Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
2000gtgoldls2.jpg
I remember losing to that gold 2000GT in every race! :lol: Why must all my cars worth driving have such high PP? :lol:

I had a great time racing with Newdriver yesterday and it made me realize that I need to start tuning some competitive online cars. I also snapped a few shots of two golden 60s Toyotas swapping positions. Thanks you Newdriver! that tune is good fun both on and offline.👍

More pictures found over at the Clueless Tunes Gallery :dopey: --> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7857680#post7857680

That was fun yesterday my friend we both had fun in this car . Thank you also for the fun . Nice picture Theo 👍

I remember losing to that gold 2000GT in every race! :lol: Why must all my cars worth driving have such high PP? :lol:

I will send you one to bit the other 2000GT ;) 👍

Edit :
Maybe today or tomorrow . I will post a new version of this 2000GT 400PP only using comfort soft tires and you can use any tires to the last of the tires list . ;)

Last edited:
Theo777
I had a great time racing with Newdriver yesterday and it made me realize that I need to start tuning some competitive online cars. I also snapped a few shots of two golden 60s Toyotas swapping positions. Thanks you Newdriver! that tune is good fun both on and offline.👍

More pictures found over at the Clueless Tunes Gallery :dopey: --> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7857680#post7857680

Awww :grumpy:. Too bad I couldn't join you two. We could have had three chrome Toyotas' out there.... although you'd have to run near the back, I'm not a good driver :dopey:

Awww :grumpy:. Too bad I couldn't join you two. We could have had three chrome Toyotas' out there.... although you'd have to run near the back, I'm not a good driver :dopey:

You are the boss of this garage 👍 If the two wings for your garage Theo and me got first and second sure if you join us we will be the second and third after you ;) .
Hope to see you online sharing our group the fun Krenkme .

Have a good day sir

ND :dopey:

I wish I could, but you can't tune the car :(.

It is a good car, and if you... :scared:limit the engine to 500pp... put some sport mediums on it. It crushed the FR seasonal.

Just wish I could tune it :dopey:

I'm sorry, I did not know this car could not tune. I did spend your precious time. I'm a fool. :nervous:

Mercy on me. :(

sephia412
I'm sorry, I did not know this car could not tune. I did spend your precious time. I'm a fool. :nervous:

Mercy on me. :(

Nope. No waste on my time. Free car, worth the drive. Just can't tune :grumpy:. You can never waste my time. :dopey:

"Lamborghini Gallardo LP 730-4 Superleggera"

You've never driven a Gallardo like this ever. It takes off like... a rubber band? No no, I can do better than that... a cheetah! Yeah! That works! :lol:
Seriously, though. It blows my mind how fast this thing launches, and how fast it continues to go afterwards. Enjoy. :dopey:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CAR

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Arancio Atlas or Verde Ithaca (both Lamborghini, available from Murcielago LP640)

GT AUTO
Front Aero A
Rear Aero A
Wing B
RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (black)

TUNING SHOP

BODY/CHASSIS
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood: body color

ENGINE
Engine tuning 3
ECU tuning

INTAKE
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter

EXHAUST
Titanium racing exhaust
Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: sports

TURBO KITS
N/A

TRANSMISSION
Fully customizable transmission

DRIVETRAIN
Twin plate clutch
Semi-racing flywheel
Carbon drive shaft
TORSEN
Adjustable LSD

SUSPENSION
Fully customizable kit

TIRES
Sports soft

TUNE

BODY/CHASSIS
Aero: 0/20
Weight:0/-50

ENGINE
Power limiter: 100%

TRANSMISSION
1: 3.409
2: 2.337
3: 1.701
4: 1.298
5: 1.040
6: .874
Final drive: 4.313
Top speed: 199
DRIVETRAIN
Front LSD: 10/40/20
Rear LSD: 10/40/20
TORSEN: 25/75

SUSPENSION
Ride height: -15/-10

Spring rate: 12.9/10.5
Dampers (Ex): 7/8
Dampers (Co): 6/7
Anti-roll bars: 4/4

Camber: 1.0/.5
Toe: -.12/.20

BRAKES
6/9

FINAL SPECS
238.1 miles
724 horsepower/8900 RPM
469 ft-lb torque/7400 rpm
1169 kg
610 PP

