Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Reseat to default after that set final 4,500 after top speed down 112 last do the gear ratio then final gear again 2.800 . That's it .

Of course I did all this already . :crazy: :P

Edit: Solved! ECU is not used actually, but listed. :mischievous: :)

Last edited:
MITSUBISHI FTO GP VERSION R '99 450PP
( BERY SKY )
SPORTS SOFT RACING SOFT

picture.php

picture.php

I don't know why I like to tune now FF cars its like they call me ;) .
But I hope I tamed those FF cars well .
This FTO she like to be drive in CAPE RING and she did fairly well in some of tracks and also FF seasonal as I lower it to 400PP to fit the season 430PP then I won and i enjoyed driving it with some fun .

-Displacement 1998 cc
-Max. Power 260 HP / 8000 RPM
-Max.Torque 182 ft-lb / 6500 RPM
-Drivetrain FF
-Power/Weight Ratio 3.88 kg/Hp
-Length 4365 mm
-Width 1735 mm
-Height 1300 mm
-Weight 1025 kg F 60 R 40
-Performance Points 450 PP
-Distance 5,423,6Miles

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Buy MITSUBISHI FTO GP VERSION R '99 from the UCD
-Change oil
-Paint the car BeryII
-Weight Reduction Stage 2
-Window Weight Reduction
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning stage 1
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Racing Air Filter
-Catalytic Converter :Sports
-Sports Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Clutch Twin-Plate
-Flywheel: Semi-Racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Drive Shaft
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tiers Sports ( soft) Racing ( soft )

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :

Ballast Amount (kg) : 0
Ballast Position : 0

Power Limiter :

Power Level : 98.8 %

Transmission :

Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Final Gear 5000
Top Speed 112 MPH
After that adjust gear like that
1st - 3,135
2nd - 2,409
3rd - 1,934
4th - 1,595
5th - 1,354
6th - 1,170

Final gear again 3,300
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 165 MPH

Suspension :

-Ride Height : F -5 R -15
-Spring Rate : F 10.5 R 12.0
-Dampers (EX) : F 8 R 6
-Dampers (com) : F 7 R 5
-Anti Roll Bars : F 2 R 2
-Camber Angle : F 1.5 R 2.0
-Toe Angle : F -0,18 R 0.16

LSD :

Initial Torque : F 8 R 00
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 18 R 00
Braking Sensitivity : F 8 R 00

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 6 Rear 7

Enjoy

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 500PP

I made this car before @ 539PP and now I made this version but with deferent tune and gear box become more faster and not lazy car as many people said that . Later today I will complete the post . ;)

picture.php

TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 500PP

I made this car before @ 539PP and now I made this version but with deferent tune and gear box become more faster and not lazy car as many people said that . Later today I will complete the post . ;)

picture.php

Yes my friend, this is the one of what I am waiting for. 👍

And the other two SS-II models too. :sly:

Yes my friend, this is the one of what I am waiting for. 👍

And the other two SS-II models too. :sly:

Maybe you will be surprise by it and I hope that. Three days now I'm using it in online lobby that only FF cars allowed @500PP and she didn't put me down at all 1st always and if I got 2nd it will be the first car is the same model and also have my tune on it because he is my friend :lol: or maybe I got some luck ;) .
Let see how she will be on your hand later my friend Dan .
Did you try the FTO @450PP ? And maybe later I will do another one FTO 500PP :dopey:
Have a good day .

ND :dopey:

danbojte
Hey, Mr. Adam! The "O" letter should be between "N" and "P" in the OP. ;)

Maybe in your alphabet, but I dun graduated from publick skools.... :dopey:

:lol: just kidding :lol:. I will fix it when I can get to my computer. Thanks for pointing it out (not sure how it got that way :dunce: )

I need some help. I have an MG on share that, I think, can compete in the new British Lightweights seasonal, but I am struggling. Could some of you on my friends list help me figure out what needs to be done to improve it. The main problem is its looseness, and I don't know where to go to stop that! :grumpy:.

Thanks to all that help. I'll be home late tomorrow to see what more I can do to it (with your help I hope).

