Lets Make A Trade!

I'll take that trade! I'll put you down on the schedule for January 19th, but I might be able to fit you in earlier. I'll send you a PM when we get closer to the date and I'll also let you know in advance if I end up being to trade earlier.

Good thing I checked, my user name is histreet the account name on here is street and I just noticed.

Also, I just picked up a Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 in the UCD. I repaired the engine/chas and loaded it up on tires and the turbo.

I'd get you that and I'll look to see what I want, but pencil me in again if that is good.

Thanks,
histreet

Good thing I checked, my user name is histreet the account name on here is street and I just noticed.

Also, I just picked up a Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 in the UCD. I repaired the engine/chas and loaded it up on tires and the turbo.

I'd get you that and I'll look to see what I want, but pencil me in again if that is good.

Thanks,
histreet

Better yet- I will add you under my other account so please send to that one. It is histreet2. I tried to add you and it said you have the max number of friends so you need to drop someone. ;)

Were you still interested in a trade for the GT one and/or ticket 1000?

Last edited:
Better yet- I will add you under my other account so please send to that one. It is histreet2. I tried to add you and it said you have the max number of friends so you need to drop someone. ;)

Were you still interested in a trade for the GT one and/or ticket 1000?

I definitely am interested. Give me a day to get my future schedule sorted out and I'll get back to you on specific dates and trade info and such.

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 or Ford Gt LM Spec II Test car Premium or Gloss Black X2010 for your Ford Mark IV Race Car? trade on 21st or later.

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 or Ford Gt LM Spec II Test car Premium or Gloss Black X2010 for your Ford Mark IV Race Car? trade on 21st or later.

I see that you have a F2007. I've been looking for one of those and would be interested in trading the Mark IV for it. Would that be an OK deal for you? Or does it have to be one of those three that you listed?

How many miles on your BMW V12? I have a zero mile CLK GTR amongst other things to trade

How many miles on your BMW V12? I have a zero mile CLK GTR amongst other things to trade

Well the BMW V12 is a used car, so it has some miles on it. I haven't personally raced it, so it's however many it was from the used dealer.

Would you be interested in trading the Gulf Livery Ford GT LM Race Car for it?

I sent a friend request from histreet2 and will send the car as soon as you add me and let me know. I don't use that account as my main, so PM histreet if you don't mind. I will send today, I know you have me down for tomorrow and that is fine for me. Thanks!

I sent a friend request from histreet2 and will send the car as soon as you add me and let me know. I don't use that account as my main, so PM histreet if you don't mind. I will send today, I know you have me down for tomorrow and that is fine for me. Thanks!

Sent my car just before 7 EST tonight. Thanks.

Kream PMs are full so here
np
here are the order i can send yoyrs
Esperante
2d
jag
ford

here is what i want any order
Honda Espon NSX
Nissian Option Stream
Mercedes CLK Touring
Toms Woodone ( if green and White)

Sent my car just before 7 EST tonight. Thanks.

Hey man, I sent my car as planned on the 19th. It is now the 21st and still no car from you. Can you tell me you will be sending it today please?

Thanks

Hey man, I sent my car as planned on the 19th. It is now the 21st and still no car from you. Can you tell me you will be sending it today please?

Thanks

This is the second time that I have told you this. You did not send a request from your main account when you sent the car from your other account. Thus, I couldn't send the car on schedule. It will be sent now since you now have accepted my request.

This is the second time that I have told you this. You did not send a request from your main account when you sent the car from your other account. Thus, I couldn't send the car on schedule. It will be sent now since you now have accepted my request.

Sorry I didn't see that reply. I said you could send to either account. The one that sent the car to you was histreet2. I did try to add you from the histreet account on the 18th and 19th but it said your friends list was full. I think the limit is 100??

Thanks, I was sure there was some simple explanation.

i can do the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car first thing in the morning 930am est looking for that x2010 s vetteli

Hi kreamedkorn!

Are you interested in a
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
(and/or a Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00 and Matte Light Silver (Paint) and NISSAN Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car)

for a
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92?

?

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't see that reply. I said you could send to either account. The one that sent the car to you was histreet2. I did try to add you from the histreet account on the 18th and 19th but it said your friends list was full. I think the limit is 100??

Thanks, I was sure there was some simple explanation.

Glad the trade did get complete though. Thanks for the trade!

Ticket 1000 for Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 for Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel

Few other good ones not on your list...
Audi R8 Race car Playstation team Oreca '05 for Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Audi LMS race car Team PS '09
1970 ticket
Pescarolo C60 Hybride- Judd Race car '05
FGT Blue, FGT Silver
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
I have several other including both of the rare race vipers

i can trade you the ford lm spec II for your gt-r gt academy car first thing in the morning

I have everything on your wanted list except the Toyota.
I want your bentley.
Can you trade tomorrow?

Back