Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
Yeah, let's stop quoting Family Guy.

So!!!!

Anyone up for some testing tomorrow night?

Edit: I am now off anyway guys, nighty night. :D

So I get a day off today, but both my parents are at home, :grumpy:, so I still won't be able to test until Friday. I'm attempting to persuade them they need to go shopping today... :lol:

Poor guy ^^ How do you fill your days without playing GT5? Feels good to be old and living on my own all of the sudden.. Not that i ever had that problem at home, could sit up all night and play if i wanted without getting any restrictions. :)

The races are too early for me, but have fun everyone. I might be tempted to drop in for a race or two later in the season when numbers dwindle, if that's ok with Eclat.

The races are too early for me, but have fun everyone. I might be tempted to drop in for a race or two later in the season when numbers dwindle, if that's ok with Eclat.

The races are the same time as last season lol.

Yeah, that's fine.

Poor guy ^^ How do you fill your days without playing GT5? Feels good to be old and living on my own all of the sudden.. Not that i ever had that problem at home, could sit up all night and play if i wanted without getting any restrictions. :)

I spend it on GT planet of course...... and sixth form but that's not important. ;)

Yeah I'd love to be able to go on when I want then I would be able to enter other series. This is the only one I've found that I can commit to making most of the races. :crazy: That's why I look forward to holiday's so much- I can go on everyday for a couple of hours or so. :D

As a teacher to be i probably should tell you that it is very important with sixth form :P But naah it's much more important to play GT5!

The races are the same time as last season lol.
Yeah, I underestimated how difficult it is waking up before that time (9am) on Saturdays. I was barely conscious for the races at Nurb and Deep Forest. :ouch:

But please don't be offended, I won't be signing up for any race series that takes place before 10am. I loved the first series: car was great and as many drivers in the series were very similar in pace to me, there was almost always someone to go wheel to wheel with. 👍

Hah 9 am is NOT early :P But ok i guess you have a life and stay up a bit late on fridays so i'll let it pass...

Yeah, I underestimated how difficult it is waking up before that time (9am) on Saturdays. I was barely conscious for the races at Nurb and Deep Forest. :ouch:

But please don't be offended, I won't be signing up for any race series that takes place before 10am. I loved the first series: car was great and as many drivers in the series were very similar in pace to me, there was almost always someone to go wheel to wheel with. 👍

;)

@Dax: Also in a couple of years I'll hopefully move out and be able to go on when I want so I can commit to other series I'd like to join: FIA GT1, WSM, TOCA etc. 👍

I totally recommend marunda to leave that anti-home as soon as possible or you will never get to do what you want.

BTW, I'm proud of you Eclat, you finally dropped the annoying DFR Reverse, but now you still have to do the same for Monaco :ouch:

Last edited:
I totally recommend marunda to leave that anti-home as soon as possible or you will never get to do what you want.

BTW, I'm proud of you Eclat, you finally dropped the annoying DFR Reverse, but now you still have to do the same for Monaco :ouch:

I'm working on it. ;)

I quite like DF reverse, especially after my 2nd place there :D, but Monaco is just :yuck:.

I love monaco ^^ and it's not impossible to pass.. me and eclat raced a bit there and passed a lot.. haha a bit dirty sometimes but it was fun.

(probably won't be like that in the race because then we will know the car and track more but it's fun anyway :D )

Last time Monaco was quite hectic though. Seven the Superhero rescued his troubled brother, Esprit, from a naughty penguin by ramming him in the middle of the front straight! :D

The penguin won though in the end... when the so-called championship leader simply hit the wall, I also passed marunda right after he came out of the pits because he outbraked himself in the first corner, but I didn't laugh at that really... ^^

The penguin won though in the end... when the so-called championship leader simply hit the wall, I also passed marunda right after he came out of the pits because he outbraked himself in the first corner, but I didn't laugh at that really... ^^

Shhhhh... I was on bad form that day. I came out of the pits and thought hang on I swear carbonox was in front of me *forgets to brake* *carbonox zooms by* oh right.... :embarrassed:

My start was awful too. I'm usually quite good at them.

Maths and Swedish :) Somerset is too far away, i can't tell everybody what you're doing..

Edit: wow Minehead isn't a very big place is it? :P Just a little bit larger than where i come from originally ^^

Last edited:
or maybe racist meeting.. fits perfectly.. "i'm in racist meeting at Sixth Form right now".

Who doesn't have a little racist group at their school?

Back