Wangan League - TXR Style

Someone here drives a Supra and I checked it on mygranturismo.net and it said it was worth over 40,000! He then showed me a screenshot of it worth under 20,000. I think it's just a few pages back. Maybe the previous page. It's amazing how cheap cars go for. I hope you find a good car. đź‘Ť

Just a bunch under 25k, it was a steal. Recently the only good cars under 20k for you lot I've seen are some Silvias or imprezas (it was just under 20k). Good luck and see you guys on track!

Hmmmm, been trying really hard to find a skyline for under 20k, so far its looking like an impreza type III.

I don't think it's possible to find a Skyline under 20,000. Maybe a RWD version of the R32. But I can't think of anything else. Have you decided on the Impreza?

Managed to find a r32, but I dont think it'll be upto much, Found an Evo VI RS for under 20k though, seams to be the fastest lap wise. Im trying to think long term, as I assume we won't be able to change our cars as we progress? So im trying to find something with long term potential.

You'll be able to change cars. You just need he money. And you can only have 1 car at a time. At the moment. I may allow more then one.

Ah ok, thats not so bad then LOL I thought I might have been putting too much thought into picking a car lol

Have you chosen?

Also to all participants, I have posted a schedule in my second post. Look at that to know when to get on.

Should I be using the calender?

Might be a silly question but when you put 12:00PM GMT do you mean midnight? If so i might not be able to make them during the week, can do most week nights and push to a finishing time of midnight, weekends arent so bad as I dont work every weekend. If its midday I also cant make it as i work all day.

Yes. That's midnight for you. Thursday is 2 hours earlier at 10 PM GMT. Gotta have a session for you guys. I think there are 1 or 2 others in your time zone.

Ok, cool, Will try my best to make thursday, I usually have plans thursday night, but can try and get back in time for that, might be 30 mins late. (I know im awkward lol)

Ummm...? :ouch:

------------

Any more interested? Not much people are in to this. But we'll still run the races and such. Just want some more people to maybe get a full lobby.

Ummm...? :ouch:

------------

Any more interested? Not much people are in to this. But we'll still run the races and such. Just want some more people to maybe get a full lobby.

I'm going to assume the beginning was about my comment.

I'm worried that this won't last much longer.:nervous:

Ahh. I'll let it run for the rest of the month. If it goes downhill, that's the end. If it decides to get a little more interest, I'll keep it going.

Finally picked my car!!!! lol Gone for an Impreza coupe STi VI, Picked her up for 19,852 so my first earnings will be going on an oil change lol Cant wait to see whats shes got on the highway! :)

Sorry for being inactive, but probably this week or next week I'll be up for some races in here.

Alright. đź‘Ť

We're going to do a nice little 5 lap race. Everyone in, this will earn you a lot of money. Whether you win or lose really. Maybe do a race multiple times? Hmm....

You are a sneaky one, realizing that i must take part because of my seconding wanderer condition.

1206573862448734250Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_3.svg.med.png

Back