Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
moparisgod
Hey krenk, could you put your Challenger RM on share again, since you don't have it posted yet :grumpy:. I need my green Challenger fix :D

Not home (of course when am I? :grumpy: ), but I'll see if I can have someone put it up for me. :dopey:

Not home (of course when am I? :grumpy: ), but I'll see if I can have someone put it up for me. :dopey:

Cool. I know I always give you a hard time about the car, but it is awesome. Please post it, so everyone can enjoy :sly:.

I hope it was ok that I "modified" your template for my shootout tunes :nervous:, I think it looks a little better, and easier to read.......I hope that's ok :cheers:

moparisgod
Cool. I know I always give you a hard time about the car, but it is awesome. Please post it, so everyone can enjoy :sly:.

Yes, yes, I will. I have some plans for the car along with others :dopey:
I hope it was ok that I "modified" your template for my shootout tunes :nervous:, I think it looks a little better, and easier to read.......I hope that's ok :cheers:
It looks great, and if it's okay with you, I will use that instead :cheers:

krenkme
Yes, yes, I will. I have some plans for the car along with others :dopey:

It looks great, and if it's okay with you, I will use that instead :cheers:

Still don't see the Dodge on share :grumpy:!!!!!

:cool: that would be awesome if you used my updated template :sly:

Still don't see the Dodge on share :grumpy:!!!!!

:cool: that would be awesome if you used my updated template :sly:

Sorry... it will be on share soon (I hope) :dopey:

Also I finaly updated the OP with the new tunes (Sorry again for being so slow with it :nervous: )

Anyone interested in this tune for the new seasonal?
mazdaracewaylagunaseca2.jpg

I think that Audi would be great fun for the new seasonal!👍

I've got a Dodge on share right now. It's sort of the slower cousin to Krenkme's Lamb. The tune is a work in progress and may only be 450pp, but its seems to be perfect for a some Cape Ring 530pp 4wd racing.:dopey:
ram400capering3.jpg

ram400capering1.jpg

It even has plenty of room in the back to carry all of those prize credits you'll earn!:D

Hi Krenkme, just popping in for a...
Ferrari F40 '92 "Verde Nascondiglio"
...review.

Tested on update 2.07 offline, sixaxis controller, grip reduction real, aids off (except ABS 1)

STOCK (except for weight reduction and engine stage 3)
Grand Valley East 1:07.3

Degree of difficulty: extreme! Lots of entry understeer makes it hard to clip the apex. And then on the way out, it is very easy to induce snap oversteer. Lots of body movement and chassis is slow to react. Rear is unstable under brakes, and braking distances are quite long. Suspension bottoms out a fair bit, which is very unusual for stock settings. In a word, yuk.

PARTS ONLY (default settings, except LSD 5/5/5)
Grand Valley East 1:05.6
Laguna Seca 1:31.9

In hindsight, the stock setup wasn't so bad! Based on speed in a straight line, this setup should be at least 5 seconds quicker than stock at Grand Valley East. But due to hilariously bad cornering antics, even the (far from ideal) stock setup closes the gap at each corner. The extra power amplifies all of the previous bad habits and also adds some new ones. Lots of entry oversteer, which means the car is now unstable at all times. Lurching mid-corner body movement upsets the handling balance. Gearing is far too short. I haven't mentioned traction, because there is none!! Yuk squared.

Much the same story at Laguna Seca, plus the rear is easily upset by road camber.

CLUELESS TUNE
Grand Valley East 1:04.9
Laguna Seca 1:29.5

A bit more predictable at Grand Valley than default settings- the extra understeer is a welcome relief. The chassis does seem to have less vices, but with such a fundamentally unstable car and a monster engine that can provoke snap oversteer in 4th gear, it's always going to be a tricky car to drive. Gearing is a huge improvement.

