Wangan League - TXR Style

Room is up.

CLOSED

I really don't know the purpose of the Room # is, but I'll put it up since lot's of people do it.

Last edited:
First race of the League. EliteDreamer vs. jacnob - 1 Lap around CR5 Forwards.
Results:
1st: jacnob - Mitsubishi Evolution V GSR '98 - 8000 Cr earned
2nd: EliteDreamer - Mitsubishi Evolution IV GSR '96 - 800 Cr earned

EDIT: 2nd and 3rd race: Same results. :grumpy:

Last edited:
First race of the League. EliteDreamer vs. jacnob - 1 Lap around CR5 Forwards.
Results:
1st: jacnob - