Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
should be easy i allready got a somewhat decent BTR in my garage :D ,
other possabilaties :

- Audi RS 6 avant '02 for 500pp
-Audi RS4 '01 for 500pp
-Volkswagen Beetle RSI '00 for 500pp ( never seen a tune for this car btw )

or the famous Yellow Bird :scared::scared::scared::scared:

Well looky 'ere. :D

I'm not too sure about it now though…but it kept up with a Lotus Elise RM online at the same PP on SS tyres, so it's alright…

I never said i looked for it tho :P , but this could be fun , try to beat the tune from Onboy :D alltho i prefer R3 tires for online useage , i just can't find any decent Sport tires online lobbies :crazy:

When clouds of iron gather nigh, blackening the winter sky,
Storms gather fury from the lake, best hurry home and refuge take,
For soon the worst will come to pass, and ice will turn your routes to glass,
While in the north the beast awakens, from his year long slumber taken,
His howl the fury of the gales, with deadly curves that rarely fail,
To send your autos into flight, through blizzard's curtain blinding white,
See driving skills you lack with the, FLIGHT OF THE SKAJAQUADA

capering.jpg

tokyor246w.jpg

The Skajaquada
Based on the Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

Found in the used car Dealership

711bhp
575pp
827 ft. lb. @3900 RPM of torque
weight 1300kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Black Mica
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustments - 118 @ 50
LSD- 12/18/12

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 124
Final - 2.966 (2.500 @ Daytona)
1st - 3.458
2nd - 2.512
3rd - 1.782
4th - 1.323
5th - 1.010

Ride Hight - Front: -25 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 6.6 Rear: 5.4
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.14 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 3

NOTES -
This old beast was just waiting for a chance to show its face, and Ole Harvey Wallbanger decided to cause a Storm that woke up the Skajaquada. With over 60,000 miles on it engine and body it can hold its own against the newer lighter cars. FEAR the Skajaqiada! :dopey:

caperingperiphery1z.jpg

Last edited:
I will have some new tunes up... but it may be a week or more :(. But here are some that you can look forword to. 👍

ahrweilergate1.jpg

trialmountaincircuit2u.jpg

trialmountaincircuit3e.jpg

... and more :dopey:

Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00 "Vivace"/483pp /Sports Soft Tires

barchettar246.jpg

Just another sporty FF car that was in desperate need of a performance upgrade to match its looks. Fair bit of warning... its gained a bit of a temper with its big turbo power when it has to wait for the competition to get out of the way.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Car Paint:Vert Cuivre

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 301 hp
Torque: 219 ft-lbs
Weight: 927 kg
PP: 486pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Aero: 0/20

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 124
1st: 3.634
2nd: 2.628
3rd: 2.013
4th: 1.616
5th: 1.266
Final Gear: 2.545
Top Speed will be:173mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 8/18/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-21
Spring Rate: 8.2/4.0
Extension: 7/8
Compression: 7/8
Anti-Roll: 1/4
Camber: 2.0/1.8
Toe: -0.20/0.05

Brake Balance: 8/4

Tires: Sports Soft

Enjoy!👍

Just put your BMW 2002 Turbo '73 "zucken" tune to work on the 60 lap Edurance race with my lvl 40 B-Spec driver. More than holding its own against the NSX. Great tune man !

turpz
Just put your BMW 2002 Turbo '73 "zucken" tune to work on the 60 lap Edurance race with my lvl 40 B-Spec driver. More than holding its own against the NSX. Great tune man !

That's very good to hear. I haven't really tested it outside the shootout, so I'm happy to know that it works on other tracks. Thanks 👍

:dopey:

Coming soon from Clueless tunes...
pruisrome2.jpg

1200ring1.jpg

Nice :sly: now with the shootout over I hope to drive more of your tunes.

speaking of which, the Cleuless Tunes Shootout has ended And I hope to be posting some tunes ... soon :dopey:! Thank you all that took part in it and watched it take place as well 👍

Thanks to team Clueless for being a part of it as well, now all we need it for madmyk to stop playing skyrim, Wildheart to fix his YLOD PS3, and DaDog to test and report CLUELESS TUNES!!!!...:lol::lol:... and a great first shoot out to the "newer guy", Theo777, you did great, and welcome to the weird :crazy:! Thanks you guys, now ... back to "work?"

DaDog to test and report CLUELESS TUNES!!!!...Thanks you guys, now ... back to "work?"

send me a list with cars i should test / review , i have to hard of time deciding wich one to test / review so i end up doing nothing because i wasn't able to pick one .....