Niku Driver HC
Hum, there are many cars that I would love to see tuned... :nervous: I do have an idea, though. You probably didn't knew this, but Onboy has been helping me learn the basics of tuning a car in GT, and one of my test mules is a Alfa Romeo Brera, a car you haven't tuned yet. How 'bout one of those? No shackles, built it your way, just make it a fun car to drive. :)

Very, VERY, VERY rough tune on share of the car. Tell me where to go from here please :dopey:

Also the A.R.S.E Ellis' work well on the seasonal races too :dopey:

Last edited:
Very, VERY, VERY rough tune on share of the car. Tell me where to go from here please :dopey:

Do you need some pointers? Sure thing. :) Well, I'll drive the car and tell ya what to do soon enough. Maybe I'll put mine on share too and you can drive it to see if it's any good or not. :dopey:

I have built a Lotus Elise V8 '02 (premium) for the latest seasonal. She's tested on Trial Mountain reverse and should work on GVSe.

I put her on share and would appreciate any feedback.

Once I get feedback and adjust for other tracks I'll post the tune.

I have built a Lotus Elise V8 '02 (premium) for the latest seasonal. She's tested on Trial Mountain reverse and should work on GVSe.

I put her on share and would appreciate any feedback.

Once I get feedback and adjust for other tracks I'll post the tune.

I will give it a run Ron 👍 when I'm home .
Have a good day .

Lotus Elise V8 '02 (premium)
I test the car at GVS
This car is very fast quick acceleration and gear is good .
Brake is strong on the back you need to reduced by one click in the back .
Brake after the long strait is good .
Corner entry is good .
Mid corner need throttle controls as don't step on Gas fast to be not spin out as the rear wheel want to be front of the front wheel but you can control it .
Corner exit excellent . Just you need to tame this happy tail .
But over all a good car well done Ron 👍 Sorry if I'm poor in review not like you but I hope I explain it well .

ND :dopey: .

Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Tuned for the British Lightweight Seasonal event

Tuned using a DFGT, all aids off except ABS1, FFB 7.
Comfort soft tyres
369 HP @ 7200
1200 kg
500 pp
MR

As of 12/07/12:

Weight Reduction 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood (premium only)
Engine Tuning 1
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: semi-racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

GVS east setup:
RH: -15/-15
SR: 7.1/11.2
Da: 4/5//3/4
ARB: 4/5
Camber: 3.3/3.2
Toe: -0.25/0.12
LSD: 10/13/13
BB: 5/3
Ballast: 56 @ -50 / 51 @ -50 for standard (48/52)

Top Speed 242
1: 2.144
2: 1.363
3: 1.047
4: 0.842
5: 0.677
F: 5.230
Top Speed 242/165/156

Trial Mountain reverse setup:

Use the GVS setup except:
SR: 9.1/12.2
Camber: 1.8/3.2
Toe: -.20/.12
F: 5.338

Fugi setup:
Use the Trial Mountain setup
Final gear: 4.878

Cote d'Azure setup:
Spring Rate: 9.1/12.2
Front Camber: 1.8
Front Toe: -0.10
LSD: 13/13/13
Top Speed 168
1: 2.660
2: 1.798
3: 1.408
4: 1.161
5: 0.965
F: 4.501
Top Speed 168/134

Toscana setup:
Front Camber: 2.4
Front Toe: +0.05
Final Drive: 4.766 @ 500pp (over half a million $, first by lap 3)
Final Drive: 5.201 @ 460pp (over 1 million $, first by lap 4)
Final Drive: 5.500 @ 430pp (over 1.5 million $, first by lap 5)

Non Seasonal Tunes:

Suzuka online (work in progress)
Sports Hard Tyres
369hp @ 7200
1200kg
500pp
Same tune as Seasonal GVS except:
Camber: 1.5/2.0
Toe: 0.25/0.12
LSD: 7/13/13

Top Speed 267
1: 2.045
2: 1.274
3: 0.926
4: 0.735
5: 0.617
Final Gear: 5.500
Top Speed: 267/172

Nordy online (work in progress)
Sports Soft Tyres
Same tune as Seasonal GVS except:
Spring Rate: 9.1/12.2
Camber: 1.8/2.0
Toe: 0.10/0.12
Final Gear: 5.500

Note: when building your own version do not change the oil or your power band will flat line for too long when limited back down to 500pp.

Last edited:
Hi every one Good afternoon ;)

I open a lobby for some fun races if any one want to join .
I'm using my other PSN GTP_NEWDRIVER2 or you can search for room number :

1472-6399-8408-2427-7063

Have a good day every one

ND

Last edited:
Clueless has another tuner?

