Doog's Regular Replicas (NEW: Honda Accord LX)

• Thread starter Doog
  • 403 comments
1_l.jpg

Oh nice, 2 new replicas! :scared: Standard cars...those always take extra time...since i have no spare standard cars on my replica slave.

Can't wait till I can drive the Porsche :P
Will skip the Holden, as I think that is a dangerous car....(no HORN!!) :lol: :lol:

Don't be so quick to put the possibility down, Mister Double Poster. It's all about how it drives, not just about how it looks. ;)

Indeed, visual is important, but is overshadowed by its performance 👍

Nice boxter! Outeke. Ibown every standard car and have built all of his replicas so if you need me to send you one, tell me and its yours!

Nice boxter! Outeke. Ibown every standard car and have built all of his replicas so if you need me to send you one, tell me and its yours!

You have all of them? :eek:

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/24856827.jpg

Hey mate,

I got all of them too (standard cars) and I've build all of the replicas Doog did too. :bowdown:
Besides the Commodore & Porsche. Got a 3400S waiting on my replica account to build it up, just need to get myself a Commodore, but that will come.
Besides, don't you have more own replicas that would be better to contribute?
Thanks for your friendly offer though! Much appreciated :bowdown:

Cheers all!

Lexus GS350 F-Sport '13
Based off the Lexus GS300 '00
Painted in Carbon Grey

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_23.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_24.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_25.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_26.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels dark grey

Tuning Parts

Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Single-Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension
Sports Medium Tires

Ballast Amount: 41 kg
Ballast Position: 10

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission

Top Speed: 162 mph
Final Gear: 3.615

1st: 3.520
2nd: 2.042
3rd: 1.400
4th: 1.002
5th: 0.716

Suspension

Ride Height: -5, 0
Spring Rate: 9.6, 11.0
Dampers (Extension): 6, 5
Dampers (Compression): 5, 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3, 3

Camber Angle: 0.6, 0.2
Toe Angle: 0.00, 0.20

Brakes: 6, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 306 at 5600 RPM
Torque: 365 lb-ft at 3600 RPM
Weight: 1721 kg
Performance Points: 446

Comments:

Contrary to the belief of many a BMW driver, there is a sporty Lexus. But for a long time, the sporty Lexus was the compact IS sedan, an entry-level sports sedan, that when it was introduced, was quite the departure from traditional Lexus values. My father considered buying an IS several years ago, but passed it up because it was hard to fit into, and he said it didn't really feel like a Lexus. He instead leased a GS300. The GS is arguably Lexus' more mature sports sedan, but it really didn't hold a candle to the sprightly IS. But Lexus would like to change that, and they've chosen the GS as the spearhead of their new direction, with a greater emphasis on sport, but still retaining the brand's trademark luxury character.
The new GS, in any guise, is a legitimate sports sedan, and is quite the contender in its class. The GS350 F-Sport is the most focused version of the new GS, and it's quite good. Lexus didn't put F-Sport on the GS for nothing; and it's good fun to drive. It has very balanced handling characteristics, and feels sprightly for a 3700 lb sedan, though, it's actually the lightweight in its class. Steering is responsive, and it's easy to get around the corner, with the GS initially maintaining good grip, but eventually giving in to fun, easy to control oversteer. Acceleration from its 306 horsepower V6 is impressive, and its 6-Speed* automatic gearbox.
Around town, the GS has enough low-end grunt to leave stoplights with authority, and it's appreciably quiet at cruising speeds. On the highway, it cruises at a relatively high 3,000 RPM, but it should be noted that it's a quiet 3,000 RPM. 5th gear is best suited for cruising at higher speeds, but if you want to overtake, I recommend you shift down to 4th. Passing power in 5th is fine, but power comes on quicker in 4th, without much additional noise. Overall, the GS350 F-Sport is a very nice, well-balanced car, and it's quite fun to drive.

*The GS300 we're supplied with in Gran Turismo only has a maximum of 5 gears, but it's still sufficient. 6th is just a really long gear for highway driving.

Lexus IS300 SportDesign Edition
Based off the Lexus IS200 '98
Painted in White Pearl Crystal Shine

EigerNordwandShortTrack_28.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_29.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_30.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_31.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels Silver

Tuning Parts

ECU Tuning
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Mid RPM Turbo Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 166 kg
Ballast Position: 0

Power Level: 93.3%

Transmission

Top Speed: 149 mph
Final Gear: 3.909

1st: 3.447
2nd: 2.180
3rd: 1.480
4th: 1.220
5th: 1.000
6th: 0.790

Suspension

Ride Height: 5, 5
Spring Rate: 6.0, 4.5
Dampers (Extension): 5, 4
Dampers (Compression: 4, 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3, 3

Camber Angle: 0.0, 0.0

Brakes: 5, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 216 at 5400 RPM
Torque: 220 lb-ft at 5000 RPM
Weight: 1476 kg
Performance Points: 403

Comments:

