15 Laps, 'Armistice 11.11.11' - PP 479
Any British or German Production Car

1st = geordie139 - Lotus Esprit V8 = 25
2nd = jamesybograt - Lotus Esprit V8 = 18
3rd = PSN-OmniusALX - Audi A3 3.2 Quattro = 15
4th = ade3210 - Lotus Elise 111R = 12
5th = buraspo - TVR Tamora = 10
6th = Barnezy318 - Opel Speedster Turbo = 8

Race 3 - NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE 06:00 (Damp)
3 Laps, Production Cars - 384 BHP, 1340 KG

1st = buraspo - Audi R8 4.2 FSI R = 25
2nd = jamesybograt - Ferrari 458 Italia = 18
3rd = geordie139 - Ferrari 512BB = 15
4th = PSN-OmniusALX - Subaru Impreza WRX STI = 12
5th = Barnezy318 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR TM = 10
DNS = ade3210

Current Standings - (After 11 Events)
Orange = Gained Position
Red = Lost Position

1st = geordie139 = 547pts.
2nd = jameysbograt = 497pts.
3rd = BUCHANPOWER = 359pts.
4th = PSN-OmniusALX = 345pts.
5th = WarriusZero = 278pts.
6th = R063R_GL4560W = 264pts.
7th = ade3210 = 245pts.
8th = Norfolk_Assassin = 143pts.
9th = Barnezy318 = 102pts.
10th = buraspo = 96pts.
11th = stanepoke = 89pts.
12th = RBL007 = 22pts.
13th = jamie2016 = 12pts.

Another good night of racing, even if it was a 'quiet' night again.

Top marks to geordie for a lesson in racing ;) and also a special mention for the last gasp final straight on the Nordschleife!!! 👍 How close was that! You had me in straight line speed, after I caught and passed you on dodgey tires....well held for the 3rd place.

Congrats have to go out to buraspo for his first win in the CORE GT Series! Looks like we've got a serious racer on our hands! May take some catching up to contend with geordie & jamesy, but still the next few events will be interesting if buraspo can make them every Friday :)

Shame that Barnezy318 lost it when he did, sure I lost 2 places through no fault of Barnezy - it happens when you hit the grass and you slide back onto the track....still we were having some really good close racing up until that point. More of that please 👍 :)

Until next week...

...oh forgot to mention, I think the replays may look slightly smoother???? I thought I'd try running tonights event using 'HIGH' settings for voice and race data rather than the 'Standard' it is normally set to as I have noticed when watching the replays your own car is silky smooth in terms of animation, but the other drivers' cars have a slight 'robotic' feel to them, so I'm thinking that a higher rate will allow for more animation frames being sent/recorded???? Thought I'd try it as we had a small group and my internet is faster these days.

Last edited:
My first podium! Very pleased :) It was the first time I took the time to practice and set the cars up, which made a huge difference, so will continue that in the future! The Opel was so different in the second race compared to practice and just felt like it was on ice whenever you pushed it! It that because it's so light? Third race was a shame to hit the grass, but I still don't know the track and went too fast into that corner..... Lesson learnt! I get the impression Bru is a Nurburg nut!

You mention replays, is there somewhere we can watch them?

Barnezy318
You mention replays, is there somewhere we can watch them?

Yes, after each race when we return to the lobby, if you look next to the chat icon you will see a podium icon, this takes you to the race results where you can save the race replay.

Then when you've finished racing online and return to the main GT Life page, all your saved replays can be watched back from the movie cam icon :)

congrats guys looks like another great race day. sorry i couldn't be there will there next week though :P

CONFIRMED DRIVERS - 18.11.11

PSN-OmniusALX
geordie139
ade3210
jamesybograt
RBL007
BUCHANPOWER
buraspo

Last edited:
hmm do really want to join in... i have the time off to do it but the first and last race trouble me..... ok i'll be there :P

i was thinking is there an end to the series, like as example 10 weeks have a winner then reset the points to 0 and do another 10 weeks and so on????

rbl007
i was thinking is there an end to the series, like as example 10 weeks have a winner then reset the points to 0 and do another 10 weeks and so on????

Yes in December, then all the points start again in January each season lasts 4 months then a reset

sweet as :D

also that BMW Coupe 07 is it the M3 or the 135i????

also did the VW samba van at the ring in under 10mins :P

Last edited:
rbl007
sweet as :D

also that BMW Coupe 07 is it the M3 or the 135i????

also did the VW samba van at the ring in under 10mins :P

M3.

Was that tuned? I'm aiming for a closer race ;)

the VW? yeah it's fairly well tuned, and even then it's nt going to be easy as i've a couple of smaller races with it and catching grass at the wrong time will spin you bad :P and good if can go faster than 100 miles an hour, or go faster on a straight with a slight incline on it

though in other news i also got the Within one hundredth trophy last night while racing the VW :D

Last edited:
Omnius, are you taking part in Cobrius's event this Wednesday that is taking place instead of the Zero Cup. Details are on Zero Cup GTP page, and also on his blog.

Omnius, are you taking part in Cobrius's event this Wednesday that is taking place instead of the Zero Cup. Details are on Zero Cup GTP page, and also on his blog.

After my run of poor performance :ill: I'm sitting out for now, just concerntrating on the Trident :indiff:

You can freely adjust any setting that is allowable from the parts that come with RM, you just can't add anything else on top of the RM 👍

You can freely adjust any setting that is allowable from the parts that come with RM, you just can't add anything else on top of the RM 👍

thats impossible , its not possible to check wether driver has parts installed or not , makee PP less or forbid tune ( it wontn't be possible to use RM than ... well ) in other case if someone is too fast it will be possible trhat he is "unfair" racer

Cool , always wanted to take part in SumbaBus online race , cause I liked special event race with it on test drive track , it was like 'zupa klose " race lol

thats impossible , its not possible to check wether driver has parts installed or not , makee PP less or forbid tune ( it wontn't be possible to use RM than ... well ) in other case if someone is too fast it will be possible trhat he is "unfair" racer

I understand that RM has most parts needed , its just doesnt have Rigidity improve ,weight reduction , no turbo and some drive train parts( if I remember correctly ) so its not essential to forbid these parts

Put me down for this weeks race please!!

Having to change my rotation again at work!! GRRRRR

Looks like Im going to be working in France (Lyon) from now on. Which is a pain as the rig Im on just now is 20mins drive from my house:(

On the plus side I work from the 23rd Nov to 7th Dec then Im off until January:)

I dont expect to be quick this week as I wont have much time for practice at all...

Well thanks to "I used to be a celebrity,get me some publicity" there's no practice for me tonight :(:(
Done 3 laps of Northumberland with the pad yesterday and it didn't go well,gonna struggle come race day.

Well thanks to "I used to be a celebrity,get me some publicity" there's no practice for me tonight :(:(
Done 3 laps of Northumberland with the pad yesterday and it didn't go well,gonna struggle come race day.

heard something like that before ???:sly:
slow times and all:lol:

well with PSN being down for maintenance has anyone done some practicing for Friday ?
i could only practice the nurb for a couple of laps (offline of-course)
did a sub 9 min .
haven't downloaded northumberland yet so have no idea what its like !
was on park east and not moor east (hay ho)

is waiting for the man to arrive
edit checks timezone see's NZ is 14 hours ahead so another half hour of buying Black cars

Last edited:
Back