The news is much better at Laguna Seca. Here, the handling is much more predictable and the car is, dare I say it, actually enjoyable to drive. Still a very fine line between taking a corner reasonably well and ending up backwards in the fence. But at least now you know there is a proper reason for it, rather than the whim of a moody italian. If this were any other car, I would still be moaning about many other handling problems...but this isn't a car, it's an F40!

Overall, Clueless have made an F40 tune with 694 hp that can actually be enjoyable to drive. This is a massive achievement. :bowdown:

Theo777
I think that Audi would be great fun for the new seasonal!👍

I've got a Dodge on share right now. It's sort of the slower cousin to Krenkme's Lamb. The tune is a work in progress and may only be 450pp, but its seems to be perfect for a some Cape Ring 530pp 4wd racing.:dopey:

It even has plenty of room in the back to carry all of those prize credits you'll earn!:D

Ooooo, that looks fun. Once my internet comes back (I hope by later today :grumpy: ), I'll try it 👍

nomis3613
Hi Krenkme, just popping in for a...

...review.

Tested on update 2.07 offline, sixaxis controller, grip reduction real, aids off (except ABS 1)

STOCK (except for weight reduction and engine stage 3)
Grand Valley East 1:07.3

Degree of difficulty: extreme! Lots of entry understeer makes it hard to clip the apex. And then on the way out, it is very easy to induce snap oversteer. Lots of body movement and chassis is slow to react. Rear is unstable under brakes, and braking distances are quite long. Suspension bottoms out a fair bit, which is very unusual for stock settings. In a word, yuk.

PARTS ONLY (default settings, except LSD 5/5/5)
Grand Valley East 1:05.6
Laguna Seca 1:31.9

In hindsight, the stock setup wasn't so bad! Based on speed in a straight line, this setup should be at least 5 seconds quicker than stock at Grand Valley East. But due to hilariously bad cornering antics, even the (far from ideal) stock setup closes the gap at each corner. The extra power amplifies all of the previous bad habits and also adds some new ones. Lots of entry oversteer, which means the car is now unstable at all times. Lurching mid-corner body movement upsets the handling balance. Gearing is far too short. I haven't mentioned traction, because there is none!! Yuk squared.

Much the same story at Laguna Seca, plus the rear is easily upset by road camber.

CLUELESS TUNE
Grand Valley East 1:04.9
Laguna Seca 1:29.5

A bit more predictable at Grand Valley than default settings- the extra understeer is a welcome relief. The chassis does seem to have less vices, but with such a fundamentally unstable car and a monster engine that can provoke snap oversteer in 4th gear, it's always going to be a tricky car to drive. Gearing is a huge improvement.

The news is much better at Laguna Seca. Here, the handling is much more predictable and the car is, dare I say it, actually enjoyable to drive. Still a very fine line between taking a corner reasonably well and ending up backwards in the fence. But at least now you know there is a proper reason for it, rather than the whim of a moody italian. If this were any other car, I would still be moaning about many other handling problems...but this isn't a car, it's an F40!

Overall, Clueless have made an F40 tune with 694 hp that can actually be enjoyable to drive. This is a massive achievement. :bowdown:

Thanks for trying the tune :D. I'm glad that you think it is improved. I know it is still a handful, but I always thought the tune made it better and easier to drive.

Thanks again for the review :cheers:

I finally got around to testing out Daddy's Wagon. A nice mild tune that helps you forget that this car weighs 1620kg. At least you don't notice the weight unless your braking downhill at over 130 mph then watch out! :crazy: All in all, this wagon has a good amount of feel and a predictable chassis with power to spare. Thank you for this fun Audi wagon tune Krenkme!👍
rs4laguna1.jpg

I was even able to show that lead Subaru at the Laguna seasonal event who's boss. :D

I finally got around to testing out Daddy's Wagon. A nice mild tune that helps you forget that this car weighs 1620kg. At least you don't notice the weight unless your braking downhill at over 130 mph then watch out! :crazy: All in all, this wagon has a good amount of feel and a predictable chassis with power to spare. Thank you for this fun Audi wagon tune Krenkme!👍