When it was introduced at the turn of the century, the IS was something of an anomaly for Lexus. At the time, Lexus was widely known for its trademark quiet, comfortable sedans. The GS was enjoying success, and was serving as Lexus' sport sedan. The IS was a departure from everything Lexus- it was small, it was nimble, and it was sporty. Based off a shortened wheelbase from the GS, and using its 2JZ-GE Inline 6, but mated to a manual gearbox, the IS had solid ingrediants, and it was quite a nice sport sedan.
Buyers were offered two Inline Sixes, in two or three liter guises, with a choice of automatic or manual gearboxes. The rear wheel drive, manual-equipped IS300 was the pick of the litter for drivers who wanted the sportiest experience. The IS300 was not just a sporty car for Lexus, but it was a sporty car by any standard. The IS300 is a car that emphasizes feel over speed, and one look at the specs sheet makes that obvious. 216 horsepower pulling around 3,255 lbs doesn't sound that exciting, but thanks to a nicely tuned suspension and evenly-spaced gears that keep do a nice job of keeping you in the loop, the IS300 feels much faster than it is.
But it also handles very nicely; it feels very much like a rear wheel drive sports car in the bends. Steering is responsive, and initial turn-in feel is precise. This is where the IS's rear begins to step out, and the excitement begins. Without much effort, you can get the tail out in just about any corner and lead a nice, long drift; it's quite addicting. But in town, the IS is easy to live with. Power peaks in the middle of the rev range, and not much work is required to access that power. It's small enough to weasel around other traffic with ease, and it has enough power to merge onto the highway with ease. Being a manual transmission, the IS300 is slightly louder than most when cruising, but it's not intrusive enough to become annoying. Overall, the IS300 SportDesign Edition is quite a nice little sports sedan, and it makes a legitimate alternative to the BMW 328i.

As you may have noticed lately, I've slowed down on the amount of replicas I'm putting out. I haven't abandoned it, I've just got other interests on the table. I'll still be posting replicas, but not as often, maybe once a week or so.

As you may have noticed lately, I've slowed down on the amount of replicas I'm putting out. I haven't abandoned it, I've just got other interests on the table. I'll still be posting replicas, but not as often, maybe once a week or so.

Hey Doogs, you do some great work here mate, I for one (and I know of many, many others) am very grateful for any reps you take the time to build up:bowdown::bowdown:
Even at once a week buddy I'll be looking forward to it, your cars look great and are fantastic to take for a nice cruise around any track, thanks for all the excellent cars so far and if you ever need anything mate feel free to send me a PM anytime:tup:

Hey Doogs, you do some great work here mate, I for one (and I know of many, many others) am very grateful for any reps you take the time to build up:bowdown::bowdown:
Even at once a week buddy I'll be looking forward to it, your cars look great and are fantastic to take for a nice cruise around any track, thanks for all the excellent cars so far and if you ever need anything mate feel free to send me a PM anytime:tup:

Why thank you.
Nice comments like that are 75% of my motivation. :dopey:

Citroën Xantia 2.0 HDI 110 Activa
Based off the Citroën Xantia 3.0 V6 Exclusive '00
Painted in Bleu Balmoral

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_27.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_28.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_29.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_30.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration

Tuning Parts

Stage 2 Weight Reduction
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 40 kg

Power Level: 53.3%

Transmission

Top Speed: 211 mph
Final Gear: 4.310

1st: 2.959
2nd: 1.780
3rd: 1.120
4th: 0.800
5th: 0.610

Suspension

Ride Height: 10, 10
Spring Rate: 3.5, 3.0
Dampers (Extension): 2, 2
Dampers (Compression): 1, 1
Anti-Roll Bars: 2, 2

Specs

Power: 107 at 3100 RPM
Torque: 187 lb-ft at 3000 RPM
Weight: 1360 kg
Performance Points: 328

Comments:

The Citroën Xantia is an honest car. There are no premises and bold claims, there are no sporting intentions, and there are no advertisements of them driving quickly around twisty roads. Citroën should be commended for that, because without any bold claims, there is nothing that disappoints. The Xantia 2.0 HDI is quite a predictable car, not boring, but it's no Volkswagen, either. Its intentions are clear; its a medium-sized diesel sedan made for the everyday commute on the highway. Its diesel four cylinder of two liters makes a very modest 107 horsepower, and a nice 187 lb-ft of torque. It's not fast by any stretch of the imagination, but being just two pounds shy of three thousand pounds, it is a little quicker than you'd think.
The Xantia features a comfort-tuned suspension that does a nice job of dealing with road imperfections at speed, but does exhibit a fair amount of body roll when the road gets curvy. Its exhaust note is typical Citroën-coarse, and it strains quite a bit to build up speed. Its far happier doing 70 on the highway, and passing power is decent for what it is. The Xantia defaults to safe understeer when pushed hard, but it gives a nice amount of grip, and thrashing provides some entertainment. The Xantia does everything that its supposed to well, and that's about it. This is a car you cannot be disappointed with, because Citroën never said it would do anything amazing, and in this case, they've got the right idea.

