Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Yes, I will be using that name, I like it.

@Onboy, nah, I ain't scared :scared: :dopey:

@Desperado, i never win those :(...:dopey:

@DaDog, I think I have one, I'll have to take a look when I get home.

Like DaDog said, are there any limits or just max it out and hold on? :dopey:

Hi there , just a few questions wich might be intresting .
Is there a PP limit ?
Any tires that are prefered ?
Track specific or general use or ........even that drag-ish thingy .

Btw krenkme i think i got a spyker for you if you're short on one .

I want an all out tune (if possible) or some thing that is fast and managable...i perfer racing tires and a general tune for all tracks is ideal. i don't drag at all and have no intentions of doing so with this car. I also have a stock one if anyone needs one. Just let me know and we can exchange PSN id's and make it happen.

Boss just a little question about that GTO , that was build for the Stars and stripes event right ?

Is it suppose to fly past the opposition so easy ?

I want an all out tune (if possible) or some thing that is fast and managable...i perfer racing tires and a general tune for all tracks is ideal. i don't drag at all and have no intentions of doing so with this car. I also have a stock one if anyone needs one. Just let me know and we can exchange PSN id's and make it happen.

personally i would suggest something between 550-600pp range that way you can use the car online , while not having to detune the engine to much when having a max tuned model , alltho i think more realistic would be 600 just not sure the basic spyker can keep up at that pp .... defenatly intresting car ...

personally i would suggest something between 550-600pp range that way you can use the car online , while not having to detune the engine to much when having a max tuned model , alltho i think more realistic would be 600 just not sure the basic spyker can keep up at that pp .... defenatly intresting car ...

You guys are the pro's that's why i'm asking you guys. Now that I think about it, something between 550-600 pp would be great. My buddies and I usually don't race the high pp cars anyways, we like to keep it at the lower to mid range pp limits and have our races come down to driver skill.

DaDog
Boss just a little question about that GTO , that was build for the Stars and stripes event right ?

Is it suppose to fly past the opposition so easy ?

It was a general 575pp tune that was sleeping until Harvey caused a "Storm" and woke it up. So yes, it should work for the Stars and Stripes (change final gear to 2.500, I believe, for Daytona) 👍:dopey:

It was a general 575pp tune that was sleeping until Harvey caused a "Storm" and woke it up. So yes, it should work for the Stars and Stripes (change final gear to 2.500, I believe, for Daytona) 👍:dopey:

Oh trusth me it works for Stars and stripes , it is overpowerd there :P i am taking it to the Dreamcars seasonal instead should be more challaging ...
Nothing so annoying as having the AI slowing you down in there Vipers GT's and vette ....

You guys are the pro's.

what ? wait we have pro's in here ? damn that means i'll prolly get fired then :D

I'd have to fire myself first :nervous:...:dopey:

Before you do, I'll give you a benchmark to aim for. RKM did a Spyker for me when I first joined, it lapped Trial Mountain in 1:27.128, can you beat it? It was taken to the max in terms of power and weight, on slicks.

Go on then, knock yourself out. :P

Onboy123
Before you do, I'll give you a benchmark to aim for. RKM did a Spyker for me when I first joined, it lapped Trial Mountain in 1:27.128, can you beat it? It was taken to the max in terms of power and weight, on slicks.

Go on then, knock yourself out. :P

Well I hope to be home late tonight, but it might be tomorrow some time, so thank you for something to shoot for 👍

Okay, well I'm almost home, but my wife said we have no internet, and it will be out for a couple days :mad:. I will start on the Spyker in a couple hours, but I will not be able to post anything till the net is back up (I can't do anything with this phone :dunce: ). I hope that's okay :nervous:.

Don't feel to bad, I haven't been able to stay connected to PSN long enough to even get my log in bonus for the last two days.:grumpy:

Got so mad I gave up and went back to Skyrim.:embarrassed:

Don't feel to bad, I haven't been able to stay connected to PSN long enough to even get my log in bonus for the last two days.:grumpy:

Got so mad I gave up and went back to Skyrim.:embarrassed:

Be careful, it's hard to drive a manual with organic shrapnel in your mid leg....

Bah to slushboxes! Be careful and save often, I did the last mission of the Mage's College three times because of freezing issues. Only game I have this problem with =(.

I just wish this android app was better. I may just have to go out and buy that Skyrim, sounds fun
It is, but it also uses up much of my GT time.

Gamestop's Game Informer magazine that just came out had the best of 2011 in it. Skyrim was the editors choice for game of the year, was also the readers choice for game of the year. Unfortunately it also was number ten on their top ten list of disappointments of 2011 as well because of the various bugs. Already gotten several patches for it but there are still some issues.:(

It's extremely fun to play and will devour whole days of your life if your not careful. But sometimes the bugs can get annoying like the save I had where my character was running about days after a fight with a couple arrows still sticking out of her.:odd:

Apparently there's a patch coming for Skyrim to sort out the bugs. It's a game I'd like too but unfortunately it's still £35 and very buggy on PS3. If the patch fixes the game as intended, I will probably purchase it once it dips below £30. Otherwise I'll wait for it to be a bargain bin game because I'm not paying that much for a buggy game.

Apparently there's a patch coming for Skyrim to sort out the bugs. It's a game I'd like too but unfortunately it's still £35 and very buggy on PS3. If the patch fixes the game as intended, I will probably purchase it once it dips below £30. Otherwise I'll wait for it to be a bargain bin game because I'm not paying that much for a buggy game.

The larger your game save gets, the worse it becomes as well. It's not nearly as bad as say Fallout New Vegas, but it still will freeze up at least once every time I play for more than an hour or two.

The larger your game save gets, the worse it becomes as well. It's not nearly as bad as say Fallout New Vegas, but it still will freeze up at least once every time I play for more than an hour or two.
That's a problem for me, as I like to spend hours and hours on a game. :dopey:
I think the virtual "bed time" :sly:, might not be the same :D

You can do that in Skyrim? I just thought your spouse just stood in a house and gave you food on the rare night you return home. :lol:

That's a problem for me, as I like to spend hours and hours on a game. :dopey:

At times it's just for a second or two, and others you have to shut down the system. Its super frustrating when it happens but it doesn't kill the game.

You can do that in Skyrim? I just thought your spouse just stood in a house and gave you food on the rare night you return home. :lol:

They give you food, money, help you kill things, and on the rare occasion you sleep in your own bed, you get a temporary stat boost. it puts a little bound in your step so to speak.

At times it's just for a second or two, and others you have to shut down the system. Its super frustrating when it happens but it doesn't kill the game.

They give you food, money, help you kill things, and on the rare occasion you sleep in your own bed, you get a temporary stat boost. it puts a little bound in your step so to speak.

Ah. Hopefully the price lowers a bit so I can get it then.

Oh I see. A stat boost eh? Must've been a good sleep. :lol:

oopssorryy

Maybe it is better, my wife wouldn't kill anything for me. And a "stat boost" :sly:...

Okay, real quick, I think I used my phone to sign into PSN and put my Spyker on share (I hope). Onboy and DaDog could you run it for me to see where it needs work?... well any of my friends can try it if they like :D.

Okay, real quick, I think I used my phone to sign into PSN and put my Spyker on share (I hope). Onboy and DaDog could you run it for me to see where it needs work?... well any of my friends can try it if they like :D.

Is no an option? I don't want to die just yet. :lol: Kiddin', I'll run it when I get back. 👍

Latest Posts

Back