JackWilson

Premium
United Kingdom
Jersey, UK
Jack_Wilson247
o0o0JACK0o0o
Untitled-1.jpg
500PP Tuner Rules
All production road cars are allowed, no Race/Rally/Tuner Cars.
Sports Hard Tyres.
Power Limiter: 5%
Ballast: 5% of stock car weight. For example a car's stock weight is 1200kg, 60kg is allowed.
Cars must be put on share and a FR sent out to all the testers.
The engine must be fully broken in and have an oil change before being put on share.
A list of parts and settings must be posted here to ensure no changes are made to the car once tune is submitted. Once you post your setup here there will be no change allowed.

Tester Rules
All testing is to be done on Nurburgring Nordschliefe offline.
You are required to run as many laps until you feel you have gotten solid clean lap. 👍
Take note of your fastest lap with each car, along with a rating out of 10. I will then take an average from all the testers results to decide the winner.
Feedback is optional.

Submission Example
Tuner A - Honda S2000
Fastest Lap - 07:35.634
Rating - 9/10
Feedback - Optional

Deadlines
All tunes must be submitted by July 13th.
img.php

All testers must submit results be July 27th.
img.php

Tuners (GTP ID/PSN ID)
1. Praiano63 - Honda HSC '03 Hosted by s2k2k3 / HaylRayzor
2. LineR32 - Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II R32 '94
3. robrabbitman - BMW M3 CSL '03
4. trackripper123 / Ziz528 - Shelby Series One Super-Charged '03 Hosted by krenkme
5. s2k2k3 / HaylRayzor - BMW M3 GTR '03 "Razer"
6. XDesperado67 - Toyota Celica GT-FOUR (ST205) '98, "N400 Edition"
7. krenkme - Lotus Elise 111R '04
8. SolidSnake7735 - Mazda RX-8 TypeS '07
9. Onboy123 / Autobacs Garaiya '00 Hosted by Jackthalad / CHRYSTALBUDS
10. NEWDRIVER2 / OTS_NEWDRIVER2 - Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX STI Version VI '99
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7287710#post7287710

Test Drivers (GTP ID/PSN ID)
1. Jackthalad/CHRYSTALBUDS
2. Ganja souljah / Thrasher90
3. OK8 / OK8_
4. mike_gt3 / GTP_Mike_Peperni - Results
5. smrtb0mb / GTP_smrtb0mb - Results
6. CSLACR / GTP_CSL
7. Malydiabel - Results
8. jtqmopar - Results
9. Luv2drive / jeff6767 - Results

Prizes
1st Place - Any car worth up to 1,000,000cr
2nd place - Any car worth up to 750,000cr
3rd place - Any car worth up to 500,000cr
Fastest time posted by tester - Any car worth up to 1,000,000cr tuned by CT or TPT

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
I just remembered I have some car restoration tickets and GT auto ones I could give away.

If you were willing to throw in a couple of car tickets or something then that would be grateful, Thanks. 👍 :D

Edit: Ahh just checked and you cant gift the Special tickets. 👎

Hi , this gone be a very nice shootout. Without me :indiff::indiff: but i have a nice car for it. Here it is. Like the other shootout, i'll need somebody to build and share my Honda HSC. Please,please again...:):).

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

PRT-SS-BANNER-1.jpg

hsc500pp.jpg

Nrburgring24h.jpg

Think I'll join in on this one, I'm gonna have a look through my garage and find something I like the look of.

Tuner list updated.

At the moment its first come first served on the tuner sign ups.
8 spots left!

I found a car I've been working on for a few months now and just run 2 laps at Nurb with it and I think the tweaks I made to it for the 4WD seasonal are pretty good.

I should have the tune up soon after I've got a few miles on the motor. 200 miles right?

If I come across the HSC I will build it for you and share.

Thanks for entering!

Thanks a lot my friend. My tune is originally a sport soft tune ,but it's so steady and balanced that i think it will be ok for the sport hard tires. I've just lowered the LSD , i think it will be enough.
Anyway, i will have fun following the shootout and i hope the testers will have fun driving my car too.

Good night everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Might have just the tune for this :sly:. Put me down as tuner please :D.

Oh and if you need prizes, I can offer the fastest a previous TPT tune (I used to work there :D) and the slowest a N360 tune tuned by Clueless if you'd like. :dopey:

SIGN ME UP!!!!
TUNER!!!

I've been waiting a long time for this shootout...this is as close to touge as we can get without actually using Toscana or Mt. Aso tarmac tracks.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot my friend. My tune is originally a sport soft tune ,but it's so steady and balanced that i think it will be ok for the sport hard tires. I've just lowered the LSD , i think it will be enough.
Anyway, i will have fun following the shootout and i hope the testers will have fun driving my car too.

Good night everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I found a HSC last night but when I was putting in your settings I couldnt match the PP with the parts that you listed.
The only PP upgrade you listed was sports air filter and this wasnt enough for 500pp could you please double check, Thank you.

I'll submit a tune for this.
Added
Put me down as a tuner please.:D
done. 👍
Might have just the tune for this :sly:. Put me down as tuner please :D.

Oh and if you need prizes, I can offer the fastest a previous TPT tune (I used to work there :D) and the slowest a N360 tune tuned by Clueless if you'd like. :dopey:
Signed you up and any prizes you can donate is great man cheers. I will update the Prizelist in OP 👍
SIGN ME UP!!!!
TUNER!!!

I've been waiting a long time for this shootout...this is as close to touge as we can get without actually using Toscana or Mt. Aso tarmac tracks.
Eh, I'll try my hand at this then. I'm entering as a tuner, as usual.
Put me down as tuner please thanks .

Added, added & added.

Good luck to all tuners, tuners sign-ups are now closed. You have until July 13th to submit you tunes. 👍 :D:

I found a HSC last night but when I was putting in your settings I couldnt match the PP with the parts that you listed.
The only PP upgrade you listed was sports air filter and this wasnt enough for 500pp could you please double check, Thank you.
Sorry but i can't check anything , i don't have PS3 with me , i don't know why the PP are not matching, try please to reach 500PP anyway, then i'll modify the tuning sheet.
My participation for this shootout is just for the fun, i don't know if the original sport soft tune will support the sport hard tires because i can't even test it.
The car is so good with the soft, a top 3 500pp car with this tires on the ring for sure.

Thanks for the help.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I used a 500PP HSC last year when I was racing online at Nurb, I can find out what parts I used for the car and report back with them.

My HSC is down 1 bhp and PP with the air filter, but it's only got 115 miles on the clock. I've got the same PP now that I've fitted the window weight reduction.

Last edited:
Jackthalad
I just remembered I have some car restoration tickets and GT auto ones I could give away.

If you were willing to throw in a couple of car tickets or something then that would be grateful, Thanks. 👍 :D

Edit: Ahh just checked and you cant gift the Special tickets. 👎

I can donate premium cars or tickets or paint, gear, whatever. I have most of the level tickets stockpiled away and a few of the rally and muscle types. Plus most of my garage is 0/0/0 so I can give out whatever you and the prize winners want. :D I'll PM you what I have for tickets and such once I can make a list.

Ooh very tempting to test these. :) But 12 cars on the ring is already a lot, not sure if I'd have time for more. Consistensy would also be a problem, I can already see myself crashing that HSC a lot without a wing! :scared:

Back