Oh and where are my cookies !!!!!

DaDog
send me a list with cars i should test / review , i have to hard of time deciding wich one to test / review so i end up doing nothing because i wasn't able to pick one .....

Oh and where are my cookies !!!!!

I'll send you something to test soon... I hope :dopey:

The parrot ate all the cookies during the shootout, but I'll make more :D

i forgot about those , them GTO's right on the seasonal event ...

ill try to get that sorted asap

DaDog
i forgot about those , them GTO's right on the seasonal event ...

ill try to get that sorted asap

Urm... I may have pulled the Skajaquada off share :dunce:. I'm not sure, but if I did I'll see if my daughter can put it back up after school(about 12hrs). Sorry :banghead:

Toyota Prius G Touring '03 /350pp /Sports Soft Tires

prius03.jpg

I remember driving an '05 Prius on long trips and the only nice things were that it was completely silent most of the time and feature an amazingly strong braking system. I also remember the glares of astonishment on peoples faces when I used it for a 700 mile round trip one weekend. A corvette club on a Sunday cruise wasn't too happy when their entire convoy got passed by a Prius going rather briskly down the freeway. Now you too can experience the rush of passing people in the poster car for the hybrid era. A hybrid that now almost feels quick and can take to corners like a hot hatch.

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Car Paint:Midnight Purple III
Wheel: BBS
Wheel Paint:Gold Metallic

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust

Power: 135 hp @152.8miles
Torque: 125 ft-lbs
Weight: 1073 kg
PP: 350pp

Aero: 0/0

Drivetrain
LSD: Front: 35/18/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -17/-21
Spring Rate: 8.2/4.4
Extension: 6/5
Compression: 5/4
Camber: 2.5/2.2
Toe: -0.25/-0.04

Brake Balance: 5/5

Laps:
Tsukuba Circuit 1:09.698
Rome 1:29.296(race)

Volkswagen 1200 '66 "Scarab"/500pp /Sports Soft Tires

vw120066.jpg

I wanted to preserve the look of the original so I didn't remove the bumpers or include a whale tail on this bug. Its now a beetle that can get to 60mph in 4.9 seconds and go onto speeds of over 140mph. You have to drive this car like any other mid-turbo car using the mid to upper mid gearing for shifts around 4000-4500rpm. This car may not be fast enough for courses with large straights but it always seems to bring a smile to the driver's face.

Part of DLC car pack III and can be found in the new car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Car Paint: Berry Pearl Effect
Wheel Paint: Olympic Gold Metallic

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD

Power: 223 hp @240miles
Torque: 345 ft-lbs
Weight: 760 kg
PP: 500pp

Ballast: 53kg/-50

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 137
1st: 2.303
2nd: 1.381
3rd: 0.952
4th: 0.693
5th: 0.544
Final Gear: 3.800
Top Speed will be:179mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 12/18/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 6.0/6.0
Extension: 4/4
Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll: 3/3
Camber: 2.0/2.0
Toe: -0.30/0.10

Laps:
Route X: Quarter mile 13.300

Update: I recently noted the '66 Beetle has gone on a bit of a diet (1160kg->780kg!) and gained some performance points from a recent updates that Polyphony implemented. So I adjusted the transmission and ballast to accommodate the new performance. It was good enough to catch a Shelby Series One at Nurburgring GP/D 500pp Online Challange :dopey:

Last edited:
Nissan Leaf G '11 "Ecomazing" /355pp /Sports Soft Tires

leafg11.jpg

I was starting to think this car that ate one too many lithium ion batteries and was in the DLC just because its an electric car. Then I found out that it can actually win events in the game! I immediately started the Leaf on a exercise plan. The Leaf received new athletic gear, some new sports soft shoes, and a trip to the gym. After working out for a while this heavy EV lost almost 300kg of mass. This results in an improved acceleration and cornering ability for this EV. I then set out to give it a go against some other low performance point sporty cars. Even starting in last place with only three laps at Rome this EV managed to pull a win against a lighter, 185hp sports coupe. An electric city car with the ability to both save the environment and drive top speed through Rome's fast chicane section is ecomazing!

