Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Dodge Challenger SRT8 TC / 628pp / RS Tires

This car handles pretty well. I think PD gave the DLC cars a little something extra in the handling department. It turns in nicely, but will understeer if you come into a corner too hot or exit a corner too quickly. Once you get used to the car, you can adjust your driving style to keep the understeer under control.

Somehow there is no Adjustable LSD on this car which is weird and inconvenient :yuck:. I would have liked to say the car is prepared for online racing, but with the stock LSD settings, it would be at a disadvantage. You can steer with the throttle a bit the way it is though, especially with RH tires.

Also, I only went for the Supercharger as a HP enhancement. Since I will only have one of these cars, I do not yet want to try the Stage 2 and 3 Engine Tuning. As it is now, it can be tuned for 620-625pp racing or 600pp without the Supercharger. Stage 2 will bump it to 640pp. Not sure what you get with Stage 3.

Circuit%252520de%252520Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

Circuit%252520de%252520Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

Dodge Challenger SRT8 TC

GT Auto
Oil change

Tuning Shop
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Supercharger

Power: 712hp
Weight: 1300kg
PP: 628pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 15kg/+40
Aero: 15/35

Transmission:
Select default
Final Gear: 3.060
Top Speed: 199mph
Gears :
1st: 3.610
2nd: 2.650
3rd: 1.975
4th: 1.550
5th: 1.250
6th 1.010
7th:
Top Speed will be: 209mph

Drivetrain:
LSD Rear: 10/40/20 (Can't change it! :grumpy:)

Suspension:
Ride Height: 0/+2
Spring Rate: 11.6/8.6
Damper Extension: 8/7
Damper Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber: 2.0/1.8
Toe: -0.05/0.10

Brake Balance: 7/7

Tires: Racing Soft

From my original post, I changed the brake balance from 7/5 to 7/7.

Last edited:
You are tied for first at the moment. Not sure if any scores need to be updated. 👍

If you think no one likes your car, try entering a Veyron :crazy:.

Haha, nah the scores are fine, just got a feeling that the driver votes won't be kind to me.

As long as I keep my small lead in London I should be right.

I wish the challenger was a bit lighter. Anyway that tune is very good. I've been using it at spa and its surprisingly very quick

The boss here suggested I try a TVR Griffith 500 '04. I took one for a spin and have a preliminary tune :dopey:.

Try this version on the new European Hot Hatch Seasonal :sly::

TVR Griffith 500 '04

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenance
Engine Rebuild

Tuning Shop
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fixed Sports Kit Suspension

Power: 278hp
Weight: 1100kg
PP: 470pp

Power Limiter: 78.2%
Ballast: 40kg/+40
Aero: N/A

Brake Balance: 7/5

Tires: Sports Hard

As you can see, you need to reduce power a bit to make the 470pp limit. With the lower power you can win without any other drivetrain help. I can give basic gearing and LSD settings if requested.

I will work on a more serious tune this week...:dopey:

Finally there was connection again . almost 48 hours without internet and all it was is that apperently my wireless transponder to my wireless router doesn't auto reset even tho the light is is burning .
No i can't explain in more detail what happend only that i am glad i got a friend who understands lol

Anyway , i see a new Challenger :embarrassed: , i can't wait to test it but so many more tests in the line to get done :P

Anyways i did manage to get the Dodge Srt 4 tune before i got cut off to the world so i had something fun to do :D
review still has to be writen tho

DaDog
Finally there was connection again . almost 48 hours without internet and all it was is that apperently my wireless transponder to my wireless router doesn't auto reset even tho the light is is burning .
No i can't explain in more detail what happend only that i am glad i got a friend who understands lol

Anyway , i see a new Challenger :embarrassed: , i can't wait to test it but so many more tests in the line to get done :P

Anyways i did manage to get the Dodge Srt 4 tune before i got cut off to the world so i had something fun to do :D

I was wondering what happened to you :lol:

Second round of Tons of fun event starts soon, if you want to be test drive.

Good luck with the tire ware on the SRT4 :lol: :dopey:

I was wondering what happened to you :lol:

Second round of Tons of fun event starts soon, if you want to be test drive.