NOTES: Guaranteed to put a large smile on your face. Launches like a snake strikes (that's even better!) and grips the turns like an X1. Incredible. Looks the part, too. :D

Last edited:
danbojte
Hi Adam! I'll tell you a secret about this car; you don't have to drive it, it's enough to tell her after you tuned it:

- Go to the track and win! :sly: 👍

Thanks. I never thought the car was anything special, but got the job done. Until it gave me my one and only online victory the other day. So it must be good if I can win with it :dopey:

Yeah the Civic is really good krenk! i won 4 out of the 5 races using it!👍

Now my challenge to my self to do one car at 400PP using Comfort Soft Tires for racing online all around and I think it's almost done .
This car I spent more time driving it offline and online .
It's like a shadows on skinny tires and she is very aggressive on Sports Soft tires what if you put on her Comfort Soft !!! ;)
You can drive it all around and I will post some video for her in online races one of them at NURB RING .
Do you start to guess which car ?? ;)

Last edited:
Coming Soon
"Poxy German Mini"

You're on, I'll crack out the Minis later and post my settings for the '02 Cooper S. I'll see what I can do with the '98 that you kindly donated recently. My wife says thank you, she had to sell her old Mini when we moved down to the coast and mean old me won't let her get another one (I'm 6'4", woman, NO!!)...

{Cy}

CyKosis1973
You're on, I'll crack out the Minis later and post my settings for the '02 Cooper S. I'll see what I can do with the '98 that you kindly donated recently. My wife says thank you, she had to sell her old Mini when we moved down to the coast and mean old me won't let her get another one (I'm 6'4", woman, NO!!)...

{Cy}

I had alot of fun driving it. It just put a big smile on my face :D

I wish there was a classic Mini in the game. That would be fun too. 👍

danbojte
Maybe you wish to correct it's name:

Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88

:sly: 👍

This one is a wonderful car and tune, and is viable even after 2.09. Amazing car! 👍

It's not a Super...a? :lol::dopey:
Fixed.

When I built that tune I drove the wheels of the thing. Good times were had tuning that car :cheers:

FTO SUPER TOURING CAR 500PP
Made for FITT MCH'S Shootout

This car good to drive on SPA and NURB RING

-Displacement ----cc
-Max. Power 298 Hp / 5100 RPM
-Max.Torque 333ft-lb / 4300rpm
-Drivetrain 4WD
-Length 4465 mm
-Width 1805 mm
-Height 1230 mm
-Weight 1180 kg F 50 R 50
-Performance Points 500PP
-Distance 1,008.0 MILES

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Torque Sensing Center Differential
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Brake Balance Controller
-Tiers Racing Hard

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 200
Ballast Position : 0

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 67.0%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear to 5000
Top Speed - 124
1st - 3.399
2nd - 2.499
3rd - 1.861
4th - 1,476
5th - 1,224
6th - 1,057

-After that set final gear to 4.050
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 156 MPH

Suspension :

-Ride Height : F -25 R -22
-Spring Rate : F 12.8 R 12.0
-Dampers (EX) : F 7 R 8
-Dampers (com) : F 5 R 6
-Anti Roll Bars : F 4 R 5
-Camber Angle : F 3.2 R 2.4
-Toe Angle : F -0.15 R -20

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 23 R 31
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 24 R 26
Braking Sensitivity : F 20 R 18

Aerodynamics
Downforce F 15 R 30

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 7 Rear 4

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
Hi, just wanna ask, do you have any tune for BMW M3 GTR road car from UCD, since i already made one, but just wanna try what you guy have and try to compare, i'm still learning to tune and i always used clueless tune.

Last edited:
Yes, the Camaro 👍... not the Super-a :dopey:

C'mon, Adam! You, you...it's not fair, you, you... It's my dream car that I'll never reach in this life probably! :nervous: :crazy: :(

Good for you! I'm glad for you, really! I'm happy trough you! 👍 :)

Hi, just wanna ask, do you have any tune for BMW M3 GTR road car from UCD, since i already made one, but just wanna try what you guy have and try to compare, i'm still learning to tune and i always used clueless tune.

I will see If I can come up with something that if Krenkme didn't be faster than me 👍
Thank you for using our tunes .

@ What PP ? Which tires ? And tracks ?

ND:dopey:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back