Wangan League - TXR Style

So there are really only 4 drivers here including me. Not much. :(

Maybe we should just abandon the RPG and just go with having fun on Wangan tracks? :)

I'm still definitely up for this, just seam to have alot against me lol will check to see if I can get on when I get home, just going by whats on the playstation blog page, says it'll be down till 2am gmt.

Isn't four people good enough to race instead of three cause the last time I raced you and Crash I couldn't catch up at all

Not many could.

I have to put it out, but should I just end this? Join in on Circuit*Star's Wangan cruises instead? Or just split and do our own thing from there?

I'd really like to see this work, so anything I can do I will, I'm willing to host rooms at an earlier time in the week for EU people if that'll help and we can try and do something on the weekends for everyone to take part in.

Thats the only problem I have, i Dont really have any people on my friends list that would be interested, they'll COD heads or B-spec grinders lol But I'll send a few messages to some friends, see how i get on.

GTP / PSN: xavierFWD
Car: HONDA NSX R 02
ToR: SSR5 Boss
Stages Unlocked: CR5,SSR5,SSR7 (Waiting for Reply)
Level:0-0-0
Wins/Losses: 0/0

@Elite is that number counting me? Because I'm still in.

@Circuit How'd you get a NSX R? Those are 110 K.

Last edited:
Yes that includes you jacnob.

Yes track day is still on for tomorrow.

How did you get the NSX Circuit?

Looks like I can't do it due to a race today. I was so caught up in practicing. Sorry guys. I'll try to do better in running this league. 👍

Room Number: Closed
Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Name: Track Day but it's all capitalized

Last edited:
I'm in to try this. I was in another wangan league a long time ago, but it was weak and the PSN outage sort of killed it. Havn't been on in a while.

sleeves345 / Sleeves345
Car: 3000GT SL
ToR: Rival
Level: 0
Wins/Losses: 0/0

I've got a bit of a hectic schedule (just graduated, trying to find a job), so I don't know exactly how reliably I'll be able to get online. Would it be better for me to be a wanderer, so I can show up when I can? Or is Rival fine?

Edit: Just wanted to mention that I love the RPG idea. My favorite part of any GT game is the beginning when you're tight for cash and you're just trying to eek out enough wins to buy the next part. Hopefully this takes off and I can get some of that thrill again. I've bought my car and I wanna race and earn some cash!

Last edited:
I couldn't find the thread!!! :ill:
I don't think I can run this anymore. If anyone wants to continue this they may start a new thread and use anything or everything from this one in there own. I will probably be able to do meets here and there but running it seems to be impossible now. I'm never on when supposed to and everything. See you guys later. :)

Back