Good luck with the tire ware on the SRT4 :lol: :dopey:

hehe , well i also started a new job today as a tire mechanic . so gaming hours will be reduced :( , but i wasn't expeting a new job this late before Xmas and new year ... So i got lucky ..
However seeing that gametime is reduced i need to schedule my stuff in GT5 a bit more :P .
1 review every 2 or 3 days depending on how easy it is to write seeing i got a writers block for the Dodge SRT 4 lol ... combining this with the testing of new tunes my schedule is pretty full :P ....
I think i need to as my boss ( yes thats you Krenkme ) for a raise so i can stick to one job lol :D ...

no seriouly the review of the runt has me blocked atm very annoying .
i need to make a to do list

DaDog
hehe , well i also started a new job today as a tire mechanic . so gaming hours will be reduced :( , but i wasn't expeting a new job this late before Xmas and new year ... So i got lucky ..
However seeing that gametime is reduced i need to schedule my stuff in GT5 a bit more :P .
1 review every 2 or 3 days depending on how easy it is to write seeing i got a writers block for the Dodge SRT 4 lol ... combining this with the testing of new tunes my schedule is pretty full :P ....
I think i need to as my boss ( yes thats you Krenkme ) for a raise so i can stick to one job lol :D ...

no seriouly the review of the runt has me blocked atm very annoying .
i need to make a to do list

Congratulations on the new job 👍 No need to rush on testing and reviews. Take your time and have fun :D

The Runt will do that to ya :lol: It took me awhile to tune it as well. As for a raise, all I can offer is a tune of your choice, it's not much, but that's all I can offer :dopey:.

Congratulations guys on an excellent job in the ToF.👍👍
Thanks!
I think you did a great job on the format - scoring, testing in groups - it all worked out well. 👍👍

Great job guys 👍 👍 👍
Now lets go and take the final round :dopey:

Well we have 3 of the 4 fastest cars, but could easily have 3 of the 4 worst driver's choice scores, though I can't see why Wildheart's was not liked a little more. I will be stunned if I get higher than 1 on driver's choice. Getting the Veyron around Madrid Mini could be a challenge too.

I only have tonight to tweak my tune and try for a better photo, but I will try to test both of your cars if time allows. Leave your cars up on share when not working on them! Go team! :dopey::dunce:

Tamora of Doom!

There's nothing like 100mph drifts in RS tires! This is my FUN tune for the Tamora. A serious tune for online racing will be done separately. Stay tuned...

Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A0_1.jpg
Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A0_2.jpg

TVR Tamora '02

GT Auto
Rear Wing

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 1
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Ballast 0
Aero 0/5
Power Limiter: ~98% to get to 550pp

Power: 480 hp
Weight: 996 kg
PP: 550 pp

Transmission:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3730 (Default)
3- Select top speed at 205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.752
2: 1.920
3: 1.440
4: 1.130
5: 0.920
Top speed will be 191 mph

LSD Rear 13/36/6

Ride Height -16/-20
Spring Rate 12.0/9.2
Extension 8/4
Compression 6/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe -0.12/+0.10

Brake Balance 4/7

Tires: Racing Soft / Racing Soft

Hi madmyk,

Just to let you know:

Your Tamora of Doom ROCKS!!! :eek: ( :lol: )

It´s been a long time since I had so much fun driving a car...

Great work mate! 👍

Thanks!
I think you did a great job on the format - scoring, testing in groups - it all worked out well. 👍👍

Well we have 3 of the 4 fastest cars, but could easily have 3 of the 4 worst driver's choice scores, though I can't see why Wildheart's was not liked a little more. I will be stunned if I get higher than 1 on driver's choice. Getting the Veyron around Madrid Mini could be a challenge too.

I only have tonight to tweak my tune and try for a better photo, but I will try to test both of your cars if time allows. Leave your cars up on share when not working on them! Go team! :dopey::dunce:

I couldn't either, especially after Praiano gave me a 9.5/10 straight away, that kind of made the other scores a bit more depressing.

No matter, I have improved my car greatly for this next round, I hope.

HEY, YOU STILL OWE ME A DRIVE IN THE TACOMA!!!! :grumpy:

I couldn't either, especially after Praiano gave me a 9.5/10 straight away, that kind of made the other scores a bit more depressing.

No matter, I have improved my car greatly for this next round, I hope.

I will be working on my car in about 4 hours. I can take your car for a spin too and give you a quick review. Will you be working on it around then? If not, put it on share. :dopey:

madmyk
I will be working on my car in about 4 hours. I can take your car for a spin too and give you a quick review. Will you be working on it around then? If not, put it on share. :dopey:

I needed to walk away from mine. I just kept making it worse. It's back on share if you want to try mine too :D. I might just leave it before I destroy it :dopey:

Good luck you two 👍

ToscanaTarmachorizontal.jpg

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09

"Tons of Fun" edition

First, I would like to thank Clueless Tunes for offering me to join them, they like to have fun and so do I, I hope I can provide more fun tunes.

I have created this car for Wallbanger's "Tons of Fun" competition.

This car is my first ever competetive tune, and I am very proud of this, although I have no high expectations. I chose this car based on its looks, there is something about an Italian supercar that just screams beauty. In season 14 of Top Gear the presenters went on a GT road trip through Romania, James May chose a 2 seater Lamborghini while Clarkson and Hammond chose proper GT cars, however it was James that enjoyed the destination the best so I hope that I will have a pleasing final result too (which shouldn't be too hard, as my expectations are very low ;)).