Well then, welcome Ron :cheers:. Look out for the parrot :D

@krenkme, any chance you'll update, or tune a new Viper SRT10? I'd like one with just your amazing suspension and LSD settings... and a transmission, but nothing else. Please :D

You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting for a tune on the Chevy Silverado! My RL vehicle is a 2000 Silverado, so this is about as close as it gets to my normal ride.

Well, I took out the "13" (Painted in Victory Red, like my truck) on Sport Softs first... let's just say the tires wouldn't last on an endurace race. 1st thru 3rd gears spun the tires on the straights. It was fun, but very tough to be fast with, which I guess should be expected out of a FR pickup with 913 horses and no weight in the back.

So, I grabbed some slicks to see how much they'd tame the big red truck , and tame it they did. While still able to kick out the back end if you try, much better behaved. You still have to watch the low speed corner exits, but its controllable and great fun.

I'm not sure how much you forced the 13s to keep the pattern instead of peaking the performance, but this truck is a blast to drive, and I'll be using it often. Thanks Clueless!

krenkme
I need some help. I have an MG on share that, I think, can compete in the new British Lightweights seasonal, but I am struggling. Could some of you on my friends list help me figure out what needs to be done to improve it. The main problem is its looseness, and I don't know where to go to stop that! :grumpy:.

Thanks to all that help. I'll be home late tomorrow (Saturday) to see what more I can do to it (with your help I hope).:

Nobody?... :(. Alright then :dopey:

Niku Driver HC
Do you need some pointers? Sure thing. :) Well, I'll drive the car and tell ya what to do soon enough. Maybe I'll put mine on share too and you can drive it to see if it's any good or not. :dopey:

Thanks. Car is still on share. Went looking for yours, but all you had up was a very small, fun car :dopey:

moparisgod
Clueless has another tuner?

Well then, welcome Ron :cheers:. Look out for the parrot :D

@krenkme, any chance you'll update, or tune a new Viper SRT10? I'd like one with just your amazing suspension and LSD settings... and a transmission, but nothing else. Please :D

We're in contract talks, but I just won't budge on the pants optional Fridays :lol:

I could be bothered to build another Viper :dopey:

racer39658
You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting for a tune on the Chevy Silverado! My RL vehicle is a 2000 Silverado, so this is about as close as it gets to my normal ride.

Well, I took out the "13" (Painted in Victory Red, like my truck) on Sport Softs first... let's just say the tires wouldn't last on an endurace race. 1st thru 3rd gears spun the tires on the straights. It was fun, but very tough to be fast with, which I guess should be expected out of a FR pickup with 913 horses and no weight in the back.

So, I grabbed some slicks to see how much they'd tame the big red truck , and tame it they did. While still able to kick out the back end if you try, much better behaved. You still have to watch the low speed corner exits, but its controllable and great fun.

I'm not sure how much you forced the 13s to keep the pattern instead of peaking the performance, but this truck is a blast to drive, and I'll be using it often. Thanks Clueless!

Glad you enjoyed the ride. True handling, and gearing were compromised with my obsession with the number 13 :D. I will try and get a "proper" tune for it at a later date 👍. Thanks again :dopey:

I look for your car but its not on share kren . So be sure that car on share again please so I can take it for spin . Refresh it take it out from share and put it again thanks sir .

NEWDRIVER2
I look for your car but its not on share kren . So be sure that car on share again please so I can take it for spin . Refresh it take it out from share and put it again thanks sir .

Took it down to mess with it. I'll have it back up within the next six hours :dopey:

Bob is Running a enduro race right now.

I test it in GVS . I like this car and the gear box on it very very good but my only complain is the happy tail only or maybe because I'm on wheel hard to control it as more of body roll .
As I need to adapt the car to go easy in corner exit .
More of fun car Krenkme as usual and i enjoy it 👍

NEWDRIVER2
I test it in GVS . I like this car and the gear box on it very very good but my only complain is the happy tail only or maybe because I'm on wheel hard to control it as more of body roll .
As I need to adapt the car to go easy in corner exit .
More of fun car Krenkme as usual and i enjoy it 👍

Thanks ND. That's the problem I'm trying to solve. I've thrown everything at it to stop the rear from acting that way (aside from really messing with the gearing). Any suggestions on how I can make it better?

Back