Wangan League - TXR Style

Downhill Dino

Premium
United States
Maryland
DownhillDinosaur
Wangan League - TXR Style
2zhidg5.jpg

First off, this is an RPG (Role Playing Game) league that is based off of a somewhat popular PlayStation 2 series called Tokyo Xtreme Racer. And yes, I know that even if this is based off of TXR, I have Wangan Midnight pictures. Now here's how it all works.

There are different "statuses" that are involved. Here they are and what they mean. They are referred to as ToR (Type of Rival) in the Rival List.

Rival: Solo driver who races on his/her own. Usually what a driver starts as.
Wanderer: Rare solo driver who races on his/her own or in a triple "battle." Emphasis on rare. Meaning you must be a driver that does not race that often.
Team Member: A driver who races for his/her team. Also may "battle" in a race containing up to 3 drivers. 2 of them must be from the same team.
Team Leader: Races in a triple "battle" or 1 on 1 with the competitor who's beaten all the team members.
Bosses: Leader of the track, 1 for each direction.

All drivers are registered as a Rival and are given a starting money of 20,000 Credits.

Tuning
Everything costs money. And it is all deducted from your total amount when you purchase it. Yes, even oil changes are going to count against you. Everything you can buy in GT Auto is going to count against you. If you purchase it, you used your Credits in this league. Also there is no tuning limit!

Winning Cash
From different opponents you get different amount of money. You still get money from losing but not as much. Here's the win/lose cash earnings. Also you get more money once your farther throughout the "game." Each stage gives you more. WARNING: YOU MUST KEEP TRACK OF YOUR OWN MONEY!!!

Click here to view the Stage Winnings.

Wanderers, Rivals, and Bosses ONLY may also offer cars, paints, horns, gears, or parts as a prize instead of cash. You must be a higher level to offer better prizes, it makes sense. If you are offered a car and win, and if you decide to sell it. The amount of money you get from selling it is added to your total cash. All car prizes that you wish to give away do not count against you.

How Races Work
The money received from winning or losing in a race is the combined amount of both driver's titles. Ex. CR5 race, Rival vs Boss. Boss wins and receives 5,000 Credits where the Rival receives 2,000 Credits. If you do not understand please say so.

Permitted Cars(Must be street legal of course):
Any Japanese Manufacturer
Any foreign car must be accepted through me. PM me if there is anything you are interested in.

Level System
Levels range up to 40 and there is a separate one in each stage. It takes 5 wins to level up once. 10 wins per level from 10 to 20. 15 wins per level from 20 to 30. And last 20 wins per level from 30 to 40.

Signing Up
Use this to sign up for this league:
GTP Username / PSN Username
Car:
ToR: (Type of Rival)
Level: 0
Wins/Losses: 0/0

In level it goes by order of stages. In Bob's case, he is level 5 in CR5, level 1 in SSR5, and level zero in SSR7. Also, Replace the GTP Username and PSN Username with the correct information.

How To Challenge and Challenger Requirements
You can challenge a driver on this thread or by PM on GTP or PSN and work out how it's going to work. You may do it anytime as long as you report the results to me.

In races that occur online in one of the lobbies, drivers who are to race each other will specify the number of laps to the host and the host will start the race. All other players must act as if they are traffic and not to race themselves.

To race a team leader you must defeat all members of his/her team. Do not go and look for the leader, the leader will challenge you.
To race a wanderer, well... they make their own requirement. Such as, beat x amount of teams or rivals or be x level. You know what I mean?
To race a boss you must defeat all team leaders or all rivals.

Your "Rank" and What To Do

Simple enough, Rivals and Team Members just do your thing and cruise until a challenger appears.
Team Members are not allowed to challenge Rivals, Bosses, or Wanderers. Only other teams.

Wanderers, cruise or park your car somewhere. Accept or reject any challengers or you may chase after a rival yourself.
NOTE: Only Wanderers are allowed to reject a race, unless you can't race due to something in real life or the person hasn't made the requirement to race a boss or Team Leader.

