Lamborghini Countach in the used car dealership?

Yep, I've seen it. It was a black 25th aniversary edition, costing around 85,000Cr if I remember correctly.

Yep, this one was available for me fairly early on, I bought it and had a hoot, even though its standard:yuck:. Seriously it was so much fun! Take this for a couple of practise laps around eiger :drool:

Yep, this one was available for me fairly early on, I bought it and had a hoot, even though its standard:yuck:. Seriously it was so much fun! Take this for a couple of practise laps around eiger :drool:

Yeah I just want it in my garage to play around with. I uses to have a poster of a countach on my wall back in the 80s. Definitely one of the coolest cars of all time.

The Countach is my boyhood dream car. I can't believe it's standard. It's THE classic supercar. How can it be a standard? The mind really does boggle.

Yep, I've seen it. It was a black 25th aniversary edition, costing around 85,000Cr if I remember correctly.

I saw this one fairly early too, but didn't have a high enough level to buy it. 👎 Surely you should be able to buy a car at any level, but not be able to race it until your level improves sufficiently?

Yup,

Have also seen it.

Does anyone know if the cars that you didnt buy in the used car dealership will respawn later in time. Or is it that once you have missed it its now gone...

Which one do you win?

I just bought one haha, 25th Anniv, Black, $91,000. Was damn good timing, I just did my B license, reached lvl 10, checked the used car lot and there it was half way down requiring lvl 10 and I was 25k short. Sold an unwanted standard car and did two races of the Japanese '90's sports car event and got it :) Still happy even though I will win one... I don't plan on buying an new lambo for a while so it would have been a while before I could enter that event.

Does anyone know if the cars that you didnt buy in the used car dealership will respawn later in time. Or is it that once you have missed it its now gone...
If GT4 is anything to go by, they'll be back. It's just a question of keeping an eye out for them. After all, it would be pretty foolish to make it an expensive one-time-only car and put it in the used car lot after two days of game-time, after which it is never to be seen again and is impossible to get because players won't have enough money by then.

If GT4 is anything to go by, they'll be back. It's just a question of keeping an eye out for them. After all, it would be pretty foolish to make it an expensive one-time-only car and put it in the used car lot after two days of game-time, after which it is never to be seen again and is impossible to get because players won't have enough money by then.

Yup

That makes sense.
Thanks for that.

lol all this talk doesnt really tell me if this is a good car or not. Are your cars tuned? Is it even worth favoring?

I've buyed multiple Countouch's just to get the color chips for my Murcielago's. :sly:

"Verde Countouch" & "Rosso Siviglia" looks awesome on them. 👍

I see a Countach in my UCD almost every time, it seems. It's actually kind of annoying because I have two in my garage and don't really care for either one :indiff:

The Countach LP400 can be bought or won. The Countach Anniversary can only be bought. The Countach Anniversary is in the online car dealer at the moment.

I won the 25th anniversary model somewhere, it's sitting in my truck waiting for delivery...can't remember where though...sorry...

The Countach LP400 can be bought or won. The Countach Anniversary can only be bought. The Countach Anniversary is in the online car dealer at the moment.

Actually you can win both, the LP400 in A-spec and the 25th Anniversary in B-spec, in the Lamborghini Exclusive races.

Back