historic cup car race - need to borrow a car

Iriquois
the deep forest raceway race is impossible with the lambo countach. I desperately need to borrow a chapparal from someone asap.
thanks

I can give you one of my Fork Mark IV's if I could borrow a formular GT car... (long shot I know) lol

its not impossible, just expensive.. you need to upgrade your lambo with every bolt on and youll stand a chance haha

What do you have that you can trade for a MkIV Racecar or a 2J Chapparal Racecar?

nissan gtr specv '09(GT edition) i got this for all gold in special licences
but keep in mind i only need to borrow for like 10-20 mins in order to win 1 race
so it wouldnt be a permanent trade

i beat it with the fully race tuned camaro. it was a bit of a challenge. ill let you borrow it if you want to give it a shot.

i have tried it with a camaro, but wasnt even close. Anyways just realized i another car for another race. Im looking for an lotus elise perhaps an elise sport.

it takes me a couple of tries to get in 2nd place around the first bend, and if im lucky i can get into 1st before the first tunnel. The even harder part for me is not allowing them to pass me as their cars are a lot faster. A lending of your car would help me A LOT.

still looking to borrow a chapparl/toyota7/ford mark or Ford gt40.
Cars im willing to trade for one:
mini cooper s 07*
mitsubishi lancer evo ix gsr 05
ft-86 G sports concept 10
GT 350Z RS*
mitsubishi hsr concept II 89*
maszda kusabi concept 03
autobacs garaiya 02
dmc delorean s2 04
mugen motul civi si race car 87*
mx crossport concept 05
dome zero concept 78*
opera s2000 04
celica TRD sports m 00*
mazda rx8 concept 01
ford mustang GT 05
hyundai concept 01
mitsubishi gto twin turbo 95
TVR griffith 500 94*
cizeta v16t 94
nissan calsonic skyline gtr race car 93*

* some of these are slightly tuned, while the rest * are fully tuned

I have a Chapparell 2J you could have for the Autobacs Garaiya, the Mazda Kusabi Concept, and the Mazda RX-8 Concept, or you could just borrow it for the Autobacs Garaiya.

Back