 BST so with no delays it should be finished at 16:00 BST. :)

Honestly, I'd prefer normal Grand Valley to reverse Grand Valley.

I'd still like to see a race at HSR reverse, though ;)

Ehhh I'm reluctant to use Trial Mountain because there's 4 corners where you can corner cut so easily it would just cause trouble. And we're not racing at HSR Reverse either lol!

Alright take your pick...

Deep Forest (no one dare mention Deep Forest reverse!)
Grand Valley
Grand Valley Reverse
GVE
GVE Reverse

Or I can pick out a hat. :)

Just pick one randomly out of a hat like you said! Seriously, i would LOVE a race at the Green Hell!

Race Information - Grand Valley

img.php

Laps will be set to 20.​
  • 30 minute practice followed by 15 minute qualifying, starting at 17:00 BST (GMT+1). Read the Qualifying section of the OP for further information.
  • You should not go off track or drive "dirty". Red+white rumble strips are track, the white/grey concrete is not. If you continuously drive on dirty parts of the track during the race and you gain time from doing so, an appropriate penalty will be given out.
  • These are the obvious dirty parts of the track. You should not run wide here. Given in chronological order of the lap (click for big):
Pics are from GV Reverse. Imagine the car is pointing the other way! :P

• Remember if you run wide on a hot lap during Qualifying, you must abandon the lap and make sure it does not end up being your fastest lap.

Formation lap: Maintain a pace of EXACTLY 50 mph/80 kmh. Do not weave in order to try and warm up your tyres. This will only cause damage.
Polesitter will start on the RIGHT hand side (the outside line to the first corner), 2nd place driver will start on the LEFT hand side. So we will do a formation lap in the positions the game places us from Qualifying. The front of your car should not pass the back end of the car in front!

Pits: The Pits will open on lap number 9 (as in the top left corner of your screen) and close on lap 14 (as in the top left corner of your screen). Therefore you may pit on laps 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. Failing to do so will result in an appropriate penalty.

That's all. Have fun everyone and keep it clean. 👍

Room will be at around 16:30, please add my PSN to find the room easier.

Sorry Adam, my wheel is still broken and I don't have acces to my PS3 now anyway. I'll come back as soon as possible.

Okay no problem.

F1 Quali edit:
I checked this when I was putting up this season's thread, and Singapore quali starts at 15:00 BST so with no delays it should be finished at 16:00 BST. :)

And what do you know... a red flag.

Last edited:
I will be there after F1 qualy ends. I havent practiced a single minute this week, been busy. :(

I wanted to get some practice is this morning, but with F1 quali (Vettel wins lol :rolleyes:) and now I have people wanting to qualify for the integras now, looks like I wont be able to get any in.

Great. 👎

I guess a couple of people don't like it when I'm in front of them, so they quit to make it look like I came in last :/

Typical me crashing on lap 1 when I had a decent quali effort.

Sorry about the no shows lads but have just bought another house and you know how it is 16/18 hour days .
hope i will be able to get to some races but if not maybe next season when have more time.

Sorry I didn't show up, had a long night last night. That plus I'm not exactly in a ripping mood as of late.

Back