World Classic Car Challenge - Results Posted

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 422 comments
This car looks very good in your video and fast . Sorry i didn't test yestaurday the 3 cars remaine in my view because i came late from my work . still i have to do this car and Mrgrado car and it will be done today and also i need to give MrMenacholy15 another round :dopey:

I update my post with UNBELIEVABLE time

Last edited:
HaylRayzor
Not only is that the fastest time of any tester for any of the (official) entries, but it was done with clouds of smoke in every corner. :eek:

Most unexpected. :odd:

Its smoke lap time i didn't belive my self when i recorded :lol: yes unexpected :dopey:

I sent him a pm. If he doesnt fr you I will build his car and put it on share.

EDIT: I can't build it. I only have 1 and it's got weight reduction.

I think i have a spare one , will check after work, 5 1/2 hours time.

Since these got orphaned on the last page I'll post them again for those that don't go back to previous pages.

I don't have all the replays but here are those under 1:21

Since these got orphaned on the last page I'll post them again for those that don't go back to previous pages.

I don't have all the replays but here are those under 1:21

I'm sorry, that I didn't comment. Your times are shocking! Moreso, that I'm the second fastest car, and the fastest of those which are competing.

Okay i have finally finished the testing and reviews, all are in my link on page one.
Thanks for the opportunity to learn and improve my driving with these great classic cars, and tunes ,it's been a busy week and a half but worth every late night.

Thanks macdog, desperado, newdriver for getting all your results in. I have all the times in the spreadsheet.

NewDriver, I've just looked at your replay, do you mind giving my Isuzu another go? You hit the wall on the first hairpin (the timer should really have gone red), and I think it would have adversely affected the time a little. Thanks. :)

trackripper123
NewDriver, I've just looked at your replay, do you mind giving my Isuzu another go? You hit the wall on the first hairpin (the timer should really have gone red), and I think it would have adversely affected the time a little. Thanks. :)

No problem mate now i will jump to your car and updated the time Maybe !! :dopey:

HaylRayzor
Thanks macdog, desperado, newdriver for getting all your results in. I have all the times in the spreadsheet.

Thank you also for hosting this shootout i enjoy and i improve my drive and tune . When you will update this spreadsheet and put it in theard :-) 👍

trackripper123
Thanks NewDriver, appreciate it. :)

Your welcome sir iam sorry that i can't do more the car not fit my drive still but i try to push more but i felt :-( :-( .

NEWDRIVER2
Your welcome sir iam sorry that i can't do more the car not fit my drive still but i try to push more but i felt :-( :-( .

Don't worry about it, seems like my driving style is just different, it's still a really good time, just 4 or 5 tenths of my quickiest during tuning. 👍

Don't worry about it, seems like my driving style is just different, it's still a really good time, just 4 or 5 tenths of my quickiest during tuning. 👍
Your tune fit my driving style well. It just didnt have quite enough speed to compete with the others.

Anyways, update: I added atongo916, and he declined, I think, at least once, or never received it. If you read this, can we clarify...?

They have until 8/12 to complete testing. Only testers who post complete results will count. I have complete results from 4 so far.

Hmmm, I have everyone but MrMel on my friend list. If I have time tonight I will try to run these around. 💡

Results so far, sorted by average time. Slowest to fastest separated by less than a second.

Just a few blanks to fill. And if Digital wants to test I'll add his times.

sofar.gif

I've just got Mr Grado's car to go now (post updated). Would have got it done tonight but daughter dearest likes watching ribbons, maraccas and beach balls being played with by girls in fancy outfits in the Olympics. Apparently it passes for sport these days.

May get it done tonght, otherwise I'll get it finished tomorrow at some stage. It will be finished by 12th.

ALL TUNES TESTED AND POSTED.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back