Wangan League - TXR Style

I was going to create a room tonight around 12 PM GMT. No need to create one so early. Monday and Wednesday.

Recently did some testing in the Supra after getting mods with the 1,600 cr from the 4-driver race loss. I can get a Mid 1:02 on max attack, could go faster but the Supra is a little bit lairy already. Can't wait for next meet-up.

1:02?! That's fast. I'll have to do another lap around the place. I haven't tested my car. Also, I'm not going to host tonight's meet. Someone else wanted to host I think? Have fun. Unless you can't make it.

The latest I can probably do is around 10 then I can spend atleast an hour with you guys

Alright everybody. I hope your on today. I'll be hosting an open lobby today at 11 PM GMT. It will be open for maybe until 12 PM GMT. Depends how many of us join and stay.

Just updated the Rival List too, and I'm also going to tweak the OP a bit. So look out for new things.

And just because I wanted to say it: jacnob is the closest to leveling up. :) 👍

EDIT:

I'm going through the whole Wanderer issue. Everyone who is a wanderer will lose their title except one. I'm only allowing one wanderer to keep his title. That wanderer would be the one who was first to become one. That would be Crashbroke23. Even though he isn't the first wanderer on the list, he did sign-up as one before driftking. All wanderers that have lost there title may keep their car instead of restarting with a Rival's "start money."

Last edited:
Send messages on PSN before the room is made so that users will know when it's going on. And maybe have one on the weekend, one in a weekday?

I want to get a head count first before making a lobby tonight. Post if your up for it today. I'm not going to make a lobby if only 3 or 4 people are in it.

Also to everyone, you do not have to wait for a lobby to be opened by me. You may always challenge one of the other rivals and do your race at in your time. Just report the results to me.

Yikes. Where did everyone go? I'm glad your still in for this jacnob. But it would really be more fun if almost everyone was there.

I'm up for a session tomorrow, hope we get a bunch of people in the room. Send messages on PSN before room goes up.

I'd be interested. Just found a new love for the game since I picked up a G27 and am learning how to use the h-pattern shifter. Cars are more fun to cruise with now. 👍

Please put down your registration information and such. I need to go through the OP once more to revision.

Edited:

Just made a better Rival List. Check it out! :D

Last edited:
GTP JDMCivic / Kevlad_84
Car: Subaru Impreza coupe STi VI
ToR: Rival
Level: 0
Wins/Losses: 0/0

Last edited:
GTP bladeking187 / PSN: bladeking_187
Car: Haven't decided on what to use yet
ToR: Wanderer
Stages Unlocked: SSR5 SSR7 Tokyo R246
Level: 0-0-0

Last edited:
I put up a new "sign-up sheet" so follow this one:

GTP username / PSN username
Car:
ToR:

Really having a hard time finding a car that i think could be competitive for under 20k lol

The Honda Civic (Premium one) may be a good choice. Either that or you could just fly through the UCD multiple times.

Ah, i was going off the prices on mygranturismo.net and checking my garage for them lol Didnt think of cycling the ucd to find a bargain.

GTP bladeking187 / PSN bladeking_187
Car: Still haven't decided on what to use
ToR: Rival

Ah, i was going off the prices on mygranturismo.net and checking my garage for them lol Didnt think of cycling the ucd to find a bargain.

Someone here drives a Supra and I checked it on mygranturismo.net and it said it was worth over 40,000! He then showed me a screenshot of it worth under 20,000. I think it's just a few pages back. Maybe the previous page. It's amazing how cheap cars go for. I hope you find a good car. 👍

Back