:D. Thanks for giving the wagon a run 👍 Very nice to see that it has a use, other then just a fun wagon :dopey:

I finished testing for the shootout, and took your Dodge for a quick spin.
-First the rims :yuck:...:lol: just kidding, I drive around in a pick Lamb...soooo... :dopey:
-Second, any time I can take a Ram to the track is a good day 👍
-Third, very good tune. I need more time with it to get the full feel of how good it is, but I did have alot of fun with the small time I had. Can't wait to see the final product.
caperingp.jpg

Check out Clueless tunes Photo Gallery in the next few hours to see what I do when I have the house to myself, and no internet :dopey:
toscana6.jpg

krenkme
Anyone interested in this tune for the new seasonal?

Yes!!!:cheers:

krenkme
Check out Clueless tunes Photo Gallery in the next few hours to see what I do when I have the house to myself, and no internet :dopey:

A 2CV? That car cannot win any event that I have found. Maybe you've found away? Looking forward to seeing the tune for it 👍

moparisgod
Yes!!!:cheers:

A 2CV? That car cannot win any event that I have found. Maybe you've found away? Looking forward to seeing the tune for it 👍

Having some issues with real life cars :grumpy:) might have to get a new one. So as I've been dealing with that, I have not posted any tunes :(. I might be home for a little tonight, so we'll see if I can does some tune posting then :dopey:

2cvring.jpg

My tuned 2CV with sports soft tires went up against a fast grid running comfort soft tires at the Nurburgring last night. I only managed 2nd :indiff::D as the 2CV's top speed of 116mph (while drafting) and it wasn't enough to catch that Hyundai concept car. The tuned 2CV has bronzed a time trial and won a half dozen A-spec races. It can be a fun car if your looking for a challenging race. I really should finish my tune for this car.:dopey:

onlysecondplace.jpg

Also, I finally posted in the Clueless Gallery so look for more fun 2CV shot there. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7267189#post7267189

@krenkme I hope your car isn't as bad as you say and that it continues the daily duties of transportation... Or if you get a new car that it is awesome!

Theo777
My tuned 2CV with sports soft tires went up against a fast grid running comfort soft tires at the Nurburgring last night. I only managed 2nd :indiff::D as the 2CV's top speed of 116mph (while drafting) and it wasn't enough to catch that Hyundai concept car. The tuned 2CV has bronzed a time trial and won a half dozen A-spec races. It can be a fun car if your looking for a challenging race. I really should finish my tune for this car.:dopey:

Also, I finally posted in the Clueless Gallery so look for more fun 2CV shot there. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7267189#post7267189

@krenkme I hope your car isn't as bad as you say and that it continues the daily duties of transportation... Or if you get a new car that it is awesome!

Really liking the 2CV 👍. It might be time that Clueless Tunes unleashes some Citron fun upon the tuning forum :dopey:

It's my Ram. Lost third and reverse, so I'll need a new transmission, or a rebuild. I got my wife a Dodge Journey a few months back, so maybe she'll let me get a new ride for myself :D

C-ZETA
Poor Legnum being left at the back. I've been meaning to buy an HCD6 for a while now but keep leaving it behind for some reason. :boggled:

In other news, bask in the glory of this review, for you have earned it!

Thank you very much. I never thought the Honda would get a review, let alone one that had such kind words about it. Thank you very much :cheers:

COMING SOON
to Clueless Tunes

our final tuner

A while ago I was approached by a fellow GTP member, that was interested in joining the Clueless garage. We were not looking for a new tuner, but he was very passionate about joining and just asked if I'd try his tunes. After trying them, I built a new wing to the garage, and handed him the keys to the front door.

So later today he will be posting his first tune for Clueless (I believe ), so please make him feel welcome.

Thanks,
- Management :dopey:

Welcome to ( THE CLUELESS TUNES ) . one of the top tuners garages that's why i wish to be one of them .

