Time Trial #56

I spent 2 hours trying to beat my time today. I think I might be capable of a 1:29.9 but that will be incredibly difficult. I couldn't get a single clean lap in during my session :ouch:

Nice going mate,
Yeah I've tried a lot of variations on the tune. I found changing the ride height doesn't make much difference to my lap times.
Tried -17,20. -17,-15 and -17,0. I think its more important to stay on the optimum line and really nail the throttle early on the exit for this tt.
Managed a 1'30.57 had a 1'30.46 but it went red on turn 2 so i think i drove better as I knew it wouldn't have counted anyway lol.

Ahh yes, your last sentence touched a nerve with me, and probably with all who read it.

I seldom continue once I have been red timed however achieve a similar effect to yours when I realise I am not going to beat my ghost to the finish line.

Sometimes when that happens I'll take chances I usually wouldn't, and usually won't when I'm in front of the ghost.

Ha ha, maybe a few sips of 'Harden the ef up' would help out at those times.

Dalone
Ahh yes, your last sentence touched a nerve with me, and probably with all who read it.

I seldom continue once I have been red timed however achieve a similar effect to yours when I realise I am not going to beat my ghost to the finish line.

Sometimes when that happens I'll take chances I usually wouldn't, and usually won't when I'm in front of the ghost.

Ha ha, maybe a few sips of 'Harden the ef up' would help out at those times.

Lol yeah. Id be useless in a real-life qualifying session, unless someone could invent a 'restart' button for the amount of times I have to try and get a decent laptime. Id crack under the pressure!
Oh and also replace all the driver inputs with a ds3 lol!

Glad I'm not the only one who breaks under pressure. I've had multiple tries where I've been ahead of my ghost on the backstretch. One time I was up a good 3 tenths. It dropped to a little over 1 tenth at the end of the 3rd sector before I completely blew it at the end. :ouch:

And then I had the instance where I red timed a lap early and was still behind my ghost on the backstretch. Miraculously I made up an incredible amount of time and beat it. I was so excited I pumped my fist in the air thinking I set a personal best before remembering that the time didn't count... :dunce:

Glad I'm not the only one who breaks under pressure. I've had multiple tries where I've been ahead of my ghost on the backstretch. One time I was up a good 3 tenths. It dropped to a little over 1 tenth at the end of the 3rd sector before I completely blew it at the end. :ouch:

And then I had the instance where I red timed a lap early and was still behind my ghost on the backstretch. Miraculously I made up an incredible amount of time and beat it. I was so excited I pumped my fist in the air thinking I set a personal best before remembering that the time didn't count... :dunce:

I used to be like that. Get ahead of my ghost, then hands start sweating, start thinking to much about not messing up, then stuff up. Now I just bind a button to turn off the ghost. Check to see where I'm at after the first turn then focus on driving after. Try it, it helps tons. Plus you have the split times to look at to see if you're doing better without checking your mirrors where the ghost is lol

It looks like the Lambo event has been hacked. A couple guys with a '88 countach did something to the car making it go over 200 mph. It's weird, sounds like an electric car and has wheels that stick way out from the fenders. Hopefully PD will see it and remove them.

It looks like the Lambo event has been hacked. A couple guys with a '88 countach did something to the car making it go over 200 mph. It's weird, sounds like an electric car and has wheels that stick way out from the fenders. Hopefully PD will see it and remove them.

What!?!?!? 👎:grumpy::mad:👎

So far 2 for sure in top10 with hacked car, other one is even member here.

all hybrid posts and threads should be deleted and banned. Makes it too easy for cheaters and future cheaters to share

This can put question and doubt in to any of the top times. What if u just hack the tires for instance, racing softs... top speed is too obvious...

This can put question and doubt in to any of the top times. What if u just hack the tires for instance, racing softs... top speed is too obvious...

Yeah thats true. So how would anyone know if any of the top runners are hacking slightly just to get ahead by a fraction?
Is there any way to tell if this is going on with any car?

I cant believe that anyone would be so stupid to think people would actually believe a time of 55 secs :dunce: Haha what a plum.

Very dissapointed that this hacking is even possible :grumpy:
Was really enjoying TTs up until now.

Maybe I will tell my friends to do the Time trial see what time they get you are a bunch of nerds that need to get a life get a job quit worrying about a stupid game.

Maybe I will tell my friends to do the Time trial see what time they get you are a bunch of nerds that need to get a life get a job quit worrying about a stupid game.

I was wondering why someone would bother to cheat, but reading your reply, I realised that you must be a rubbish driver who is afflicted with miniscule genitalia.
For this, I offer you my pity.

Maybe you should tell your friends to teach you some grammar as well.

I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse.
I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

See? A little comma goes a long way.

So, until PD fixes the hacking issue (if they do), TT's & online are basically ruined. You'll never really know what you're up against.

I was wondering why someone would bother to cheat, but reading your reply, I realised that you must be a rubbish driver who is afflicted with miniscule genitalia.

LOL! Well said. :lol:

So, until PD fixes the hacking issue (if they do), TT's & online are basically ruined. You'll never really know what you're up against.

Pretty much. They should just insta-ban anything that isn't remotely possible. They're probably already working on a fix, and hopefully people who started this just get console banned, along with anybody who has one or uses one.

For someone who has a hacked car you sure do SUCK at it!! The guy in first is Schoolin' you DUDE!..👎

HAHA I laughed my head off when I read this ... Well said !!

Back