Did You See Anything Good Today? 'Event and Showroom Edition'

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,174 comments
^Thank you c:

I also like this Juke's version for some reason.

There was also a Juke R during the car parade, I'll upload some vids to YouTube soon, which means after Thursday. I have Gemology exam on that day, I hope I'll pass C:

Anyway, the pics would have been a lot nicer but crowds in Poland are just terrible during events of this kind. People just won't cooperate even if they see you're taking pictures (hence the half-shots-from-questionable-angles pics). They stand right in front you even though you're trying to shoot a pic. Just take look at that DTM CLK's background, or at the pics from movie car stand...

Of course there are some exceptions ;)

Last edited:
Anyway, the pics would have been a lot nicer but crowds in Poland are just terrible during events of this kind. People just won't cooperate even if they see you're taking pictures (hence the half-shots-from-questionable-angles pics). They stand right in front you even though you're trying to shoot a pic.
That sucks, people around here are different from my experiences. When someone pulls out a camera they almost dive out of the way :lol:

That new Vanquish looks great :drool:

That sucks, people around here are different from my experiences. When someone pulls out a camera they almost dive out of the way :lol:

I just imagined a kind of panic created if someone pulls out one.

"OH GOD RUN!!! RUUUUN!!!"

I like your post Madertus!

Thank you!
I never thought people would actually like these pics to be honest :lol:(I mean the quality, not the content)

Uploaded a short video of a Jaguar F type yesterday after I went to the Grand Rapids Auto Show my channel link is in my signature. The quality is bad because I filmed it with my Ipod.

Those are some awesome shots, Madertus 👍 Looks like it was a fun/crazy time.

I shot these this morning at a monthly car show in my area. It was my first show with the new camera so I've got plenty more of these on the hard drive. I may upload more later after I catch up on some sleep :lol:

Anyway,

I saw this F10 M5 blow past me on the freeway. Looks gorgeous in Sakhir Orange.

BMW F10 M5 in Sakhir Orange by gregthestig, on Flickr

That was followed by this F13 M6.

BMW F13 M6 by gregthestig, on Flickr

Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo by gregthestig, on Flickr

Super Veloce!

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV by gregthestig, on Flickr

Aventador. This guy's a regular 👍

Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador by gregthestig, on Flickr

And my personal favorite, Ford GT. It had just revved up quite a bit when I took this. It's a shame the driver's face isn't really visible because he was grinning from ear to ear.

Ford GT - front by gregthestig, on Flickr

Update: here are a few more

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale by gregthestig, on Flickr

Ferrari FF V12 engine bay by gregthestig, on Flickr

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera by gregthestig, on Flickr

SHINY!!!!

Porsche (991) 911 by gregthestig, on Flickr

More lens flare than a JJ Abrams movie :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you and likewise C:

As I said, the crowds destroyed this time a bit :indiff: Cool event nonetheless!

Thanks! And I know exactly what you mean. It took me many attempts to get decent shots of those Lamborghinis and that Ford GT without someone in the way. The Aventador was by far the hardest though :grumpy:

Also I've added a few more to my last post.

Uploaded a short video of a Jaguar F type yesterday after I went to the Grand Rapids Auto Show my channel link is in my signature. The quality is bad because I filmed it with my Ipod.

Ya I went to the show this morning, the F type was easily my favorite car there.

...and I just realized I live down the road from you :lol:

Is there more to be expected from the Dubai trip? I'm guessing there's some nice cars driving around.

Jeez IcyJ what is that workshop/exhibition? Never knew the Huayra's brakes incorporated il tricolore! And even in the background yeah, that Vantage...and the BB somehow looks like it's from the future, pristine!

SPS are a service centre and the official importer of Pagani to HK. They are the company that commissioned the run of Zonda Cinques. They have some unbelievable stuff on their books as you can see from IcyJ's pics.

From the Baltimore Auto Show:

Mustang by MintyTS, on Flickr

Mustang by MintyTS, on Flickr

Carbon Fiber Mustang by MintyTS, on Flickr

It's got carbon fiber all around. Which actually looked cooler than I'd have thought.

Maserati Gran Turismo7 by MintyTS, on Flickr

Aston by MintyTS, on Flickr

DSC_0857 by Gallardo, on Flickr

DSC_0865 by F430, on Flickr

DSC_0869 by Murcielago, on Flickr

'55 by MintyTS, on Flickr

'58 by MintyTS, on Flickr

GT-R by MintyTS, on Flickr

ZR1 by MintyTS, on Flickr

ZL1 by MintyTS, on Flickr

CTS-V Coupe by MintyTS, on Flickr

Back