First i want to say thank you sir Adam for your warm welcome and let me join as a new member of the Clueless team .

My name is Sam and I'm from Egypt . this my first time to write down my tunes of my garage so be passionate . i will say its not the fastest or the best , but you can feel happy and also in full enjoyable condition when you put my tune on your cars THANKS

My tunes are primarily tuned in offline practice mode. Any online tunes will be identified by a note in the tuner comments, or from the tuner them self .I'm using DS3 and my aids all off but ABS ( 1 ) and my controller sensitive is (-2) .

:crazy:(NISSAN 300ZX 2SEATER (Z32) '98):crazy:

Max power : 386 hp
Weight : 1236 kg 54 F 46 R
P Point : 500 pp

tune it to race against Al' in 500 FR challenge .And you can take it down to 421 pp to win in cape ring by adjusting power limiter only . And it let win like 1,000,000cr by the end of each 7 laps in cape ring with out cut corners .:crazy:
NOTE ; CAPE RING
POWER LEVEL 50.0%
Max Power 198 hp
P. Point 421 pp

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy :
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Window Weight Reduction
-Chassis Reinforcement
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 1
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Sports Air Filter
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter:sports
-Sports Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Clutch Twin-Plate
-Flywheel: Semi-Racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Driver Shaft
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Tunes :

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 0
Ballast Position : 0

Power Limiter :
Power Level 97.6%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 124
1st - 3.560
2nd - 2.735
3rd - 2.140
4th - 1.710
5th - 1.420
6th - 1.235
Final - 3.100
Adjust for speed using final gear
NOTE IMPORTANT FOR ME ; That transmission its made by Clueless Main tuner Sir Adam or Krenkme because my transmission is too bad and this my bad side :guilty: . thanks bro for that help :)

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -25 R -15
-Spring Rate : F 5.3 R 4.6
-Dampers (EX) : F 6 R 8
-Dampers (com) : F 6 R 7
-Anti Roll Bars : F 3 R 4
-Camber Angle : F 2.2 R 1.8
-Toe Angle : F -0,05 R 0,10

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 0 R 5
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 0 R 25
Braking Sensitivity : F 0 R 5

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 7 Rear 5

Tires : Sports Medium

And you can use Racing Soft

Please feel free to write your comment about this car thanks 💡

THANKS SIR ADAM AGAIN .

Enjoy

- SAM

Last edited:
Welcome NEWDRIVER 👍

From experience, I know this car is a joy to drive (even from the worst driver here on GTP :dopey: ). I do hope people try it, it is very good.

Again a very big WELCOME to NEWDRIVER and I hope you enjoy your time here at Clueless Tunes :dopey:

Right on NEWDRIVER! Glad your officially part of team Clueless! 👍

Looking forward to trying out your Z tune and maybe take it for a quick drive around Motegi. It should be much faster then my Midget II on comfort softs so you'll definitely make the top of the leaderboard. :D

SUBARU IMPREZA COUPE 22B-STI VERSION ''98

New car from Clueless Garage (4WD)

Max Power : 552 HP
Weight : 1056 Kg F 55 R 45
P.Points : 572 pp

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Aero Kit
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Window Weight Reduction
-Chassis Reinforcement
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Sports Air Filter
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter:sports
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-High RPM Range Turbo Kit
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Clutch Twin-Plate
-Flywheel: Semi-Racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Driver Shaft
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 0
Ballast Position : 0

Power Limiter :
Power Level :100%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear to 3.400
Top Speed - 205 MPH
1st - 3.080
2nd - 2.251
3rd - 1.722
4th - 1.362
5th - 1.114
6th - 0.936
-After That Set Final To - 3.000
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up 220 MPH

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -15 R 5
-Spring Rate : F 11.5 R 9.5
-Dampers (EX) : F 6 R 8
-Dampers (com) : F 6 R 7
-Anti Roll Bars : F 3 R 3
-Camber Angle : F 1.0 R 0.5
-Toe Angle : F 0,05 R 0,14

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 7 R 7
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 25 R 30
Braking Sensitivity : F 8 R 15

Torque Sensing Center Differential :
Torque Split : F 35 R 65

Aerodynamics :
Downforce : F 0 R 18

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 8 Rear 7

Tires : Sports Medium - Racing Soft

You can use it in 4WD seasonal by take down the power limter .

I take this car for tour in GRAND TURISMO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN A-SPEC and i put it down on Nurburgring Nordschleife so i surprise watch vedio up and you will see . :) :ouch:
Enjoy
-SAM

Last edited:
Haha, the new British tt and drifting events are great. I broke out some old tunes for a fun challenge and to win a few million credits. To my surprise the 439pp Grasshopper golded both tt's on my first try. I finally managed my challenge to myself to make a FWD car win a drift challenge by powersliding.:crazy:

corsaslide.jpg

The Corsa Comfortable managed a gold with a 9297 points @ Trial mountain with alternating the gas and e-brake while driving very sideways! :dopey:

Theo777
Right on NEWDRIVER! Glad your officially part of team Clueless! 👍

Looking forward to trying out your Z tune and maybe take it for a quick drive around Motegi. It should be much faster then my Midget II on comfort softs so you'll definitely make the top of the leaderboard. :D

Thanks theo for your warm welcome . Good to see that you manage your FWD cars keep the good work . Its looks great . :-)

Hey Newdriver, that chromed out 22B was quite fun... especially while passing racecars with those racing soft tires. :D Just have to watch out for understeer caused by driving it way too quickly. The handling was almost on par with that gulf stream gt40... the acceleration was better! 👍
route5ss22b.jpg

eifel11a22b.jpg

Theo777
Hey Newdriver, that chromed out 22B was quite fun... especially while passing racecars with those racing soft tires. :D Just have to watch out for understeer caused by driving it way too quickly. The handling was almost on par with that gulf stream gt40... the acceleration was better! 👍

A chrome car on racing softs :drool: now this sounds like fun 👍.

Finishing up on my new car, and hope to be playing soon :dopey:

Theo777

I see that you did some show with the 22B looks great theo its fast car i hope more people to drive it .thanks mate :-)

krenkme
A chrome car on racing softs :drool: now this sounds like fun 👍.

Finishing up on my new car, and hope to be playing soon :dopey:

Hi Adam ,its Funy car special when you pass those race cars its very good car and quick whach my video and you will see . I hope soon you will be back after finishing your car if you need help tell me special in gear box hhhhh joke . :-)

Well alright. I now have a new car, and will be rebuilding my transmission in my Ram.... so here it is

20120629192915552.jpg

20120629192905553.jpg

and I took the kids to the zoo in it and guess what I saw?

20120615100921952.jpg

:D :D :D :D

I hope to have some tunes posted and the OP updated later today 👍

Have a good one :dopey:

Its looks good mate congrats . Good pic that birds . More tune it will upload today i hope . Gt86 special but how can i write down here my tune and later make link to it if i want to put it in another theard like we both sign up for how tell me pls ??!

Its looks good mate congrats . Good pic that birds . More tune it will upload today i hope . Gt86 special but how can i write down here my tune and later make link to it if i want to put it in another theard like we both sign up for how tell me pls ??!

Thanks 👍

to link a post:
right click on the post number (upper right of the post) select copy shortcut, got to where you want to link it and right click, select paste, and there you go.

here is the link to your first tune https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7271982#post7271982

does that make sence? Maybe someone can explain it better :dunce:

EDIT - interweb is down, an no one knows when it'll be back. So no tunes for awhile :grumpy:

Last edited:
EDIT 2 - well with my connection down, I'm taking the family to a Brewers baseball game. :tup:I. Have a great weekend everybody :dopey:

:mad: Damn double post :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back