Team Leaders, you can only reject drivers who haven't beaten everyone on your team.

Bosses, only race a driver who has defeated all team leaders or all rivals on that stage.

Directions on Stages
There are 2 direction on Clubman Route 5, Special Stage Route 5 and Tokyo R246. Regular and Reverse. In a lobby every 30 minutes the track will be changed the the reverse version.

Special Stage Route 7 has a different case. It does not have reverse. So on this track, everyone can driver around the track and o as they please.

How To Change Your Title
To change your title you must get to the required level and perform a challenge in which you must succeed in. Once succeeding, you then become the title you wished for. You do not have to do the challenge when the time comes, it is optional. Rivals ONLY may be able to change their title. Once a Wanderer or Boss you can only change back to Rival. Now how to get them.
Wanderer: Reach Level 20 and succeed in a time attack event on a course of your choice.
Boss: Reach Level 40 and succeed in a time attack event on all courses.

Track Day
Every now and then drivers will gather to race their cars on a Japanese Circuit. Prizes will be given and cash will be earned.

Misc.
Players are allowed to own only one car in this game.

Last edited:
Rival List
5w9tvr.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

To view the Rival List click here.

--------------------------------------------------

Upcoming Events & Open Server Dates

Open Lobbies
---

Track Day
August 13 - 12:00PM GMT
Tsukuba Circuit

Hosted by daibaspeed

Last edited:
Here and ready!

GTP / PSN: PDCrocks
Car: Haven't found one yet
ToR: Boss
Stages Unlocked: CR5,SSR5,SSR7 (Waiting for Reply)
Level:0-0-0

Last edited:
Why would you want to do that? Trying to be unfair?! :lol:

Mabyeee........... 💡 How about a "Hosting a Server" Fee? Nah, I'll be fine proablly. I'll edit when I get my car. Could I be a boss?
*thinks of Speed King*

Last edited:
:lol: Sure you may. I accidentally got rid of the start money for the Boss thing. Boss start money is 30,000 Cr. I'm thinking 35 though...

So your going to be a Clubman Route 5 boss. Forward or Reverse? I think I'm going to be the boss in the other direction.

GTP / PSN: driftking18594
Car: 1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R (Cost: Cr.17,806)
ToR: Wanderer
Stages Unlocked: CR5
Level: 0-0-0

Last edited:
This is interesting, because the last Wangan club that was created ended up being drama that the mods took it down. Looking forward to seeing how this will progress.

Yeah man, it's like now having 2 arcade machines in GT5. One Initial D and one Wangan Midnight.

To let everyone know I'm going to set up an open server tomorrow at around 13 PM GMT to 17 PM GMT. So let's see what happens. :)

Shigegaki
This is interesting, because the last Wangan club that was created ended up being drama that the mods took it down. Looking forward to seeing how this will progress.

That's disappointing. What exactly happened? If I'm allowed to know.

I bought an Evo IV too! :lol: It's the Premium one right? Wait, are there any standard Evo IVs? Also, I thought it cost 30,000 exactly? What do you mean 650 under the budget?

35000 was max to spend. Mine DID cost 30000. Lol. But, I spent money on tuning it, so it equals, proablly beats, an Evo 9.

I'll see if I can beat that tomorrow! I'm tired and must get some sleep. 1:05? On Clubman Route 5 Forwards right?

On my second lap around I got 1:04.33. :D
I just love this car! I wish I could use my first one, but it's tuned all the way. The Evo IV was my second car in the game (Not counting cars I won before it) And it has almost 500 miles on it. Maybe I should just sell it. I forgot how much this car slides around now that it's on Sports Hards. By the way, what colour is yours? Mine is whatever blue it came in.

Mines silver actually. Mine seems to oversteer a little, which is odd because 4WD cars are notorious for understeer.

Latest Posts

Back