Found: New Car Dealership
Colour: Arancio Atlas
Wheels: Stock

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing 1

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension

The Tune

Horsepower: 875 BHP - Engine fully broken in
Weight: 1653kg
PP: 612

Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/20

Ballast
Amount: 155kg
Position: 14----------- -8
Weight Balance: 41/59---44/56

Engine
Power Limiter
Power Level: 100%

LSD
Initial: 6/8
Accel: 10/13------------10/10
Braking: 15/15----------10/15

Torque Distribution: 45/55

Transmission
Set Max Speed, then Final, then Ratios.
1st: 3.496---------------3.448
2nd: 2.333---------------2.308
3rd: 1.704---------------1.690
4th: 1.290---------------1.284
5th: 1.000---------------1.000
6th: 0.790---------------0.794
Final: 4.212-------------4.900
Max Speed: 310kph

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 12.5/12.5
Extension: 6/5-----------5/5
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll: 3/4-----------4/4
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.25/0.20----------0.00/0.20

Brake Balance: 4/7--------5/9

Tyres: Sports Soft

Notes:All aids off except ABS, tuned with at DS3 controller. This car will let you get on the power really early and is really fun to drive as you can throw it around the track, however if you go too far it WILL kill you :cool:.

Changes for London & Nurburgring GP/D are in RED

Car is alot more stable and tame now, however for best results you still need to BRAKE EARLY for some corners. This allows you to put the power down much earlier and results in a better lap time.

Applied changes for the second round of the "tons of fun" competition

Last edited:
Hi all, need some advice today. Which pic should I submit for the photo comp?

a smiley face? or does it look too much like an ugly Veyron?
N%2525C3%2525BCrburgring%252520GP_D_1.jpg

Will people appreciate irony?
N%2525C3%2525BCrburgring%252520GP_D_3.jpg

Please let me know. Deadline in 6 hours. :dopey:

I am sorry but the first picture doesn't look like a smilyface to me ....

go for the second one in my opinion

even tho this is how i feel about the veyron :P , i will delete the picture very soon , its just up to make my point :D and i don't wanna clutter this thread with stuff like this :D

Last edited:
madmyk
Hi all, need some advice today. Which pic should I submit for the photo comp?

a smiley face? or does it look too much like an ugly Veyron?

Will people appreciate irony?

Please let me know. Deadline in 6 hours. :dopey:

I like the BMW slogan in the second, but I think the first pic is the better of the two...no matter what DaDog says :lol: :dopey:

So if you're looking for some fun while taking on the European "Hot Hatch" seasonal madmyk posted a TVR Griffith HERE and now here is some more FUN :dopey:

"Mini-Merc"
Based on the Mercedes-Benz A160 Anavtgarde '98

eigernordwandshorttrack.jpg

fujispeedwayf1.jpg

Found in the Used car Dealership

193bhp
400pp
172 ft. lb. @5100 RPM of torque
weight 1115 Kg
P/W Ratio of 568Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Electric Green
weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High-RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 12/18/5

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 112
Final - 3.500
1st - 3.176
2nd - 2.207
3rd - 1.565
4th - 1.195
5th - 0.950

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 7.0 Rear: 7.5
Extention- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 3.0 Rear: 0.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: 0.02
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 7

There is nothing like taking a 400pp car for a drive... really... nothing like it :dopey:. VERY, Very, very FUN!!!

eigernordwandshorttrackpr.jpg

"My Little Peug"
Based on the Peugeot 307cc Premium AVIN '04

redbullhangar7r.jpg

romei.jpg

Found in the New car Dealership

254bhp
440pp
207 ft. lb. @5600 RPM of torque
weight 1241 Kg
P/W Ratio of 4.81Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Blue Recife
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High-RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Med (S2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 10/15/5

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 112
Final - 2.550
1st - 4.885
2nd - 3.350
3rd - 2.421
4th - 1.859
5th - 1.505

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 8.3 Rear: 7.7
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 3.0 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.07 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 7

NOTES - This was a tune I was working on for the Fall Roadster shootout, but it had too many seats :grumpy: Another fun car to drive :dopey:

redbullhangar71u.jpg

I am sorry but the first picture doesn't look like a smilyface to me ....

go for the second one in my opinion

even tho this is how i feel about the veyron :P , i will delete the picture very soon , its just up to make my point :D and i don't wanna clutter this thread with stuff like this :D

Nice one DaDog. Sinterklaas will put a big piece of coal in your shoe for that stunt. ;)

You are lucky the Veyron is not giftable. I would send you one a day until Christmas. :lol:

Back