Fun Racers: Monday Night Surprise Night returns Monday 27th Feb

• Thread starter RDAardvark
  • 62 comments
Present!! :D

Another bad Recommended Garage car + track combo...
The vintage Fiat 500 @ Mt. Aso. :lol:

fiat500mounthoptop01s.jpg

fiat500mounthoptop02s.jpg

I duped Aceboy127 into this race. haha!!! (He has a hard time backing down from a challenge.)
That's if you can call 2 aged cars struggling up a hill at 10mph a race. :lol: :sly:

So I think we can rule that one out of RDAardvark's plans. heehee.
:eek:

I'm guessing NASCARs on Autumn Ring Mini...

Not even I am that evil.
:D:D:D

But don't build it up - It's not going to be terribly exciting. I'll just be glad to get everyone back together and hopefully bring a few new people in too.

Not even I am that evil.
:D:D:D

But don't build it up - It's not going to be terribly exciting. I'll just be glad to get everyone back together and hopefully bring a few new people in too.

👍 yup

But don't build it up - It's not going to be terribly exciting.

Oh... come now! It's GOING to be exciting! :D
You have seen the sign-up list, right? :lol:
If RDAardvark & McKiernan are signed up... how could it be anything but exciting? heeheehee

McKiernan could probably make the vintage Fiat 500 exciting. HAHAHA.

I've still got a **** load of work to do before I can head home, but I really do hope to make it on time... :nervous::nervous:

Don't worry if you're a bit late. I thought I was going to be delayed: Just had to take the dog to the vet but luckily for me there was no queue.

I will be there about quarter to the hour. 👍

(Depending on what car, bender2011/miata_1 may participate. Will let you know if that happens. He's around and if it's a car he prefers, I may let him at it. ;) )

I may slip in for this, its been a while since I've played gt, BF3 on pc has had my attention since release. I may have to shoot off ay any point though, but I'll try and show my face

Just want to point out that Benjamin Franklin's father was born in Northamptonshire, England. And Benjamin Franklin had 3 older half-siblings who were born in England as well. ;)
Just sayin' is all. :lol:

naaice races guys let's do this again next Monday ^^ ! with a better car please : D

Just want to point out that Benjamin Franklin's father was born in Northamptonshire, England. And Benjamin Franklin had 3 older half-siblings who were born in England as well. ;)
Just sayin' is all. :lol:

And he liked to put his thing, on things :)

Yeah, was a great laugh, missed these nights,

I'll be hosting next Monday, I'll make a thread soon enough (when I can remember how I did it)

Good to see some of the old crowd............ & a few new ones

I know, but that's kind of obvious, I mean, who would want to eat anything that had a penis on it...

Besides, what you wrote, is what they said on the Cleveland Show that he said. What I wrote is what he actually said ;)

Last edited:
Sorry I missed it guys but I've been feeling crap so I've been having a couple of early nights lol. Hopefully be there for next Monday if there is one.

Sorry I missed it guys but I've been feeling crap so I've been having a couple of early nights lol. Hopefully be there for next Monday if there is one.

You missed a good evening's racing and much entertainment (and no mention on Benjamin Franklin!). It was especially good when we took everything off (driving aids that is!)

McKiernan is aiming to host the next one, so watch this space for the link.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Last edited:
Yes it was indeed great fun and thanks to Steve for hosting 👍

Nice to race with some of you guys again and also nice to race against some new (to me) guys. Great nights racing and loved the 'aids all off' race. I Lol'd - a lot :lol:

Cheers again 👍
Take it easy and hope to be there next week too :mischievous:

Back