Wangan League - TXR Style

I'd like to take part but cant stay up that late with work in the morning. Will definately look to take part thursday. Have fun guys.

I'll go on I'll buy a car soon add me so i can know who im up against.
Also how much can I spend on a car if your a wanderer

Last edited:
25,000, although leave room for oil and perspective mods. And have a wanderer condition.

Bah, Ninja'd.

ok I'll buy a car right now
I bought a Lancer Evolution GSR '92 Cost 21,209

Last edited:
25,000, although leave room for oil and perspective mods. And have a wanderer condition.

Bah, Ninja'd.

jb5j83.jpg

Never mind, stage changes depends on track not config.

Win: 8000
Loss:800

Last edited:
I was having issues braking for turn 1 on the reverse configuration. I swore i was going to get a close second in that one, but the supra was faster then elite's evo in the 2nd sector and on the straight.

yeah i was like man i wish i can catch up just to see who one near the end
but it wasn't a surprise that you would win but twice in a row

I'll be up for a room today. Maybe invite people who showed interest and raced in the past Elite to see if they still got interest in the series?

I do wonder what the others are doing. I'll message them once I get on. Last time no one else was online.

I got the race suspension now, so I got a real wanderer car. Normally wanderer cars in the TXR games got a punch off the line, mine now handles the business too.

And your faster then a Boss. :scared:
I don't have much money to tune up my Evo. Oh well.

By the way, if it's only you and me Crashbroke, tonight's meet will be canceled. You understand right?

Nope. I'm going to message them via GTP. They may not be on PSN. :(

EDIT: Won't be making it myself. Sorry about that. :(

Last edited:
Gutted I can't make tonight now, psn is down for scheduled maintenance. Will have to see if I can make saturday.

Well that stinks I wanted to see what you got under your ride to see if I can beat it with my Lan-Evo

Back