Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
1. I noticed :(

2. I have the Art morrison set up for testing , the cuda is yet to be setup .
I did one semi run but so far i found a couple of tweeks , but i need to do more testing to see if it was because of me or the car . so i cannot comment on it just yet

for now i need some time to get used to the chase cam , i race with cockpit view but testing is done with chasecam to keep an better eye on what the car is doing . but the new cam .... well atm i do not like it one bit !!!

and i got over 200 standerd cars that need new rims / color combo's :D

I'll try the Lotus Carlton next. I have not driven it yet. I have a Jaguar S-Type R ready to go at 550pp. Look for that soon.

I don't use the chase cam for check the car behavior while I'm driving. Sometimes I watch the replays though and you can use any camera you want for that. I also have not tried new rims with the standard cars. I saw some comment about new rims on fuzzy standards not looking too good though. :ill:

madmyk
I'll try the Lotus Carlton next. I have not driven it yet. I have a Jaguar S-Type R ready to go at 550pp. Look for that soon.

I don't use the chase cam for check the car behavior while I'm driving. Sometimes I watch the replays though and you can use any camera you want for that. I also have not tried new rims with the standard cars. I saw some comment about new rims on fuzzy standards not looking too good though. :ill:

The " Brat" is on share for the seasonal if you want some FUN!!! (With new wheels )

Umm...which one is the Brat? I just searched the first page and could not find it. Do you mean "The Runt"? Because that does look fun!

Edit: Also, there are so many changes in this last update, I can't keep up. I heard that I can update the LSD on the Challenger SRT8 TC. I will do that soon too.

Last edited:
:banghead::banghead: it's my own creation and I can't even call it by the right name :banghead: :banghead: :dopey:

Have a bad day yesterday? ;) It was fun racing online last night. :dopey: Too bad you got disconnected while in the lead of the last race. :ouch:

I had fun though I did not have a car with the same setup as you and ACSR. Running the Cien on SS tires was hilarious though. I did a 360 every time while accelerating on the oval at about 150mph. :D

madmyk
Have a bad day yesterday? ;) It was fun racing online last night. :dopey: Too bad you got disconnected while in the lead of the last race. :ouch:

I had fun though I did not have a car with the same setup as you and ACSR. Running the Cien on SS tires was hilarious though. I did a 360 every time while accelerating on the oval at about 150mph. :D

That was a lot of fun 👍 we need to do that again!!! How did Big Brother look on your end?

Talk soon :dopey:

That was a lot of fun 👍 we need to do that again!!! How did Big Brother look on your end?

Talk soon :dopey:
Just want to say thanks again to Krenkme and Madmyk for stopping by my Lounge. Great fun, hope to do it again soon. How about the new tire wear online though? :yuck: it is more realistic but "wow" do SS tires go away quick.

Last edited:
Just want to say thanks again to Krenkme and Madmyk for stopping by my Lounge. Great fun, hope to do it again soon. How about the new tire wear online though? :yuck: it is more realistic but "wow" do SS tires go away quick.

If we would have done a 5 lap race I would have had to pit :lol: :lol:
Thanks for having us it was really fun 👍 We'll surly have to do it again. :dopey:

On behalf of everyone at Clueless Tunes​
Happy Holidays​
&
Merry Christmas​

I'll be back in the garage tuning soon (you've been warned :dopey: )

Good evening there, kreamkake and Co. :lol:

Just stopping by to inform you of my review for the Dodge SRT4 "The Runt". It's a good 'un, I can tell you. Even if it looked a recipe for disaster to start :lol:

Thank you!!! Unexpected, and very greatful! If there is any "weird or out there" tunes I can do for you, please feel free to ask, and I'll try it :D

:bowdown::bowdown: Thanks again!! :bowdown::bowdown: This made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Dancing*** :D :D :dopey:

Last edited:
Thank you!!! Unexpected, and very greatful! If there is any "weird or out there" tunes I can do for you, please feel free to ask, and I'll try it :D

:bowdown::bowdown: Thanks again!! :bowdown::bowdown: This made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Dancing*** :D :D :dopey:

:lol: that happy? Ok then, next time you feel disheartened, just read that and be cheered up instantly!

Oh it's not just that it's this , and this, and this, and this :sly: , and this, and this, and this, and finaly this!

I just needed some soul surching :dopey:

I'm good to go!!!! Holden in the mail. Enjoy!
:dopey:

Meanwhile, I can count how many reviews I've had with one hand. ( excluding shootout and stuff) :lol: but as for the number of reviews i've written...I'd need a diary to keep track! :D

Ok, it'll need to wait though, I'm in Mainland China for a day, back tomorrow.