Part of DLC car pack III and can be found in the new car dealership

GT Auto
Front Aero Type A
Rear Aero Type A
Wing Type A
Car Paint: Sky Blue
Wheels: PDI P814
Wheel Paint: White

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood: Body Color

Power: 108 hp
Torque: 207 ft-lbs
Weight: 1231 kg
PP: 355pp

Aero: 0/13

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-30
Spring Rate: 9.8/4.4
Extension: 5/4
Compression: 4/3
Anti-Roll: 1/3
Camber: 2.0/1.4
Toe: -0.15/-0.04

Laps:
Tsubuka Circuit 1:09.125
Rome: 1:32.179 (race)

Toyota Prius G Touring '03 /350pp /Sports Soft Tires

prius03.jpg

I remember driving an '05 Prius on long trips and the only nice things were that it was completely silent most of the time and feature an amazingly strong braking system. I also remember the glares of astonishment on peoples faces when I used it for a 700 mile round trip one weekend. A corvette club on a Sunday cruise wasn't too happy when their entire convoy got passed by a Prius going rather briskly down the freeway. Now you too can experience the rush of passing people in the poster car for the hybrid era. A hybrid that now almost feels quick and can take to corners like a hot hatch.

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Car Paint:Midnight Purple III
Wheel: BBS
Wheel Paint:Gold Metallic

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust

Power: 135 hp @152.8miles
Torque: 125 ft-lbs
Weight: 1073 kg
PP: 350pp

Drivetrain
LSD: Front: 35/18/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -17/-21
Spring Rate: 8.2/4.4
Extension: 6/5
Compression: 5/4
Camber: 2.5/2.2
Toe: -0.25/-0.04

Laps:
Tsukuba Circuit 1:09.698
Rome 1:29.296(race)

Interesting LSD settings :odd:, I may have to keep an eye out in the UCD for this thing, I think :D

Hello Clueless Tunes, I'm new to the forums here on GTP but have been playing Gran Turismo from the begining. Anyways, one day while bored at work, I found your tunes here on the forums and i have used a few of them. I know very little of tuning myself and am trying to learn. One of my favorite cars in the game (and real life) is the Spyker C8 Laviolette '01. I haven't found a tune for it anywhere. It would be awesome if you guys were the first (that i know of) to do one for this awesome car. I even thought of a nickname for the car "The Angry Dutchman". I know you guys are busy and what not but if you ever tune this car, I'll be glad to let everyone know about Clueless Tunes...i've already told some of my closer GT buddies about you.

Krenkme, take that request. Just do it. You'll love it, a 900kg, 626hp Dutch missile that I've had do 225mph in the tunnels of SSR7. And it was limited by gearing back then. :scared:

But yea, you'll enjoy it. Apart from it being a loony in the bends, that is. :lol:

IcemanCG79
Hello Clueless Tunes, I'm new to the forums here on GTP but have been playing Gran Turismo from the begining. Anyways, one day while bored at work, I found your tunes here on the forums and i have used a few of them. I know very little of tuning myself and am trying to learn. One of my favorite cars in the game (and real life) is the Spyker C8 Laviolette '01. I haven't found a tune for it anywhere. It would be awesome if you guys were the first (that i know of) to do one for this awesome car. I even thought of a nickname for the car "The Angry Dutchman". I know you guys are busy and what not but if you ever tune this car, I'll be glad to let everyone know about Clueless Tunes...i've already told some of my closer GT buddies about you.

Thank you for the kind words. This could be a very fun tune, so give me a couple days, and I'll see what I can come up with :dopey:

@Onboy, 225mph in a light car driving through Trial Mt. How hard can it be? :scared:

Thank you for the kind words. This could be a very fun tune, so give me a couple days, and I'll see what I can come up with :dopey:

@Onboy, 225mph in a light car driving through Trial Mt. How hard can it be? :scared:

Thank you very much and feel free to use the nickname i suggested...i just wanna blow the doors off my buddies cars with this car...it's such a rare awesome car that little few people know about.

Let me tell you now. Very. On RS tyres, it will still be all over the place if you're not careful. You know how me and Despy made two bonkers MR cars, the Esprit and Cien? Well, this is going to be up there with them, if not even more so in the wet-your-pants department.

Keep it stock, or else all I can really say is…good luck.

Thank you very much and feel free to use the nickname i suggested...i just wanna blow the doors off my buddies cars with this car...it's such a rare awesome car that little few people know about.

Hi there , just a few questions wich might be intresting .
Is there a PP limit ?
Any tires that are prefered ?
Track specific or general use or ........even that drag-ish thingy .

Btw krenkme i think i got a spyker for you if you're short on one .

Latest Posts

Back