Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
Also, Nurburgring Nordschleife has been changed to Nurburgring 24h for safer starts.

Yes, we will still be doing a warm up lap for that track. Fun, right? :D

Also, Nurburgring Nordschleife has been changed to Nurburgring 24h for safer starts.

Yes, we will still be doing a warm up lap for that track. Fun, right? :D

It's a shame you can't do just a lap of the GP part of the track. Then you'd do one lap of the GP part as warm-up and use the whole 24hr circuit for the race.

Also what about quali- it says in OP 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes- That will barely be enough to get the outlap done. :scared:

It's a shame you can't do just a lap of the GP part of the track. Then you'd do one lap of the GP part as warm-up and use the whole 24hr circuit for the race.

Also what about quali- it says in OP 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes- That will barely be enough to get the outlap done. :scared:

What I might do about that is scrap the Knockout for final race.

I set a 8.20 around there earlier. I would say thats good for 1 lap lol.

Edit: And we are on 24h now, so the laps are even longer.

Yeah the track list is great really looking forward to it.

Also I haven't been in a series yet where no tuning is allowed so that will be interesting.

Yeah the track list is great really looking forward to it.

Also I haven't been in a series yet where no tuning is allowed so that will be interesting.

Should be fun!

I am looking forward to Daytona Oval the most!

That race will be won by the best team work..........And best pit stop.

Well looking at how well me and Neljack worked together at Daytona Road we should be in with a good shot. :D

Same really.

Although the Snow race should be great. :D

I'm not very keen on Rallying to be honest, but It might work quite well, you never know.

Also, No Deep Forest Reverse????

Well looking at how well me and Neljack worked together at Daytona Road we should be in with a good shot. :D

I'm not very keen on Rallying to be honest, but It might work quite well, you never know.

I am sure it will be great.

YES, that's how you do it :sly:

I would think qualifying will be close..... like 0.001 or less.

Exactly. Full speed in! Me and Carracerptp will go slow in so you guys can win easier... :D

I hope there is a good redline on this car, I would hate to sit at 145MPH for 45min hearing that redline staling. Not getting anywhere.

I'm ready for the snow! I'm getting a roof rack to put some snow boards on 👍

Me and Carbonox didn't really accept the name you chose for us Eclat, new name:

Nordic Penguin SUPER MEGA FORCE team

or NPSMFT.. try pronouncing that :)

our colours will be Blue body and white rims for carbon and yellow for me!

Haha with carbons love for sliding and my absolute love for rallying you might get a big surprise ^^

I'm in..:D me and carbon in Horse racing?

If thats okay with carb:D

Edit he has a team.. I'll look else where then.. *walks off into the dark whistleing*

Last edited:
Back