Tune coming, but first a preview entitled - The Slide :dopey:

It started innocently enough, with a little jump on Trial Mountain...
Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_1.jpg

But when I landed i was over on the side with my right wheels off the track...
Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_2.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_7.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_10.jpg

Then the funniest thing happened. The tires caught traction and I was still on the racing line doing decent speed...

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_11.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_18.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_23.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_25.jpg

I know what you are thinking :dopey: - "I gotta have that car..."

Right? :sly:

Cadillac Cien Concept '02 / 621pp / RS Tires

You gotta love any car that can power slide on RS tires and stay in control somewhat. :dopey:

This tune is dedicated to our friend Harvey Wallbanger. He successfully ran a 600pp version for a shootout, but the car was hard to keep to 600pp. It needed weight and low downforce to make the regulations. I liked the car and his tune, but I had not tried the Cien out with out the shootout restrictions.

It clearly needs the downforce and the RS tires. But my other nod to Harvey was to not lower the weight and I even added some ballast. A heavy car can be a good car, especially when you are trying to get the massive torque to the ground.

Enjoy the ride!

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_8.jpg

Cadillac Cien Concept '02

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenance
Engine Rebuild

Tuning Shop
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 819hp
Weight: 1490kg
PP: 621pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 40kg/+40
Aero: 15/35

Transmission:
Select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 180mph
Gears :
1st: 4.833
2nd: 3.600
3rd: 2.800
4th: 2.233
5th: 1.833
6th 1.533
Final Gear: 2.600
Top Speed will be: 207mph

Drivetrain:
LSD Rear: 6/12/10

Suspension:
Ride Height: -28/-25
Spring Rate: 17.2/13.6
Damper Extension: 8/6
Damper Compression: 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.0/1.6
Toe: -0.05/+0.15

Brake Balance: 8/6

Tires: Racing Soft

Tune coming, but first a preview entitled - The Slide :dopey:

It started innocently enough, with a little jump on Trial Mountain...
Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_1.jpg

But when I landed i was over on the side with my right wheels off the track...
Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_2.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_7.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_10.jpg

Then the funniest thing happened. The tires caught traction and I was still on the racing line doing decent speed...

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_11.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_18.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_23.jpg

Trial%252520Mountain%252520Circuit_25.jpg

I know what you are thinking :dopey: - "I gotta have that car..."

Right? :sly:

That is a sweet lookin' ride!!!! I need to find me one :D

Looks like a fun tune madmyk. Can you believe I don't have that car :grumpy:. I'm a little behind on the OP, sorry. I'll try and have it updated very soon.

Oh, and guys, Santa got his suit back and said we have to pay for the dry cleaning :yuck: Now that was what I call a party. :D

:dopey:

Clueless Tunes

Year end Review

Well first off we need to have a moment of silence for Wildhearts PS3 that followed the yellow light and YLOD... :(...*taps*...:(

A brief look back, and what to look for in the coming new year.

Clueless Tunes started in late July and I was welcomed to the great GTP family. With some troubles, and unsure of what I was doing, Clueless grew. I entered a many of shootouts, but never finished last (mostly second to last :D ). In surch of a more "serious" side of tuning I took a job at Top Performance Tuning, but I failed and got fired :(. Sadly I got madmyk fired as well, but on a happy note I got him to join Clueless 👍. Over the next few weeks more and more tunes turned out, and we were able to add Wildheart to the team as a tuner. During the Tones of Fun shootout all three tuners made it to the final round with the highest place of second. (great job team 👍 ). Also during this time DaDog signed on to be our test driver/Reviewer and has done a great job. I would like to thank you ALL for making Clueless what it is today, and look forward to working with you in the future.

What's next?
-More Fun tunes
-A new (and final) Tuner. COMMING SOON
-The Clueless shootout (Jan. 2nd)
-More FUN!!!! :dopey:

Lastly Thank You to everyone that has stopped by the garage and to everyone that has enjoyed, or hated, the tunes. See you next year :dopey:
-Adam (krenkme)

So a new year is here, and there's racing to be done, but all you want to do is sit on your sofa and relax. Well Clueless tunes has the answer. Just sit right back on your sofa, find a 550pp race and enjoy an easy ride with the
Sofa King...what?
Based opn the Aston Martin Vanquish '04

azur2r.jpg

azurj.jpg

Found in the Used car Dealership

557bhp
550pp
458 ft. lb. @5900 RPM of torque
weight 1450 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint -Derwent Green
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Sports
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustments - 66 @ 50
LSD- 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset default
Top Speed - 124
Final - 2.500
1st - 4.590
2nd - 3.307
3rd - 2.514
4th - 1.994
5th - 1.600
6th - 1.245

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 10.2 Rear: 9.9
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.8 Rear: 3.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: 0.05
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

NOTES -
Have a Happy New Year with the Sofa King...What? :dopey:

nrburgringgpfj.jpg

:lol: lulwut? :D Hmm…you released a Vanquish, I released a SLS…ToF once more my friend? :dopey:

Ha. I've got a few more heavies that I was working on for ToF that might find there way here. The Vanquish has been put on a diet though :lol: :lol: :dopey:

Ha. I've got a few more heavies that I was working on for ToF that might find there way here. The Vanquish has been put on a diet though :lol: :lol: :dopey:

Well the SLS is a 600PP cruiser with sharp teeth that has a racing cousin on its way. Both are on share. ;) And how's the Holden coming along? Still an utter pig?

