Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Onboy123
Speaking of which, Krenkme, that thing, the ACR was only 2 seconds or so off a 800hp Adrenatune Viper Racer. Granted I drove like a fool for a lot of the time, but fact is, it kept up.

Thats great news. Maybe I do know something. :dopey:

LanceVance
I need a tune for XJ113 Chromeline , Monza Track :scared:

Runing on Furikazen's league agains the other 20mill old LMs and TZ22 Alfa Romeo :crazy:

Can you help saving my ass krenkme ? :D

I do not own the Chromeline so unfortunately I can't. Sorry. :(

So, I get home and look in my garage... Oh, my! What do I see but a shiney, one-off Clueless HSR-II!

HSRIIside.jpg

1989 Mitsubishi HSR-II

I take a walk around this car and take in the sights... everything on this car is all-wheel... power, independant suspension, and even steering. The factory white-and-red paintjob complemented perfectly with lightweight red aftermarket rims shod with the stickiest sports rubber made.

Then take a look at the Mitsubishi V6 power plant. The original engine is almost unrecognizable, adorned with endless Clueless gizmoes and do-dads. The Dyno announces this car is now putting out nearly 620 HP, while the scale shows the car is a manageable 1022 kg. According to the GT5 Racing Rules, this car will be classified with 585 PPs, whatever those are.

Well, enough drooling, let's take it to the track. I head off to my favorite testing grounds, Trial Mountain.

First things first, I make sure none of those annoying computer assists are still around, but it looks like Clueless has yanked 'em out with a sledgehammer, leaving only one little chip that says "ABS1" on the side. Good.

There are two things that first strike you about this car. First is the engine sound... it really seems to be about halfway between a proper V6 and a tuned 4-banger. Second is the tail flaps, two independant air-brake style flaps. The inside one pops up when turning to help yank the car around a corner, both pop up when your braking to help cut braking distance... very similar to what showed up on high-end supercars 20 years later.

HSRIITurning.jpg

HSRIIBrakes.jpg

As I take my first set of laps, I notice a couple of things... this is not a car that you want to late brake in, and it's got far too much grip to get the tail loose and power out of a corner early. It's got very nice speed through a corner, handling the sweeper before the tunnel at over 100 mph, and touched 160 on the back straight. The car is very predicatable, understeering badly if you try to late brake, but performing beautifully if you hit your brake marker, with no oversteer at all.

So, now familiar with the car, I topped off the tank, put on fresh rubber, adjust the final gear to better suit Trial Mountain, and went out to see how fast I could go.

(confession: I know I'm not the fastest driver around).

My lap times in this car were extremely consistant; barring driver error, I got into a rhythm where ver lap was within 2 tenths of my average. The slightly adjusted final gear pushed the top speed on the back straight into the low 160s, and the slight boost in acceleration didn't affect the handling a bit. Although not a car you can really drive aggressive with and stay fast, it is very quick for me staying controlled and using consistant brake markers and turn-ins. My only real complaint would be that the car refuses to late brake effectively. While that's fine for setting lap times and doing endurance racing, it could hurt trying to get past an evenly matched opponent. Really, though, with this car, I'd just sit on their tail and push them into a mistake, then pass, as this car is very hard to make a mistake in as long as you remember to stay calm.

Trial Mountain fast lap: 1:30.053

To give the time above a sense of meaning, I checked my lap sheet, and I've run very close test times with my other 585 PP tuner cars on Sport Soft tires, including the Praiano built Amuse Super Leggera, the Mad Finn built Scuderia, and the RKM built Maserati. Very nice tune, Krenkme, thank you.

Sadly, I was just informed that this tune will be released to the public, so I'm only special for a short time. Well, I'm off to the track!

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '06 / 600pp / SS Tires
Wheel setup

Seems Pretty interesting I must say , doing a wheelie tune on a DS3 :sly:

But some information is missing .. I think , I did bought everything he said to buy and got 677bhp and 594pp soo unless the broken chevy is 698bhp .. :/

I will try to break it anyway 👍

racer39658
So, I get home and look in my garage... Oh, my! What do I see but a shiney, one-off Clueless HSR-II!......

.......Sadly, I was just informed that this tune will be released to the public, so I'm only special for a short time. Well, I'm off to the track!

Thank you very much for the review. Once I post the tune I will link it to it. I like the company the car keeps as well 👍:D

You'll have the only one for a little while, so I hope you continue to enjoy.

LanceVance
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '06 / 600pp / SS Tires
Wheel setup

Seems Pretty interesting I must say , doing a wheelie tune on a DS3 :sly:

But some information is missing .. I think , I did bought everything he said to buy and got 677bhp and 594pp soo unless the broken chevy is 698bhp .. :/

I will try to break it anyway 👍

Wheel tune does not mean wheelie it means it was tuned using a wheel and not a DS3. :D

Madmyk tuned that one, but most of our cars have been broken in, so give that a try to get the numbers you're looking for. Good luck.

