GTP WRS-Online : Private Lounge 16 Driver Test - September 1, 2012

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 43 comments
I'll take up space till the Gators come on at 3:30et.

My bad on the time, I should have figured DST, I guess..

I was planning on joining at 10pm which is 9pm GMT but I may join in now tbh....

I was disconnected and now can't reconnect. I'll come back later, have tonnes of port forwarding changes to apply and put the ps3 on a fixed IP so will try again after that.

14 guys in the lounge at the moment. We need two more guys. Hopefully we'll get the in the next hour. If Vagabond and PASM show up we'll have a full test. 👍

We got to 16!!! Using Pekka's shadow account. I'm now in the process of logging out w/3D3 and trying to log in with my main account and seeing if i'm locked out.

UPDATE: Tried to join. Says 15/16 and I get a room full error.

Going back as 3D3 now. I was able to enter the room.

So our theory is confirmed. 16 are allowed in the lounge, but the room owner is *always* reserved one spot. 👍

pekka's double has quit now :lol: so there is one spot if anyone wants to join.

Last edited:
1 7 lap race, 5 mistakes. That's how. I roll!

That was good practice. I know what to expect now. Need to concentrate a lot harder in the dark...

Good to see I didn't get disconnected. I ended up walking away from my wheel at 4pm Eastern and didn't get back to it until I left the room a few minutes ago.

In case anybody would be intrested... me and GTP_Straffestef will do a full race (33 laps) practise. This will take place in my lounge at 02/09/2012 at 05.00 GMT. So that would be in about 7 1/2 hours. I know it is a strange time for Europeans to practise But Stef has then finished his night shift, and needs the practise so.... feel free to join.

Thanks for coming out guys. I'm going to archive this thread. Basically the test confirmed our suspicion and now we know how to manage 16 cars in a private lobby: Someone will have to drive as the account owner.

You guys can continue any discussions in the main enduro thread.

Good luck with your test race Frank! That's ambitious, but I'm sure will be really good preparation. I would actually join you if it weren't for my wheel.

Back