Shift before 4800 RPM.

Last edited:
Honda Fit Sport '12
Based off the Honda Jazz 1.4 DSI SE Sport '01
Painted in Bright Jade

TokyoR246_10.jpg

TokyoR246_9.jpg

TokyoR246_11.jpg

TokyoR246_12.jpg

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels Silver

Tuning Parts

ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Comfort Soft Tires

Power Level: 100.0%

Ballast Amount: 162 kg

Transmission

Top Speed: 99 mph
Final Gear: 4.625

1st: 2.758
2nd: 1.870
3rd: 1.303
4th: 0.949
5th: 0.727

Suspension

Ride Height: -1, -1
Spring Rate: 6.0, 5.5
Dampers (Extension): 5, 4
Dampers (Compression): 4, 3

Specs

Horsepower: 117 at 5700 RPM
Torque: 117 lb-ft at 3200 RPM
Weight: 1152 kg
Performance Points: 339

Comments:

The Honda Fit is a car Honda got right from the start, a trait that is clearly evident when you examine the Fit's evolution over the past ten years...or lack of it. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is a line so many automakers, including Honda, should have in their vocabulary. Of course, there's a difference between not messing with the formula and simply letting your cars languish and eventually fade into obscurity. Thankfully, Honda chose to not mess with the formula, but gradually improve the Fit as time went on. The Fit has since entered its second generation, and has led to both hybrid and electric versions.
The Fit Sport stays true to its trademark fun to drive character whilst being economical and supremely practical. Its mini-minivan body-style is quirky, and suits the Fit's happy demeanor. Its a very fun car to toss around on twisty roads, with very good grip, nice steering response, and little understeer. Acceleration leaves some to be desired, but in the city, the Fit feels perfect. It leaves the line with generous umph, and can keep up with other traffic with ease. Its small size makes it supremely maneuverable in town, and its closely spaced gears make snap-lane changes in town, well, a snap. On the highway, the Fit's close-ratio stick shift shows its shortcomings, revving at a loud four thousand RPM even in top gear, and passing power leaves a lot to be desired. Plan your passes.
If you live in a place with lots of cities and curvy roads...anywhere other than the United States, the Fit will be your best friend.

Awww yea!

EDIT:

I cant post till tomorrow so I can do my 2k giveaway.

Ill be giving away all my variations of S2k's

Last edited:
Jaguar E-Type V12 Series III
Based off the Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61
Painted in Black

ToscanaTarmac_118.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_119.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_120.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_121.jpg

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration

Tuning Parts

ECU Tuning
Stage 2 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Carbon Drive Shaft
Sports Hard Tires

Ballast Amount: 200 kg
Ballast Position: 40

Power Level: 78.6%

Transmission

Top Speed: 199 mph
Final Gear: 3.310

1st: 2.930
2nd: 1.905
3rd: 1.388
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.702

Suspension

Ride Height: 20, 20
Spring Rate: 8.3, 10.2
Dampers (Extension): 7, 6
Dampers (Compression): 5, 4

Specs

Horsepower: 314 at 5800 RPM
Torque: 354 lb-ft at 4600 RPM
Weight: 1419 kg
Performance Points: 456

Comments:

There is just a certain je ne sais quoi to the Jaguar E-Type; a certain elusiveness combined with the way the whole car flows together like a perfectly organized symphony. Some say it's the most beautiful car there ever was; I disagree, but it's definitely up there. The Series III E-Type marked the beginning of the end, but it also marked the beginning of an E-Type that was powered by a legendary 5.3 liter V12, and an E-Type that was directly marketed at the best grand tourers of Europe.
The V12 E-Type is quite the character when you drive it hard, something you'd never guess from looking at it. But indeed, it's a testosterone-filled beast that prefers to spend its time chasing its tail than doing trivial things like braking. The brakes are the E-Type's downside; they're just not capable of stopping this rather large British roadster; brake early. When you get into a corner, three things happen; you either miss it completely and hit a wall and die, or you start sliding too early and go into the grass, or you take the wheel and show who's boss and get through that corner feeling great about yourself. What's nice about the E-Type is that it rewards a good driver, but it's not an unreachable feat to drive it right.
Not only is it rewarding when you drive it right, but it's also fun. The rear is out 60% of the time, so even on the straights, you may be finding yourself in a series of slides to keep it from spinning out, but it's a fun challenge. It slides around every corner, and I've yet to see it understeer. But then, there's the speed; it's a fast car, but that's not all. Strapped in and low to the ground, the E-Type is a very involving car at speed, and 130 feels like 230. When you floor it, the stuff hits the fan, and everything around you goes by like a cassette on fast-forward. You're not exactly thrown about, but the driving position makes every increase in speed you make feel like a serious event, and that's what's really nice about this car; it makes everything feel special. There's just that something to this car that makes it so fun and special, something a new, four wheel drive coupe with twice the power just can't give you. And for that, I like it.

Back