"Daunting"
Based of the Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98

caperingperiphery1t.jpg

caperingperiphery2.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

364bhp
494pp
305 ft. lb. @5400 RPM of torque
weight 1098 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Bianco Spino
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Tires (all three work)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 12/18/15

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 112
Final - 2.500
1st - 3.850
2nd - 2.970
3rd - 2.315
4th - 1.875
5th - 1.580
6th - 1.385

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 6.5 Rear: 3.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 10
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: -0.05
Brakes- Front: 4 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
Just like most most FF cars this one has slight understeer, but if you are used to driving one, this can be a fun car for you. Plus it's an Alfa :dopey:

trialmountaincircuitd.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10 "Clueless Edition"

trialmountaincircuitq.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1d.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

698bhp
650pp
633 ft. lb. @5400 RPM of torque
weight 1260 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Reflex Purple
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Tires (All will work, but if your a bad driver like me go with Racing Softs, and feel like a driving God :dopey: )

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce: Front - 35 / Rear - 57
Weight Adjustment: 50kg @ -50
LSD- 9/12/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 124
Final - 2.000
1st - 4.560
2nd - 3.495
3rd - 2.727
4th - 2.190
5th - 1.825
6th - 1.595

Ride Hight - Front: -25 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 8.3 Rear: 9.2
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 1.6 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.14 Rear: 0.05
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
Made to run at the 'Ring, this car can run anywhere. Fun and easy to drive, and it looks good too :dopey:

nrburgringnordschleifef.jpg

Mazda RX-8 Type S '07/ 490PP/ Sports Hard Tires

rx8s2.jpg

rx8s1.jpg

Super rotary power with a 10000rpm redline!:D That alone is enough reason to tune an RX but testing proved why the light weight RX-8 is no slouch. The wonderful chassis and nice top speed are only hindered by the lack torque. The enemy on sports hard tires is lack of traction exiting a corner... too much accelerator too early and you'll lose valuable time spinning the rear tires.

found in the new car dealership

GT Auto
Front Aero Type A
Extension Aero Type A
Wing Type A
Paint: Elder Berry Pearl Effect
Wheels: ADVAN RGII

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood: Painted
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 340 hp @ 388 miles
Torque: 209 ft-lbs
Weight: 1085 kg
PP: 490pp

Power Limiter: 99.6%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Aero: 0/5

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 137
1st: 3.988
2nd: 2.861
3rd: 2.247
4th: 1.823
5th: 1.540
6th: 1.320
Final Gear: 3.637 Suzuka/4.260 Tsukuba
Top Speed will be:160mph Suzuka/137mph Tsukuba

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 14/14/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-12
Spring Rate: 8.8/8.8
Extension: 7/6
Compression: 7/5
Anti-Roll: 5/4
Camber: 2.0/1.8
Toe: -0.10/0.05

Brake Balance: 6/7

Tires: Sports Hard

Tuned for Ryangt's Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout found right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=246965

Mitsubishi AIRTREK Turbo R '02/ 520PP/ Sports Medium Tires

airtrek1.jpg

airtrek2.jpg

This was designed to become the wagon incarnation of the Mine's Lancer Evolution VI but turned into another Clueless Tune's special for Suzuka and Tsukuba circuits. Do not be afraid to throw it into the corners at Tsukuba as the AWD system will pull you through once you are past the apex. Shift gears at around 7000rpm to maximize acceleration and speed in this wagon.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Scotia White
Wheels:ENKEI RP03

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 488 hp
Torque: 415 ft-lbs
Weight: 1295 kg
PP: 520pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 59kg/+50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 112
1st: 4.436
2nd: 3.289
3rd: 2.582
4th: 2.140
5th: 1.814
6th: 1.591
Final Gear: 2.176 Suzuka/2.585 Tsukuba
Top Speed will be:176mph Suzuka/148mph Tsukuba

Drivetrain
TCSD: 25%/75%
LSD Front: 16/10/5
LSD Rear: 22/26/12

Suspension
Ride Height: -18/-22
Spring Rate: 11.8/8.6
Extension: 6/5
Compression: 5/4
Anti-Roll: 4/3
Camber: 1.9/2.1
Toe: -0.20/-0.05

Brake Balance: 8/4

Tires: Sports Medium

Tuned for Ryangt's Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout found right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=246965

Wow, you guys have been busy 👍. Two Airtreks, I see why you two work together :lol:

Krenkme, very good Alfa tune. A joy to drive in the newest 500pp seasonal. Even on sport hards 👍

