CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Just watched it, and I have to say, its looking like the GTA game we should have had for the PS3, as GTA III was for the PS2, not that GTA IV was a bad game, its just V is looking decidedly more polished and improved! Time to say goodbye to any freetime again...so when is it out?

They haven't announced a release date yet but GTA games traditionally come out in October (apart from GTA IV which was delayed) so I've got my fingers crossed for a pre Christmas 2012 release :)

Did any of you google the release date for GTA5 & get the Easter egg article....? There's a guy in trailer hammering a 'For Sale' sign into the ground at a house, & on the kerb is wrote the house number - 2405. Because the arm of Rockstar developing the game is based in Britain here, the article is suggesting that the hidden message there is 'For Sale 24/05' - release date for the game. Kinda cool. But the Americans wouldn't pick up on that coz they stupidly mix their dates around & put their month first..... Idiots.

Did any of you google the release date for GTA5 & get the Easter egg article....? There's a guy in trailer hammering a 'For Sale' sign into the ground at a house, & on the kerb is wrote the house number - 2405. Because the arm of Rockstar developing the game is based in Britain here, the article is suggesting that the hidden message there is 'For Sale 24/05' - release date for the game. Kinda cool. But the Americans wouldn't pick up on that coz they stupidly mix their dates around & put their month first..... Idiots.

You're right! ...lets hope they're correct eh?

GTAV.jpg

Last edited:
CONFIRMED DRIVERS - 11.11.11

PSN-OmniusALX
ade3210
jamesybograt
Barnezy318
buraspo
geordie139
BUCHANPOWER - Race 3 only?

Last edited:
It seems quite fitting that our 11th event falls on this date, good work Omnius:tup:

It seems quite fitting that our 11th event falls on this date, good work Omnius:tup:

Who knew! It must have been fate! I couldn't have known and it was actually today when setting up did it click! 👍

Count me in .
don't know who to be ?
go for a brit or a kraut ?

cars are sooooo close lotus/ruf ? aston/bmw ?
tvr/merc ? decisions decisions :confused::confused:

btw congrats on 1000 posts (only 996 to go till 2000:lol:)

Hey guys,

Firstly apologies if I made contact last Friday, as I didn't even notice there was. As for the corner cutting in Spa, I was following the race leaders line who walked away with the win. I will make the effort moving forwards to be extra clean.

Just want to get an idea of my pace as I'm trying to practice this week. Frist race I've put down a 1:36.262 and the second 1:11.124. I'm sure I can shave a bit off but was hopping to find out if I'm anywhere near? I won't bother trying to get the time down for the Third right now as it'll take me a year to learn the track as well as you guys.

Cheers, Rob

Thanks for that, and no worries! Water under the bridge mate :)

I can't remember my times (just turned off) will post them tomorrow :)

Just want to get an idea of my pace as I'm trying to practice this week. Frist race I've put down a 1:36.262 and the second 1:11.124. I'm sure I can shave a bit off but was hopping to find out if I'm anywhere near? I won't bother trying to get the time down for the Third right now as it'll take me a year to learn the track as well as you guys.

Cheers, Rob

Race 2 I'm getting around the 1:09 mark....Race 1 about 1:35ish

Last edited:
Just did a quick lap with the control pad instead of the wheel for race one and did a 1:32.4, 4 seconds quicker then with the wheel! Maybe I'll use the pad this Friday!

nice car choice for this friday , gonna train a bit :). I like one make races and what about tunnig ? hope u will make some races with production cars without tunning

did 10 laps of practice on each of the first 2 races to get a feel of time .
so hear is your downfall (puts pinkie to edge of mouth and chortles to himself:sly::lol:) monaco 1:30.1xx NPR4 1:06.1xx

( has a smug grin on his face:lol:)

BTW going with a british car (stiff upper lip and all that ! WHAT WHAT??)

so hear is your downfall (puts pinkie to edge of mouth and chortles to himself:sly::lol:) monaco 1:30.1xx NPR4 1:06.1xx

Like I said, I think I need some of those tips you passed on to ade!

made a 4 lap train race with kart :) on nord...4 , very interesting last turn ,in most cases its uphiil curb on this track, but this time its like a jumping board ,lol, AI just doesn't know how to make it correct .

jamesybograt

I lied a little bit about my time round Monaco so this makes me happy ;);)

GT Flaw
I lied a little bit about my time round Monaco so this makes me happy ;);)

Ha! It will all be different on the night! It usually is due to the other cars in the way ;)

Haven't forgot about this, lads. Just up to my eyes with other stuff at the minute. Have another of my socials to do next Friday night so won't be able to make it then either. And it's our birthday one so we are working behind the scenes planning things for it, therefore I don't have much free time to be setting cars up during this week. I'll be online tonight but I'll be on MW3 coz I promised the girlfriend we would do Spec Ops together.

Missing the craic and the competition with you all though. I'll hopefully be back in the bucket seat this night two weeks! 👍

Back