Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
Not sure, i have not heard anything from him yet..

Sorry dude I havent been back online till today and just got your message. I will team up but I have just asked Madmax my previous team mate if he is joining up as it would only be right to see if he wants to team up first.

If he isn't I will defo team up with you if you don't have a team mate.

👍

With ABS OFF? Skill, I'm still locking the brakes to much when I forget ABS is off.
Did you mod the pedals?

That's a point, the DFGT brake pedal is very light.

My Fanatec has a lot more resistance, and I still lock up a bit with that with no ABS. :D

So your parents won't let you play in the week, but they let you play with a DFGT in the living room?

:confused:

No, in the dining room which is not used at 2-5 in the afternoon. :)

I'm not allowed a TV/PS3 in my room see.

With ABS OFF? Skill, I'm still locking the brakes to much when I forget ABS is off.
Did you mod the pedals?

Yes ABS off and no my pedals are stock. I only drive with ABS off (for a couple of months now) so I don't forget but I still lock sometimes. 👍

No, in the dining room which is not used at 2-5 in the afternoon. :)

I'm not allowed a TV/PS3 in my room see.

Yes ABS off and no my pedals are stock. I only drive with ABS off (for a couple of months now) so I don't forget but I still lock sometimes. 👍

:embarrassed:

Man, you better pass your AS levels, lol.

Not like you have many distractions. :D

That's a point, the DFGT brake pedal is very light.

My Fanatec has a lot more resistance, and I still lock up a bit with that with no ABS. :D

Have you got a Carrera? Or one of the more expensive ones?

Sorry dude I havent been back online till today and just got your message. I will team up but I have just asked Madmax my previous team mate if he is joining up as it would only be right to see if he wants to team up first.

If he isn't I will defo team up with you if you don't have a team mate.

👍

Sounds good mate, just PM me once you have more info :)

Latest Posts

Back