MANY CHEVY SILVERADO's SS 02 Wanted

• Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 72 comments
LOL you probably have more than me.

The Silverado’s are needed for a series by others in the competition so if you let me know what you want, I'll ask about and see if I can get it for you.

There a good bunch and will send you whay you require.

FlyingFox
LOL you probably have more than me.

The Silverado’s are needed for a series by others in the competition so if you let me know what you want, I'll ask about and see if I can get it for you.

There a good bunch and will send you whay you require.

I need the AE86's that aren't the S.Shigeno '00 version

Hey FlyingFox, sorry I fell asleep :P. Dont worry about it, I'm just gonna give it to you, I dont use it, I'll get another one later no problem. People need it more than me right now :)

I'll send you a FR right now, I dont know if I can gift yet, but I'll check

Hey FlyingFox, sorry I fell asleep :P. Dont worry about it, I'm just gonna give it to you, I dont use it, I'll get another one later no problem. People need it more than me right now :)

I'll send you a FR right now, I dont know if I can gift yet, but I'll check

Cheers Metalgear, your a Gent

I can offer you 5 chrome's or a car if I have it.

I can offer you 5 chrome's or a car if I have it.

Now that you've reminded me, I have been wishing for some chromes actually. If you have matt black(sic) and want to do a combo deal, I'd take 2 of those and 3 chromes.

Now that you've reminded me, I have been wishing for some chromes actually. If you have matt black(sic) and want to do a combo deal, I'd take 2 of those and 3 chromes.

I only have matt brown but plenty of chrome (DLC)

Do you have a 2010 ticket? I'll give you three Silverados for one of them.

I do. I'll send you the 2010 ticket at tonight's reset if you'll send these guys three Silverados ASAP.

The first one has to go to "smuffyatfcp" as I was supposed to send him a Silverado at tonight's reset.

What do you find a bit fair for trade,dont have any wishes

To me, anything is fair if it helps my friends get what they want. I duplicate everything I send, so I don't care if it's a cheap premium car, some paint chips, a super-rare 0-mile standard car, or a level/year ticket. As long as I have it and can send it, I'll send you whatever you want, if it helps these guys.

So... what do you want? :)

I have a question Mustang. You seem to be with this group of people needing these trucks and helping them. I'm still gonna send my truck to FlyingFox once he approves the friend request. I told him I'd do it for free but you seem to have a lot of cars/items and duplicate your stuff and lose nothing. Would you mind sending me something for FlyingFox with his thanks? IF you have it, I would die for a triple zero or low mileage '90 Honda CRX. If not I'll think of another car, I wont ask for anything rediculous lol.

I have a question Mustang. You seem to be with this group of people needing these trucks and helping them. I'm still gonna send my truck to FlyingFox once he approves the friend request. I told him I'd do it for free but you seem to have a lot of cars/items and duplicate your stuff and lose nothing. Would you mind sending me something for FlyingFox with his thanks? IF you have it, I would die for a triple zero or low mileage '90 Honda CRX. If not I'll think of another car, I wont ask for anything rediculous lol.

Me, Fox, and Mustang are the 3 organisers of this yes 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186201

Everything I have worth trading can be found in that thread, updated two days ago. 👍

Pick whatever you like.

Me, Fox, and Mustang are the 3 organisers of this yes 👍

ah ha, I had a hunch. Well then my next question is; does it actually matter who I send the truck to then? If you want to go to a specific account just let me know. :)

Back