Yaris @ Deep Forest Econo Enduro *mcrc* congrats @ Litchi !! :D

We find it amazing because we are boys/men and we can't multi-task :(.

I think you've mistaken boys/men for yourself.. i can do pretty much things at the same time, no problem. ;)

I can drive, steer and change gear at the same time that count? :D

I can drive, steer and change gear at the same time that count? :D

I like the way you think, but technically no. I think it has to be things that are significantly different from each other.

I have 1 Yaris with 67 km, 2 Vitzes with 0 km and 1 Vitz with 27000 km ^^ I think i'll go with the Yaris, it is a Yaris series after all. :)

I have 1 Yaris with 67 km, 2 Vitzes with 0 km and 1 Vitz with 27000 km ^^ I think i'll go with the Yaris, it is a Yaris series after all. :)

You can enter with either car. They are just different names for cars that are sold in different places. To be honest, I think that PD needs to kill the duplicates as we only need one because there's no difference between the two cars that actually matter to a racer.

I know it is! I wanted the yaris because that is the name of the series (and it's a little bit worn in :) )

Edit: MY CAR!!

3586smt.jpg

Last edited:
Can I go in as a possible or reserve or something? I'm supposed to be helping a buddy outside this weekend and I'm praying for rain...lol..

Oh I forgot that it's called CEST during the summer.. then CEST+1 is Finland time. They don't have central european time at all. That is what i meant. :)

Okay so Finland is the same time as Greece? EEST (summer) EET (winter)?
I have a globe right here, and the internet has atlases... but I was trying to think of the map of Europe from memory. And for some stupid reason in my mind picture, I was juxtaposing Norway & Finland on the east & west of Sweden. :dunce: :guilty:
You'd think after playing Patrician for years, I'd know better. :rolleyes:

Mine is 90hp - 334pp :confused: I'm 38 058 km so maybe i should use a "car restoration" ticket... :(

That's 38k km... after an engine rebuild & oil change & such?
I guess it's those few thousand extra km!
I don't know if it can be broken in any further or if when I can do an engine rebuild it will go up. I'll let you know if I find out.

Every hp counts! :P

On the one hand i would say it means even more to me... But then I think I bet the fastest would miss 1hp even more than me.
I don't know.
I know that there's an uphill into a straight on Deep Forest, and I want every 1hp I can get for that. :lol:

Sign me up if there are still places left.

There better be room for the turbogeit! :D

Since we have a lot of sign-ups I guess I will see to have the lounge mics disabled on Sunday.
And ask that anyone who has had any connection issues in past, to arrive a little early, to test, and reboot or rejoin the lounge if necessary.

RE: MULTI-TASKING
They actually did a scientific study and proved that NOBODY can be more efficient multitasking. The truth is, everyone stinks at it. :lol: Just that some are not quite so stinky at it as others. :lol:

Because Yaris just sounds cooler than Vitz.

It makes me think of a Sitz Bath. :lol:
815_small_Sitz_Bath_8101-rmain.jpg

(I'm imagining if MSTER232 having to strap himself into that if he was forced to set up his racing cockpit in the spare bathroom instead of the den. :lol:)

Can I go in as a possible or reserve or something? I'm supposed to be helping a buddy outside this weekend and I'm praying for rain...lol..

:lol:

Oooh oooh - will you use the Roman Purple??

Last edited:
Okay so Finland is the same time as Greece? EEST (summer) EET (winter)?

I have a globe right here, and the internet has atlases... but I was trying to think of the map of Europe from memory. And for some stupid reason in my mind picture, I was juxtaposing Norway & Finland on the east & west of Sweden. :dunce: :guilty:

You'd think after playing Patrician for years, I'd know better. :rolleyes:

Yup, same as Greece! Finland and Norway are attached to Sweden but Norway to the west and Finland to the east. :)

On the one hand i would say it means even more to me... But then I think I bet the fastest would miss 1hp even more than me.
I don't know.
I know that there's an uphill into a straight on Deep Forest, and I want every 1hp I can get for that. :lol:
True with these cars you probably don't want to lose any hp at all. But there shouldn't be a problem to get a new one, just do that b spec thingie, or a spec if he wants the vitz instead. :)

I like to join in.
GTP Name: jammy21 / PSN Name:GTP_Jammy / Car Colour: Black Mica

I'd like you to move me over from the "hopefuls" to the real sign ups please :)

edit: Tire wear doesn't seems to be much of a factor in this race, I did my best lap in lap 11 with a 1:47.811 Probably a bit more to cut from that time since it was so late but i'm pretty satisfied with that.

Last edited:
Yes I have it Mster thanks forgot I did that:drool:

Mine is Aqua Gray Silver wheels Melon:tup:

Yeah the mandatory pit is mainly to force a pit strategy.
And potentially a 1 freebie for damage. ;)
Since it's an FF, there probably won't be any accidental pitting :lol: But you never know. Accidentally pitting is something that I see happen (unfortunately to me) on occasion on this track. :scared:

ATTENTION:
DOES EVERYONE HAVE THEIR FR IN @
PSN: MCRC_Lounge ????

Please get that in at your earliest possible convenience. 👍

Yeah the mandatory pit is mainly to force a pit strategy.
And potentially a 1 freebie for damage. ;)
Since it's an FF, there probably won't be any accidental pitting :lol: But you never know. Accidentally pitting is something that I see happen (unfortunately to me) on occasion on this track. :scared:

ATTENTION:
DOES EVERYONE HAVE THEIR FR IN @
PSN: MCRC_Lounge ????

Please get that in at your earliest possible convenience. 👍

I don't have that yet but I'll add it ASAP. Is the race tomorrow?

Good, yes, here's the time left until race time...

Speaking of which, how do those timers work? Unless you go around editing it every minute, even in your sleep :lol: .

Also, have you accepted my (late) friend request to the lounge account yet? Sorry that I sent it very late :ouch: .

wat3r , sorry but I'm not sure if I will make it. :indiff:
Probabily not. :(

Sorry to hear it Diogo G.!
I moved you into the hopefuls category.

Speaking of which, how do those timers work? Unless you go around editing it every minute, even in your sleep :lol: .

I have no idea! You'd have to ask the guy who made this app.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218616

I think it's pretty cool though.

Also, have you accepted my (late) friend request to the lounge account yet? Sorry that I sent it very late :ouch: .

I signed on this morning, and I think I added you... ?

I'll be signing on tomorrow about 1hr or 1/2hr before race start time, to add any last minutes.
But since we've got a pretty full grid, I'd like to get into the lounge about 15 minutes early myself.
And I'm hoping to recognize & solve any issues before qualifying start time.

So anyone with previous issues, please try to be a few minutes early. 👍

Nobody else have posted any times :( how should i know if i'm good enough :nervous:

I did some time trials, but I can't remember the times. I'll go check and post back here.

EDIT: I'm currently in the MCRC lounge (very early indeed :D ) and I just managed a 1:46.367 on a flying lap.

Last edited:
Back