Lets Make A Trade!

kreamedkorn
Welcome to my thread! This thread is where I will negotiate all trades between my cars and your cars. If you're interested in trading for a car that I have, let me know IN THIS THREAD and I will tell you whether or not I'm interested. If I am interested, I will PM you with any necessary details, or post them in this thread. I WILL ONLY DO TRADES IN WHICH YOU SEND ME THE CAR FIRST! I'M NOT STUPID AND I WON'T FALL FOR BAD TRADES WAITING TO HAPPEN!

Just post in this thread a car you want to give me, and which car you want in return. I'll reply to you as to whether or not I'm interested at my earliest convenience.

*NOW WITH A SECOND ACCOUNT THAT CERTAIN CARS CAN BE TRADED FROM!*

CARS I HAVE

http://www.mygranturismo.net/4338

LOOKING FOR...
- Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06
- BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
- Ferrari F2007
- Ferrari F10
- Ford GT LM Race Car (NOT Spec II)
- Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
- Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) '00
- Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
- I will accept other cars though, these are just my most wanted!

TRADING SCHEDULE
January 29th -
January 30th -
January 31st -

TRADED WITH...
- doobieduck
- agent787B (2)
- r1chy11 (4)
- fortain666
- DECOY-LDN
- GT-MANIAC-R34 (3)
- Mynock005
- Patrick jr
- x5150x
- OrangeKop
- Pauloo
- FOXX--UA
- JailCop322636
- Niandra
- GatorAdam
- street
- Jeromezor
- dblnull (4)

If you are interested in trading with me, just post what you're thinking of for a trade in the thread below!

Last edited:
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
for your

Ford Mark IV Race Car
can trade in 20mins

I can't send again until tomorrow, but once you send me the car, I will send you the Ford Mark IV as soon as I can (tomorrow at about 5PM EST).

Add my PSN, kreamedkorn.

Can you trade you trade the chrome line cars? You listed some, unless they are different than mine they are untradeable.

Can you trade you trade the chrome line cars? You listed some, unless they are different than mine they are untradeable.

You're right. I've seen them in other people's threads and assumed that they were indeed tradeable. They've been removed from my list.

Have a brand new Lamborghini Miura P400. Will trade for your Mark IV (if you still have any left).

I actually already have a trade that I'm negotiating for the Miura. Do you have anything else pretty good in your garage? Feel free to throw a couple out there, as I'll take just about anything that interests me.

GT40 69 race car for the Mark IV GT40?

If by that, you mean my Ford Mark IV Race Car for your Ford GT40 Race Car '69, then hell yeah! And don't worry everybody, I got plenty of Mark IV's, all you gotta do is offer and ask.

Are you cool for a January 19th trade date, Jeromezor?

If by that, you mean my Ford Mark IV Race Car for your Ford GT40 Race Car '69, then hell yeah! And don't worry everybody, I got plenty of Mark IV's, all you gotta do is offer and ask.

Are you cool for a January 19th trade date, Jeromezor?

That's some time away. I can't guarantee the trade since I may already have acquired a Mark IV by then. Are your Mark IV's duped? My GT40 isn't and it's actually my all time favourite car so I'm not trading for a duped Mark IV anyhow. Please reply.

- Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
- Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
- Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
I have these 5 , and I am interested in these
McLaren F1 '94
Ford Mustang Gt '05
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
Pagani Zonda R '09
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel

That's some time away. I can't guarantee the trade since I may already have acquired a Mark IV by then. Are your Mark IV's duped? My GT40 isn't and it's actually my all time favourite car so I'm not trading for a duped Mark IV anyhow. Please reply.

I had 5 Mark IVs when I began this thread (from past trades with friends), I'm down to 4, 2 of which are on my list to be traded. I have heard about duping and I've thought about it, but so far no, I have not duped anything in my garage and I'm not sure if I ever will.

- Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
- Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
- Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
I have these 5 , and I am interested in these
McLaren F1 '94
Ford Mustang Gt '05
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
Pagani Zonda R '09
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel

I'm interested in 4 of those, as I have trades already schedule for 1.

The ones I'd like are:

- Chaparral 2D Race Car
- Chaparral 2J Race Car
- Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car
- Lamborghini NOMAD

Take your pick of 4 of those cars and I'll do a 4 day trade with you on January 20th, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. You still interested? Just post here what 4 you want and I'll add you to my schedule and all.

I'm interested in 4 of those, as I have trades already schedule for 1.

The ones I'd like are:

- Chaparral 2D Race Car
- Chaparral 2J Race Car
- Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car
- Lamborghini NOMAD

Take your pick of 4 of those cars and I'll do a 4 day trade with you on January 20th, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. You still interested? Just post here what 4 you want and I'll add you to my schedule and all.

deal just pm me the schedule and make it these cars
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Maserati GranTurismo S '08
McLaren F1 '94
Ford Mustang Gt '05

Hi,

I was wondering if you would want to trade your Jaguar S-Type R for my Mercedes E55 AMG '02?

Cheers!

Hi,

I was wondering if you would want to trade your Jaguar S-Type R for my Mercedes E55 AMG '02?

Cheers!

I think I'd be alright with that. How soon would you like to trade? Are you willing to wait until later this month (like around the 27th), or are you wanting it sooner?

I think I'd be alright with that. How soon would you like to trade? Are you willing to wait until later this month (like around the 27th), or are you wanting it sooner?

Hi,

Ultimately your earliest convenience works for me, but if you can trade sooner that would be great! If not I can wait till later in the month - my Mercedes isn't going anywhere!:) Let me know either way.

Cheers!

Hi,

Ultimately your earliest convenience works for me, but if you can trade sooner that would be great! If not I can wait till later in the month - my Mercedes isn't going anywhere!:) Let me know either way.

Cheers!

As long as you don't mind, I'll put you on the calendar for the 27th for now. I have some potential trades that I'm in negotiations with concerning some other days, but if anything opens up before then, I'll definitely let you know. I look forward to trading ;)

As long as you don't mind, I'll put you on the calendar for the 27th for now. I have some potential trades that I'm in negotiations with concerning some other days, but if anything opens up before then, I'll definitely let you know. I look forward to trading ;)

Ya ok that's fine by me!

Edit: What's your PSN so I can add you?

Added a blue color for everyone to see what new cars that I have acquired. Be sure to take a look everybody!

Last edited:
Added a bunch of new cars, including some pretty rare ones, such as :

Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00
Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car '04
Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01

If anyone is interested in trading, just post what kind of offer you're up for in here!

I have a 69 Ford GT40 with 0km, took forever and a lot of trades to find one with no distance put on it. I have some others as well, the link to my thread is in my signature.

I have a 69 Ford GT40 with 0km, took forever and a lot of trades to find one with no distance put on it. I have some others as well, the link to my thread is in my signature.

I already have a trade lined up for that car. Sorry :(. How about your 67 Ferrari 330 P4? What would you be interested in on my list to trade with that?

I already have a trade lined up for that car. Sorry :(. How about your 67 Ferrari 330 P4? What would you be interested in on my list to trade with that?
I'd be interested in the Peugeot 908 Team Peugeot, how much distance is on it? Has it been modified in any way?

Back