Time Trial #56

PD removed those from list 👍

Explain, JK?

Edit: Oh, OK. I see that the 1.29 guys are back at the top of the myGranTurismo leader-boards. Toughies, hacked car users! :lol:

Last edited:
so i guess a smart hacker could have full downforce w/o losing hp, that would be a nice advantage . And drive so that his time is not so obvious. He would have to be a pretty good driver anyhow, keep his top speed as if he had only 5 downforce even though he really has...whats the max for a gallardo? 20-25?. Could add all the ballast he might want , where he wants if car needs it. Isthere a way for PD to know this?
The bad thing is like the doping scandals, u wont really know who is clean anymore. Bad for everyone.
When did the hybrids start to show up in gt5?

Last edited:
The only way it would work is if an already GOOD driver gave himself a slight HP advantage and drove the socks off it as they would normally, I really do hope this is not possible, it will ruin what I think is a very enjoyable part of GT5, all I will have left are the shuffle rooms which are getting dirtier by the day :grumpy:

Disappointing to see that cheating knobs found a way to get hybrids in to the Seasonals :(

To be honest, I haven't really paid much attention to the hybrid hype over the past few weeks having seen it all before in the past back in GT3...

Is it possible for PD to patch this out? How would they go about it?

I did not react on al this so called hype, because it is not worth it... but now they are using these cars in the seasonal TT I am :

Every user of these cars ; is a cheater. You know why ? Cause he needs those cars to get rid of his frustration of not being able to race in a normal way, probably because he is way to slow or stupid....

So to all users ; I hope you get banned for GT6 for life....

Luckely we have our own rooms where nobody can enter so these sick little kids can not spoil our fun.....

Now please do not go quoting me, calling me things and all that, cause I really don't care....

Maybe you should tell your friends to teach you some grammar as well.

I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse.
I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

See? A little comma goes a long way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was wondering why someone would bother to cheat, but reading your reply, I realised that you must be a rubbish driver who is afflicted with miniscule genitalia.
For this, I offer you my pity.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear,:rolleyes:
Cheaters should loose their accounts like with X-box.

Agree completely.

I did not react on al this so called hype, because it is not worth it... but now they are using these cars in the seasonal TT I am :

Every user of these cars ; is a cheater. You know why ? Cause he needs those cars to get rid of his frustration of not being able to race in a normal way, probably because he is way to slow or stupid....

So to all users ; I hope you get banned for GT6 for life....

Luckely we have our own rooms where nobody can enter so these sick little kids can not spoil our fun.....

Now please do not go quoting me, calling me things and all that, cause I really don't care....

Again, I agree, I think it is also illegal for them to hack the game files or whatever they are doing. I believe hybrids may have been used in seasonals since the Kart Space seasonal in December 2011 :scared:

I think it would be a good idea for the Admins to completely ban posting about hybrids on GT Planet as it is a very dodgy area and we don't want the kind of people who are prepared to cheat like this in our community :gtpflag: :gtplanet:

As PD have removed the Hybrid Cheaters and i had nothingelse at all to do today i pressed on to better my time.
Did some playing around yesterday using the standard wing but just could not find the edge. I came very close to my previous time but not easy. Shame there was an extra 10bhp in it. Had to level out the ride height and a few other adjustments.

In the end went back to what worked.
1:30.826 into 78th for now.

Can they really be called Hybrid?

As PD have removed the Hybrid Cheaters and i had nothingelse at all to do today i pressed on to better my time.
Did some playing around yesterday using the standard wing but just could not find the edge. I came very close to my previous time but not easy. Shame there was an extra 10bhp in it. Had to level out the ride height and a few other adjustments.

In the end went back to what worked.
1:30.826 into 78th for now.

Can they really be called Hybrid?

Nice job WightSparky! Your PS3 is purring like a kitten. I can't catch my ghost. :ouch:

Side note: If anyone is interested in a racing cockpit, wheel and pedals, please take a look HERE

First, Sony need to patch the now cracked save-game encryption.

Second, PD's next patch (Call it 2.20),
needs to check every car's parameters are valid.
That will take a minute or more , but only needed when loading saves from before 2.20 (As these are the ones that are compromised).

After that the save will be as secure as it was beforehand.
(Until the savegame procedure is cracked again).

If Sony don't plan on making their save data secure again,
PD could check every car's parameters are valid, then also add a hashed value for each car in the garage which would be updated with each change to the car. (Secure until the hash function is cracked)

Last edited:
So this affects (could affect) all games on the PS3 then?

The solution sounds complicated, but I'm an old, simple salesman, so anthing technical sounds like that :lol:

At the end of the day, I just want to know the Seasonal TT's are clean :)

Nice job WightSparky! Your PS3 is purring like a kitten. I can't catch my ghost. :ouch:

Thanks mate, found a little bit more in the rear suspension and i think i improved my driving. Very tightly consistant in lap times. 1:30.814.

P.S. Your hair is as long as mine.

Disappointing to see that cheating knobs found a way to get hybrids in to the Seasonals :(

To be honest, I haven't really paid much attention to the hybrid hype over the past few weeks having seen it all before in the past back in GT3...

It wasn't easy but they disqualified me & my friend

so i guess a smart hacker could have full downforce w/o losing hp, that would be a nice advantage . And drive so that his time is not so obvious. He would have to be a pretty good driver anyhow, keep his top speed as if he had only 5 downforce even though he really has...whats the max for a gallardo? 20-25?. Could add all the ballast he might want , where he wants if car needs it. Isthere a way for PD to know this?
The bad thing is like the doping scandals, u wont really know who is clean anymore. Bad for everyone.
When did the hybrids start to show up in gt5?

Hey stupid it has -pp with a x1 chassis

Hopefully they do more than just THAT :grumpy:

Yeah, they should track him down, burn his house down and kill all his relatives. :sly: That should prevent him from hacking again.....

Now seriously, these hackers su** in my opinion, and cowards too, check their posts....they probably made the account as they do not want us to know what their real gtp accounts are.....

Back