Well the SLS is a 600PP cruiser with sharp teeth that has a racing cousin on its way. Both are on share. ;) And how's the Holden coming along? Still an utter pig?

Holden is a car that is making me very mad!!!! I'm going to mess with it sometime today.

Hello fellow tuners and racers! I would like to extend a thank you to the garage (dis)organizer krenkme for motivating me to polish my tuning skills and allowing me to join Clueless. Without further ado... lets get things started with my first Clueless tune.

Daihatsu Midget II D type '98 "Roadcone"

trialmountainmidget.jpg

Originally tuned for sports truck racing, it started at venues as Laguna Seca and the Nurburgring in the truck series. More recently its made a comeback to hone its chassis at Deep Forest and Trial Mountain to learn what it can at the limit on sports tires. It still has a fairly low top speed, but plays nice when it meets a corner.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenance
Engine Rebuild

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft

Power: 114 hp
Torque: 92.7 ft-lbs
Weight: 525 kg
PP: 439pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Top Speed: 99
1st: 2.200
2nd: 1.566
3rd: 1.192
4th: 0.970
5th: 0.824
Final Gear: 4.635
Top Speed will be:128mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 25/35/15

Suspension
Ride Height: -22/-22
Spring Rate: 6/6
Extension: 4/3
Compression: 5/4
Anti-Roll: 2/2
Camber: 3.2/2.2
Toe: -0.19/-0.05

Brake Balance: 6/4

Tires: Sports Soft

Laptimes
Deep Forest - 1:27.132 (racing soft)
Laguna Seca - 1:41.646 (racing soft)
Trial Mountain - 1:40.932 (racing soft)

Warning: Excessive use of the micro truck can lead to an addiction. :dopey:

Chrysler Crossfire '04

crossfirei.jpg

Yes, another Crossfire!:dopey: This is the mildest one in the garage, restricted to 450pp with my own blend of odd tuning. Crossfire was setup to compete in the Stars and Stripes Eifel Race. This is an American SLK with a spoiler that will pop-up to let you know its safe to drive even faster. If the Crossfire could speak it would likely say: Go ahead... take that corner as if I was a racecar. I don't mind. My weight keeps me planted on the tarmac and that nice engine torque will get me quickly to the next turn in no time. If anyone gets in the way just pass them on the outside, their extra 100+ performance points wont help them.

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenance
Engine Rebuild

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft

Power: 269 hp
Torque: 295 ft-lbs
Weight: 1360 kg
PP: 450pp

Power Limiter: 92.2%
Ballast: 173kg/+28

Transmission
select default
Top Speed: 124
1st: 3.200
2nd: 2.344
3rd: 1.833
4th: 1.508
5th: 1.269
6th: 1.097
Final Gear: 2.800
Top Speed will be:184mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 17/37/9

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 13.5/9.5
Extension: 7/6
Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll: 5/4
Camber: 1.8/2.0
Toe: -0.19/-0.05

Brake Balance: 6/7

Tires: Sports Hard

Laptimes
Spa Francorchamps - 1:50 (sports hard)

One of my favorite GT5 tunes and it works fairly nice online as well.

Vauxhall Corsa Comfortable 1.4 '01

corsacomfortable.jpg

I started this tune for British Lightweight Seasonal(no longer with us) to make a FWD car capable of racing against the likes of the Lotus Elise and other British sports cars. The resulting tune is a car that can compete with a much broader range of automobiles and remains composed under just about any driving situations. It can easily win both the European Hot Hatch Championship and the new Online A-challenge 500pp Trial Mountain event.

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Color: Matte Black

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Adjustable LSD
High RPM Turbo Kit

Power: 175 hp
Torque: 156 ft-lbs
Weight: 950 kg
PP: 400pp

Power Limiter: 98.7%
Ballast: 62kg/+50

Transmission
select default
Top Speed: 112
1st: 3.686
2nd: 2.453
3rd: 1.805
4th: 1.433
5th: 1.200
Final Gear: 3.043
Top Speed will be:140mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 16/38/20

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 4.4/4.2
Extension: 4/4
Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll: 2/2
Camber: 2.0/2.0
Toe: -0.08/0.05

Brake Balance: 5/5

Tires: Sports Hard

Great for slowly cruising around the Ring. :)

Latest Posts

Back