Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
England
Norwich,Norfolk
GTP_DaxCobra
29xtgk.jpg

Hi everyone and welcome to the new official thread for the Lotus Elise Club Cup Season 2 (Formerly known as Lotus Elise World Tour.)

This Series requires a Teammate. If you do not have a teammate, leave a message with your PSN name and some information about yourself and we will match you up with someone else.
Time

*This racing series will be held at 3PM GMT on Saturdays.

Driving Aids

All Driving aids are banned apart from ABS.

The Car:

Car: Lotus Elise '96

Parts to get:
Oil change
Any wheels
Sports Softs

Room Settings:

Event Settings:
Race Finish Delay: 180sec
Visible Damage: on
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real

Points System:

The drivers will receive the points for certain finishing position. These points will add up over the season, and the driver with the most points wins the Championship. The points system is as follows:

1st: 25 pts.
2nd. 18 pts.
3rd. 15 pts.
4th. 12pts.
5th. 10pts.
6th. 8pts.
7th. 6pts.
8th. 4pts.
9th. 2pts.
10th. 1pt.

Qualifying:

*We will have two qualifying sessions at each round. The 1st session is for everyone, and is 10 mintues long. The 2nd session is for the top 6 qualifyers from the 1st session, and they will have 5 minutes to qualify again.

* Once you have entered qualifying, you are not allowed to exit. If you need new tyres, you finish your lap, pit and continue.

* When coming in and out of the pits, make sure you stay within the white/yellow lines. Failure to do so may lead to a time penalty.

* If you are on your outlap, inlap or a lap where you have made a mistake, make sure you move when other racers are coming past.

* No stopping on the track is allowed.

* NO Contact is allowed in qualifying, nor is any blocking. Make sure you have a nice gap between you and your fellow competitors so that events like this do not occur.

Warm Up Lap:

*At the start of a race, the cars will set off at cruise speed (60 - 100 MPH) around the track for one lap.

*Cars will then return to thier respective grid slot, park up and wait for everyone else to return.

*Tyre warming is allowed in the warm-up lap, such as agressively weaving or burnouts.

*Drivers are expected to keep a distance between themselves and everyone else on the Warm-up lap. We do not want any crashes.

*Once the drivers return to thier grid position, they will wait until TeamLotus_Eclat calls a number out. (Example 2:00.000) This means that once the 'Total Time' timer reaches this certain number, the drivers are free to launch thier cars into the race.

*If someone launches too early, even if it is only slightly, they may be subject to a Time Penalty. (Example: 0.1 second early = 5 second penalty)

Racing:

*This is a clean racing series.

* No collisions or blocking on purpose are allowed.

*If you hit a driver off of the track or cause them to spin, pull to the side of the circuit to let them through again.

*Nudges and taps are generally accepted in motorsport, however, pushing someone wide to gain a place will earn you a penalty.

* Do not quit the race in anger. It is a long race, anything can happen.

* Backmarkers have the right to the racing line, but they should not defend their position against race leaders.

* Upon entering and leaving the pits, stay within the white/yellow lines.

* Pit stops ARE madnatory. You will have to pit atleast once in each race.

* If you have suffered due to one of these rules being broken, do NOT talk about it in the chat. Simply file the complaint towards one of the stewards and wait for a decision to be made. We do not want any animosity between racers.

Calander:

Tokyo R246 / Reverse - 20 Laps

Nurburgring GP/D - 24 Laps

Cote d'Azur - 22 Laps

Tsukuba Circuit - 40 Laps

Chamonix West - 18 Laps (No Madnatory Pit Stop & Snow Tyres Only)

Grand Valley East / Reverse - 35 Laps

Superspeedway - Daytona - 40 Laps (Rolling Start)

Laguna Seca Raceway - 25 Laps

Nurburgring 24h / Change Weather / Change Time - 5 Laps (19:00 / 20 - 50% / 3)

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I might be interested, but gonna wait until theres more info in the OP :)

Sure.

I am testing as we speak and updating the OP at the same time.

Click on my signature and take a look at Season 1 if you wish. :)

Sure.

I am testing as we speak and updating the OP at the same time.

Click on my signature and take a look at Season 1 if you wish. :)

Okay the season 1 tread looks very nice indeed.

Well you can add me to the driver list then :)

Awesome. I guess 3PM GMT on Saturdays is fine with you then? :D

Yeah the time is fine mate 👍

Oh must say its a nice selection of tracks you have added so far. What about Spa track with weather / time change perhaps ? :)

Yeah the time is fine mate 👍

Oh must say its a nice selection of tracks you have added so far. What about Spa track with weather / time change perhaps ? :)

Would love to, but since people without the DLC cannot race there, I can't add it to the list.

Wait a minute here.. who am i teaming up with now? Carb or Eclat? Are you gonna fight it out?

Wait a minute here.. who am i teaming up with now? Carb or Eclat? Are you gonna fight it out?

Up to you mate...

;)

Edit: I will go with someone else, don't worry. :D

Last edited:
Bwahahah I have the power!

Ehm actually carb wanted me for the GT1 champs and i couldn't make it so i could make that up by ruining his team this time instead :)

In other words, I team up with my fellow Nordic racer <3

Bwahahah I have the power!

Ehm actually carb wanted me for the GT1 champs and i couldn't make it so i could make that up by ruining his team this time instead :)

In other words, I team up with my fellow Nordic racer <3

No Problamo...

*sniff*

I forgot that PD had changed that, so everyone now must have the DLC, rather then just the host :grumpy:

Yeah, it's a real bummer.. :P

Really sucks that dlc thing.. will never get to race at spa again :(:( (i got it but people won't dare to put it in their series)

Liking the calendar a lot. :)

PS. Me and Eclat have a lobby open for testing, sports soft tyres and an oil change, with any wheels you want are the specs :)

ADD ANYTHING ELSE AND SOPA WILL EAT YOU.........have a nice day :)

Back