Engine : 7.4 L V8
Power : 479 HP @ 5,600 Rpm
Torque : 524.67 Ft/lb @ 3600 Rpm
Weight : 1762 Kg/ 3876 lb
Power to weight ratio : 3,618
Drivetrain : FR

Specs from GTVault

Picture by LIL_KACHING

Sure it's big. Sure it's heavy. Sure it doesn't corner well...

But it's a muscle car. A loud and proud one at that.

SUB-ZERO

Agree with the others so far. It only does one thing really well: it goes fast...in the quarter mile. Any other situation, and those short gears usually interfere.

But from a juvenile 'is it cool or is it not cool?' perspective, it certainly wins hands down. The Chevelle is one of those car EVERYONE in my high school burnout group would have aspired to show up driving.

Sub-Zero

I'm not a muscle car person (my opinion on a good car with some muscle is a TVR personally) but even I propose this goes in some form of fridge.

Sub Zero

Its one of the cooler muscle cars,but i have at least 15 of them in my garage trying to get one in a nice colour. Doesn't handle that well too.

Uncool.

Last edited:
The king of muscle cars. and it's a chevy. It's big, heavy, can't take corners properly, what a proper muscle car should be.
Immediate Sub-Zero, for sure.

I have to vote "Cool" - otherwise I'd get a crapload of hate mail.

Voted cool. A nice muscle car with a lot of potential (and wheelspin when fully tuned :crazy:). 👍

UNCOOL - for similar reasons of practicality over looks, you need to tweak it carefully to get the best drive out of it.

I'm not a muscle car person (my opinion on a good car with some muscle is a TVR personally) but even I propose this goes in some form of fridge.

Sub Zero

Prehaps some sort of liquid nitrogen cooling system would be in order?

This car is completely amazing, it leaves many muscle cars to shame on the 1/4 and maybe around a gentle banked corner or two.

this was almost my dads 1rst car, but he decided to get a camaro instead. Otherwise, it is one of the true kings of muscle cars.

Sub-zero!

Any other answer than Sub Zero should be disregarded & the poster in question IP banned for an undisclosed amount of time for considering such blasphemy.

The pic of the Chevelle is glorious. Black cherry is ftw. 👍

Any other answer than Sub Zero should be disregarded & the poster in question IP banned for an undisclosed amount of time for considering such blasphemy.

To state one's opinion is never blasphemy, I don't expect you to agree with my opinion, but don't trash me for having a differing opinion.
I stand by my vote (Uncool) for the very reason of its handling in the game, oh it does look nice but if it cannot corner well under speed is not too cool to drive.

I will stand up loud and proud. SERIOUSLY UNCOOL.

From driving it, I seem to remember to remember it handling bad even after considering it's a muscle car. Strike one.

It's huge, even by muscle car standards. A bit too big and bulky in my opinion. Strike two.

The colors bug me to no end. Sea Green, with White Stripes? C'mon. Strike three. You're out.

Although the car is fun to get sideways, it isn't enough to save the car for me. I hope no one is offended by my opinion, and if you are, it's an opinion.

Uncool.

As much as I admire this car in real life, it's just not ideal for racing.

Look in the Nominations thread for reason being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back