• Thread starter RDAardvark
  • 31 comments

RDAardvark

Missing every apex
Premium
Ireland
In the gravel trap
RDAardvark
After the fun we had on Monday 27th, especially in the Swifts at HSR, I'll be hosting another Fun Racers evening: We'll be having a few 5 lap races and perhaps a 10 lap feature race at High Speed Ring in a surpise car.

These will take place on Monday 3rd September at 9:00pm BST (Current UK Time).

All GTPlanet members are welcome and the racing will suit beginner to average drivers best.

All driving aids are allowed.

The race will be held in my lounge (RDAardvark). Please send a friend request to this id.

The lounge will open at 8:30pm BST, and the racing will start at 9:00pm BST.

Please do NOT join the room before 8:30, as this might cause problems in the setup.
And do remember to clear network cache and restart your PS3 before joining.

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room. The car will be ready to pick up in the garage when the lounge opens.

There will be no points awarded. Please try to keep the racing as clean as possible, but don't be too alarmed about the odd bump, alright? Banter while driving is more than welcome, so grab your headset. (This may limit participation to 12)

Interested? Please post your name below.

Confirmed Participants:
  1. RDAardvark
  2. Brenmu68
  3. TurambarMakart
  4. Mushy_peaz_
  5. Watermelon
  6. RhinoAfrica
  7. McKiernan

Last edited:
Count me in Dude......headset back on next week.......typing on a ds3 is a royal pain in the 🤬

Ima gonna try & make this this week!!! (At least a bit!)

I like the High Speed Ring. (Not that I'm good at it though. :lol:)

And after all, Mushy_Peaz_ is in. :lol:

Looking good so far! It was great on Monday with just 5 of us but a few more would be very welcome. 👍

It would be fun to race with you guys again, but I'v already bought tickets to go see Ted that day. Have fun :-)

It would be fun to race with you guys again, but I'v already bought tickets to go see Ted that day. Have fun :-)

Not seen it yet, but I love Family guy and the trailers look class. Enjoy!

I saw Ted on a streaming website it was quite funny but still i would not spend money for that kind of movie... i'm just waiting for The Hobbit in December. Time to go back to Cinema after 3 years that i was able avoiding it.

:P

I saw Ted on a streaming website it was quite funny but still i would not spend money for that kind of movie... i'm just waiting for The Hobbit in December. Time to go back to Cinema after 3 years that i was able avoiding it.

:P

Seems like you aren't a fan of the cinema in general :)

I forgot that it's a holiday on Monday. So perhaps miata_1 will show up instead of me... since he will be @ home.

Seems like you aren't a fan of the cinema in general :)

Yep gotta admit that. Still i like movies a lot but usually i prefer watching them at home in good company when is possible :sly: ( usually i just fall asleep on the so called good company D: though )

Looking forward to seeing (and hearing) you all on track tonight. I've dusted off my mic so I'll have it switched on.

Maybe i'll be a bit in late tonight ( 10 minutes or 15 )

Racing in Monza for the forthcoming f1 race would be cool too!

See you tonight

Thanks for the yesterday night race. I hope in a new one next week.

Maybe instead of an online garage car we can pick a different one and keep it untuned, just for having a different one +_+

Or stock race cars...

That was a great nights racing :)
Sorry I had to bail out of the Mini cooper race at such short notice (shopping fell out of the boot :dopey:).....The nephew rang & needed help with his tech drawing homework that he should have done over the weekend :dunce:

He's been given verbal warning & fined a six pack of Carlsberg

I like Damon's idea of picking stocks from the dealership, maybe it's something we could look into ?

picture.php

This is the only one I managed to grab last night, it was getting late...........BMW - (Bring More Wrenches)

That photo really looks like a drugs bust is going down!

You missed the Lotus Elise at Suzuka - It was hilarious listening to McKiernan swear at it all the way round!

Whoa those 2 cars I absolutely stink with!!

Though that Elise isn't too bad on sports soft, I must say... the tire improvement really improves the car. :lol: Though not my driving. :guilty:

Sorry about being invisible to bren!
I seem to be having a run of conflict problems with certain other drivers lately. I have no clue why. I cleared my cache twice yesterday. I've changed nothing! :boggled:
$@^&! psn!

You missed the Lotus Elise at Suzuka - It was hilarious listening to McKiernan swear at it all the way round!

That's not smoke in the picture, it's 50keys of class A flying out the doors :sly:

Elise's at Suzuka + swearing hahaha, that must have been fun

Forgot to mention: Bren wins the prize for best signature! Absolutely ace and one I can relate to.

Forgot to mention: Bren wins the prize for best signature! Absolutely ace and one I can relate to.

Your too kind :bowdown:

And I thought I had a monopoly on talent deprivation :D

Sorry guys, but I couldn't race because I'm studying harder this year and Monday is not a good day for me. Yet, don't forget me, if you are going to keep the series on.

Apologies for my potty mouth :ouch: Bar of soap bought, and mouth washed out

Back