400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
Came distinctly mid-table here. My average was literally almost exactly half of 29...

...So. If you wanna finish in the middle of a 400PP race...get a TF160.

i've just sended friend requests to everybody who passed to the second round.. ;)

Didnt send to Rojjie as he doesnt have ps3 (i read in the thread..) so i am waiting on what to do about that.. ;)

cheers:tup:

i've just sended friend requests to everybody who passed to the second round.. ;)

Didnt send to Rojjie as he doesnt have ps3 (i read in the thread..) so i am waiting on what to do about that.. ;)

cheers:tup:

No no, it's me who's without a working PS3 at the moment. Roj has his, he's hosting my car and his.

2nd round will be the same deal, possibly even the same car.

Krenkme, just an update, i recorded the video of your Avantime on my PC, i can upload it this week if you really want to see it. a little late, sorry, been really busy! :)

mike_gt3
Krenkme, just an update, i recorded the video of your Avantime on my PC, i can upload it this week if you really want to see it. a little late, sorry, been really busy! :)

That would be great, but don't stress yourself over it. Greatly appreciated :dopey:

Hey Mike sorry if this is a noob question. I know how I can save a replay of a lap or race on PS3 but how do I upload it anywhere? I'm pretty technical but I just haven't done this process before.

luv2drive
Hey Mike sorry if this is a noob question. I know how I can save a replay of a lap or race on PS3 but how do I upload it anywhere? I'm pretty technical but I just haven't done this process before.

You need to play it on your PS3, through a compatible recording device. Then upload it to the appropriate site.

Yeah, you either need a capture card for your computer, or use an HDPVR(wich is more convenient) then you can record whatever is coming from your PS3, TV etc..

Then you upload it on something like youtube.

Heres Krenkme Avantime, 8:33.320

mike_gt3
Yeah, you either need a capture card for your computer, or use an HDPVR(wich is more convenient) then you can record whatever is coming from your PS3, TV etc..

Then you upload it on something like youtube.

Heres Krenkme Avantime, 8:33.320

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnL4yOkMu5Q">YouTube Link</a>

Thanks a lot Mike 👍. You make my Mini-Van look great. Would it be okay if I link this to my garage?

Thanks again!

I think most will enjoy this car, easy to push right to the ragged edge.

If you can't fully read tune, Sorry as taken with my mobile phone, testers I'd rather you use the car from share as it has a particular amount of mileage and so forth. (Edit I had to add a minor amount of power limiter to the tune when I was forced to rebuild the car due to corrupted game save)

Was set up primarily with DFGT, however is still good with a controller, please only aid - ABS-1:scared:

I tried so many cars all week trying to beat my own time that was set with this car around the 22nd feb, and for the life of me could not do it, jumped back in the IT-R and realised I had my car right from the start, so easy to drive and very very quick for a FF.... even attempted to use a de-tuned NSX, which was good for the most part, but not as easy to throw all over the place like this car:sly:

Enjoy testers, car is on Share now.

F3rzkLu38Pd7RCYnNa_0 by Terrorist Tank, on Flickr

Last edited:
Ehh&#8230;<insert swearing here>&#8230;I need someone with the willpower to help me test cars, I just throw my DS3 out the window when I crash. At the end of the frickin' first section. I really shouldn't have made it, but eh&#8230;

Wait. Herman, how comes your Integra can have 2hp less than my Hyundai at the same PP but run at such a stupidly low weight? :grumpy:

For this second round, can someone just tell me what car they'd like to see tuned. I don't have the time or desire to test a bunch of cars for this, plus I'm not a big fan of Nurburg in the first place.

S2000?
NSX?
Integra?

I chose the Miata in the first round simply because I liked the car, but it doesn't have the power to keep up with the Integras and MR2s.

UGH.

I don't mind that car. Maybe I will look at that one and paint it obnoxious green?

He beat you to it already. :lol:

eigernordwandshorttrackb.jpg

Ehh…how about the Skylines in the OCD right now? All are sub 410PP and RWD, and have some form of pedigree, so not that bad I guess…

…Or I could send you a "dirty" Intgera with 418PP…

For this second round, can someone just tell me what car they'd like to see tuned. I don't have the time or desire to test a bunch of cars for this, plus I'm not a big fan of Nurburg in the first place.

S2000?
NSX?
Integra?

I chose the Miata in the first round simply because I liked the car, but it doesn't have the power to keep up with the Integras and MR2s.

UGH.

There's a brand new 0 miles Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i parked in the OCD right now. I'll fire you some lurid green paint later, to slap on whatever you decide to go with 👍

{Cy}

S2000?
NSX?
Integra?

Don't know if it'll fit the regs or not but the S2000 03' I used for the Fall Shootout was an excellent car, well balanced, lots of power up top and running through the middle gears as you tend to do a lot at 'Nurb. I just found it and retuned it for 450SS and it's a beast at that level, one of the fastest in my garage.👍

Don't know if it'll fit the regs or not but the S2000 03' I used for the Fall Shootout was an excellent car, well balanced, lots of power up top and running through the middle gears as you tend to do a lot at 'Nurb. I just found it and retuned it for 450SS and it's a beast at that level, one of the fastest in my garage.👍

It's just on the 420PP limit, but with ballast being unlimited…a 1300kg, 300hp S2000 would work, I guess.

Ehh&#8230;<insert swearing here>&#8230;I need someone with the willpower to help me test cars, I just throw my DS3 out the window when I crash. At the end of the frickin' first section. I really shouldn't have made it, but eh&#8230;

Wait. Herman, how comes your Integra can have 2hp less than my Hyundai at the same PP but run at such a stupidly low weight? :grumpy:

Because it's V-tec Yo!!!......

but seriously due to the V-tec not producing any torque whatsoever, I believe that would be the reason.....

does rev to 9k though!!!

Last edited:
For this second round, can someone just tell me what car they'd like to see tuned.

S2000?
NSX?
Integra?
UGH.

Would love to see what you can do with an NSX?

I was working on a 95' NSX for this battle, but simply don't drive with that level of precision (I like to get loose and have the car right on the edge).... had to add weight to it and use the full 5% rule as well, Did however get into the 8:15xxx bracket with it. and it was tapping 242kmph under the bridge at end of straight ..............

Last edited:
but seriously due to the V-tec not producing any torque whatsoever, I believe that would be the reason.....

This is exactly the reason why Honda's are so good for certain PP ranges. They have less torque (which isn't an issue because they weigh nothing) so you can invest the extra PP in more power or less weight.

There's a brand new 0 miles Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i parked in the OCD right now. I'll fire you some lurid green paint later, to slap on whatever you decide to go with 👍

{Cy}

I started my SCCA racing career in a 1986 Honda Civic Si in, guess what color... obnoxious bright green. The guy who bought the car from me called it eye bleeding green.

1501070504_08f698b6c2.jpg

Back