Wow, you guys have been busy 👍. Two Airtreks, I see why you two work together :lol:

Krenkme, very good Alfa tune. A joy to drive in the newest 500pp seasonal. Even on sport hards 👍

Thanks mopar, I'm thinking of making the Airtrek the official car of Clueless Tunes :lol::lol:

The Alfa is nothing special, but does drive nice and fun :dopey:

If you ask the rainbow feathered chicken erh I mean parrot the official Clueless car is the Schwimwagon. He even has the photos to prove it!:lol:

XDesperado67
If you ask the rainbow feathered chicken erh I mean parrot the official Clueless car is the Schwimwagon. He even has the photos to prove it!:lol:

I remember seeing that a while ago. It made my laugh :lol::lol:

Hey krenk, you got a tune for your birds car :D

And I wish I could link it from imageshack, but can't from my phone
I remember seeing that a while ago. It made my laugh :lol::lol:

Hey krenk, you got a tune for your birds car :D

I do have it tuned, but it really is not that good :dopey:

And I wish I could link it from imageshack, but can't from my phone

I do have it tuned, but it really is not that good :dopey:
Just copy the url for the photo then put the
code around it.

Also its a Schwimwagon of course its not good!:crazy::lol:

Just copy the url for the photo then put the
code around it.

Also its a Schwimwagon of course its not good!:crazy::lol:

I can see my photos, but can't access the url for them :confused:. I'll mess around with it some more later. 👍

Have a great day everyone :dopey:

My entrance for the Japanese Car Shootout

Subaru Impreza
Sedan WRX STI spec C type RA 2005
490pp edition​

XTv3M.jpg

Bought in the New car dealership for 38.220 cr
Painted in Premium Ultimate Yellow
fitted with black painted Prodrive GC-010G rims
No extra bodyparts fitted

car has been broken in at 334km / 208miles on it changed oil at this km/miles

Tuning Parts :

Engine tuning stage 1
High Rpm Turbo ( stage 3 )
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Hard Tyres ( stander on this car )

Setup :

Body/Chassis
Ballast
Amount:67
Position:+50

Engine
Power Limiter
Power Level: 95.7%

Transmission
Set max speed to 260km/h ( 160miles )
1) 3.300
2) 2.489
3) 1.947
4) 1.570
5) 1.294
6) 1.081
final gear 3.900

Drivetrain
Differential
TDC: 35/65
Initial: 12/16
Accel: 24/32
Braking: 10/10

Suspension
Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 7.0/6.5
Extension: 4/4
Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll: 2/2
Camber: 2.0/1.2
Toe: –0.05/0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 7/5

Tuner note :

This is my first ever public tuning attempt so be gentle :scared:

Last edited:
Hey DaDog good looking car.👍👍

Just one question...what's its PP?:embarrassed:

it is 490pp i adjusted that , i knew i forgot something .... its also very nice for seasonal Bspec :D

Looks like it must be 490pp class.

A great for a first tune! Should be quite competitive!👍 Much faster than my first tune here... a Midget type II :dopey:

I'll allready be happy if i don't come in last lol :P

Theo777
Looks like it must be 490pp class.

A great for a first tune! Should be quite competitive!👍 Much faster than my first tune here... a Midget type II :dopey:

My first tune was a Honda Beat (go figure :dopey: )

DaDog, Theo, great entries 👍. I think Clueless Tunes might just turn some heads in this Shootout. Good luck guys :dopey:

My first tune was a Honda Beat (go figure :dopey: )

DaDog, Theo, great entries 👍. I think Clueless Tunes might just turn some heads in this Shootout. Good luck guys :dopey:

As long as we finish before those Outlaws it is ok :P

As long as we finish before those Outlaws it is ok :P
Just try and follow the desperate housewife driving my "DMWG"s!:crazy::lol:

Seriously though would take little to run your car in both the 520PP and 550PP classes. Just add more power and the better tires for each class. The 550 version might need a slight tweak to the suspension as you'll most likely be going fully lightened by then but shouldn't be major.👍👍

XDesperado67
Just try and follow the desperate housewife driving my "DMWG"s!:crazy::lol:

I think the kids in the backs of our wagons might get a little scared :lol:
Seriously though would take little to run your car in both the 520PP and 550PP classes. Just add more power and the better tires for each class. The 550 version might need a slight tweak to the suspension as you'll most likely be going fully lightened by then but shouldn't be major.👍👍

Do it dog... DO IT!!!! :dopey::D

I think the kids in the backs of our wagons might get a little scared :lol:
Why do you think they call them "desperate" housewives? It's that rear full of screaming midgets...erh I mean sweet angelic children...:crazy:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back