Yaris @ Deep Forest Econo Enduro *mcrc* congrats @ Litchi !! :D

Just saying look on her profile... :P TB and her have a funny convo on the use of their computer.. :sly:
Oh I thought you were quoting what I said about my spouse, and he barely posts at all :lol:. I hadn't looked at any profile convos. ha ha You guys are sleuths! I was just amused by the "GTP widow" remark & griping about gran turismo. :lol: (Because I'm sure it's a common thing - though IMHO a luxury marital argument. lol)

That said... I did put off my race stewarding until after making dinner yesterday. ;) :nervous: And I scurry to get off the ps3 before 4:30pm weekdays. :lol:

It sounds great in theory but in practice not so good. Remember too Turbo, this is just one race. Punch will be keeping track of repeated violators and like any good woman, she never, ever, ever forgets when someone else is "wrong" or breaks the rules...lol.:scared:

Well, I suggest we don't change anything after this race and wait and see what it gives next time.

RESULTS

20120902yarisdeepforest03s.jpg

VERY CLOSE!! *claps*
  1. goldtrophy.gif
    Litchi / GTP_Litchi / Yaris / Black
  2. silvertrophy.gif
    Johnnypenso / Johnnypenso / Vitz / purple
  3. bronzetrophy.gif
    Michouw / GTP_MichMich / Yaris / French blue
  4. Phouchg / xNikodemusx / Yaris / Mustard Yellow
  5. aceboy127 / aceboy127 / Vitz / dark blue
  6. dabneyd / dabneyd / Yaris / silver
  7. paulmac2k9 / paulmac2k9 / Yaris / Red & black
  8. turbogeit / turbogeit / Yaris / red
  9. jammy21 / GTP_Jammy / Yaris / Black Mica
  10. MSTER232 / MSTER232 / Yaris / Chrome Orange & White
  11. watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n / Yaris / Lime Green
  12. John Wells / johnwells69 / Yaris / Aqua Gray & silver

Wow they really kept it close all the way up there. :) Congratulations to mister Litchi he is one fast dude.. and congratulations to me who all of the sudden ended up in fourth, a bit sour taste in that fourth but i'll embrace it like any other position. ^^

For the record:
Litchi / GTP_Litchi / Yaris / Black
42:56.784
Johnnypenso / Johnnypenso / Vitz / purple
42:56.823
Michouw / GTP_MichMich / Yaris / French blue
42:57.023

It was really close!!

Jammy, paul; if you're reading this then I know you probably want to kill me for that and I will admit I could have done more to prevent this accident but it was never intentional :scared: . Sincere apologies to everyone.
I accept your apologies and we are okey :)
Actually i was afraid of you. When i pass you before that incident lap earlier i notice how aggressive you drive and how badly you want to pass me at once. So when i pass you again i was afraid of what will happen that next couple of corners because they are fast ones.
All in all one more lesson learned 👍

Back