Chaparral 2D
Bugatti Veyron
Xanavi Nismo Z '06
XJ220 LM Race Car
Ferrari Scuderia
NASCAR 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac Ford Fusion

Last edited:
Add: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo.

PD should at least have made the NASCARS lv 20, it's ridiculous that the "risk" is over 40% to win a NASCAR after you have already won the NASCAR event. I vote fail on that one.

Add: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo.

PD should at least have made the NASCARS lv 20, it's ridiculous that the "risk" is over 40% to win a NASCAR after you have already won the NASCAR event. I vote fail on that one.

Yup, I got a third Nascar :)

Guys, a piece of advice: Don't set high expectations for these rewards. If you are not lucky - you will not be disappointed. If you are lucky, you'll be even happier. Don't spend nerves on these.

What about those Super GT's most of them are level 21..?

Edit: My bob is close to getting his 21 level ticket.

Edit: MY level 21 car ticket :D

Edit: It was a car ticket level 17 :/ Get back to this thread when I've gotten the 21 level car ticket

Last edited:
Does anyone know what level other race cars that are level 21? I'm thinking the Panoz might be, so I and just holding out for it.

since i got all 6 tickets. its a surprise everyday LOL

lvl 21

lister storm v 12 rc

lvl 24

Audi rc 01 silver and red

I just bought a speed 12 in the UCD...wish I'd known. Would have waited.

Personally I think the Speed 12 ain't that special to win for a Gift Ticket especially when it only costs around 250,000CR.

I got the 2D... thought it was pretty mediocre for a Level 21 Gift Ticket prize but now looking at the list of cars so far it ain't too bad!

So lucky I didn't get another NASCAR.

Personally I think the Speed 12 ain't that special to win for a Gift Ticket especially when it only costs around 250,000CR.

I got the 2D... thought it was pretty mediocre for a Level 21 Gift Ticket prize but now looking at the list of cars so far it ain't too bad!

So lucky I didn't get another NASCAR.

Yes, it may not be valuable for a gift ticket car...but it would be rather annoying if I got another one.

With my luck, my two lv21 gift tickets will be a speed 12 and another Nascar lol

Back