Lets Make A Trade!

I'd be interested in the Peugeot 908 Team Peugeot, how much distance is on it? Has it been modified in any way?

There are 0 miles on it, and it has tuning, including Chassis Reinforcement, Titanium Racing Exhaust, Stage 3 High RPM Range Turbo Kit - all of the available stuff (excluding Stage 1 and 2 Turbo Kits, since those aren't necessary with a Stage 3).

If you're interested, I can set you up for Tuesday, January 11th...

There are 0 miles on it, and it has tuning, including Chassis Reinforcement, Titanium Racing Exhaust, Stage 3 High RPM Range Turbo Kit - all of the available stuff (excluding Stage 1 and 2 Turbo Kits, since those aren't necessary with a Stage 3).

If you're interested, I can set you up for Tuesday, January 11th...
Sounds like a plan, PM sent to exchange PSN IDs and other information.

I'd definitely be interested in that trade! What car do you have in mind?

well im mostly intrested in a x1 but im pretty sure you wont do that :D but atleast something fast that can do the superspeedway daytona 3 laps in about 2 - 2.3 min

well im mostly intrested in a x1 but im pretty sure you wont do that :D but atleast something fast that can do the superspeedway daytona 3 laps in about 2 - 2.3 min

How about a Ford GT '06? That should be able to make that time easily.

Well the thing is that car is easy to get lol... And i already got a Enzo wich is fast... But i need something faster

Well the thing is that car is easy to get lol... And i already got a Enzo wich is fast... But i need something faster

Would you be interested in the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10? You'll be clearing me out of my last one for now, but I'd be willing to make the trade...

That's prefect. If you want i could trade you the car in a couple of hours and then i will just wait untill i recive mine

That's prefect. If you want i could trade you the car in a couple of hours and then i will just wait untill i recive mine

I'm perfectly fine with that if that's what you do. I have you on the schedule to get the car on January 9th ;) I'll send you a PM with PSN information shortly.

Hi,

We're supposed to trade on the 27th, but the car I'm getting from you (Jaguar S-Type R) just showed up in my UCD a little while ago, so I don't need it any more. I was wondering if you wanted to renegotiate our deal. What sorts of cars do you have not listed under your 'slow and not popular' thing? I have a thread with cars that I have and want here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4538783#post4538783

If there's anything you want just let me know!

Cheers!

Just wanted to post our deal here. I will be sending a Castrol Mugen NSX your way for the Carbon X2010.

The 19th and I have 0 miles
- Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 for the carbon x2010 please. I didn't see it on your schedule.

The 19th and I have 0 miles
- Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 for the carbon x2010 please. I didn't see it on your schedule.

I actually already have a trade scheduled for the Miura right above the 19th, on the 18th. If you have any other good cars though, let me know. I'm sure we could work a good trade deal out.

I have the Premium Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car
This thing is a beast- I fully maxed it out with parts and tires. Looks like the batmobile- really unique. Mine is the dark green.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igrM9bqOUqY

I didn't see it on your list- also can you update your wanted please based on the trades you have in the works. Thanks!
-Street

I have the Premium Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car
This thing is a beast- I fully maxed it out with parts and tires. Looks like the batmobile- really unique. Mine is the dark green.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igrM9bqOUqY

I didn't see it on your list- also can you update your wanted please based on the trades you have in the works. Thanks!
-Street

I'll take that trade! I'll put you down on the schedule for January 19th, but I might be able to fit you in earlier. I'll send you a PM when we get closer to the date and I'll also let you know in advance if I end up being to trade earlier.

For the x2010 Carbon. Sounds great. It's one of my favorite cars. I've got a few accounts so I can make it happen as long as I get a day lead time. Thanks

Got a ticket 1000 too and I think level 17 and 1970s ticket as well. The ticket 1000 is the best because it can be any car in the game if you are lucky and patient.

What would you like for this car

- Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03

Check my garage in the sign area,

I also got Crhome line jag xj13 + race overall suit for you playstation home profile.

Cheers

What would you like for this car

- Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03

Check my garage in the sign area,

I also got Crhome line jag xj13 + race overall suit for you playstation home profile.

Cheers

I'd be willing to trade it for this: Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93

Interested?

Would you prefer to trade the Ticket 1000?

Yes, and I have several of those to do on different days. I have no chrome paint yet so maybe one of those, and any good race car LMP since I have none yet- working man, "only" on level 21 and 20.

I heard Pescarolo C60 Hybride is nice or any of these- not sure what you have, I'd have to go back and look.

P Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06
S Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03
S BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99
S Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
S Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ‘05
S Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04
P Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10
P Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ‘10

I have tons of racing soft tires and some other high end parts and you can do 5 of those a day too. Just let me know what works. T

Back