Wangan League - TXR Style

It was purchased for 24,620. I has a screencap (quality is bleh because I don't have S-Video cables for PS3).

picture.php

Room is up and running.

Clubman Route 5: GTP Wangan League
Room #: 1472 - 6118 - 3701 - 4256 - 1117

Crashbroke23's Wanderer Conditions:

For a 1v1 Race: The challenger must have 1/5th the Stage Prize amount. (i.e 4000 for 1st stage)

For everything else (2 or more people challenge): Challenge Auto Accepts.

(Just got disconnected from server)

I've just edited my details, I want to be a wanderer instead.

Battle Conditions:
Must have 2 race wins.

Perhaps we should get weekly rooms (or more often if people are on) for the sake of consistency?

And driftking, if your condition for 2 race wins overall, or in a row in the current session?

I agree, let's plan on maybe a two hour session maybe twice a week. I suggest Monday and Wednesday's ;)

I'll go for two wins in a row.

IBunta / Carbon_AE86
Car:Nissan SILVIA 240RS (S110) '83
ToR:Wanderer
Stages Unlocked:All
Level: 0-0-0-0
Wins/Losses: 0/

Conditions: Races pre '00 cars only

Last edited:
Just my two cents, I think there should be a cap on how many wanderers at any given time. Considering that I believe we have more wanderers then rivals. With all of the different conditions to battle them. No one will get far.

I agree first come first serve anyone up for a race? 1 lap CSSR5?
We'll just post times

Are there really more wanderers then rivals? Even though I'm the one who puts them in, I never noticed. :lol: That's not good, something is going to have to be worked out. Such as how there is a limit on Bosses per stage, 2. I'll see what I can come up with. And share your ideas to, it's always nice to hear (technically read) them.

everyone can start off as a rival then you can change ToR after level 10 if you wish 25k start for all

Seems interesting, I wanna join in too.

GTP Username uMadson? / PSN Username u_are_lol
Car: Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version IV '97 (Cost: ~20,700 cr)
ToR: Wanderer
Stages Unlocked: CR5
Level: 0-0-0-0
Wins/Losses: 0/

Last edited:
Any thoughts on my idea? It gets people active and lowers the amount of wanderers

There should be a level restriction and some type of trial where one can be promoted to a wanderer.

Situation # 1

Once a rival has hit level 20. We should set a time record for the him or her to beat in order to qualify.

I shall appeal; if you wish to join be a rival. You will get more cash from racing other rivals as Wanderers have conditions and 9/10 will have a better car unless you modded yours. It's about the ladder to the top, and circumventing the battle to the top for a better car in the beginning just isn't worth it.

Reconsider and enjoy the Wangan.

So...at what times do we meet up during the week?

Im in the UK so if you could set it up early that would be a great help so i dont have to keep doing timeattacks thanks

Back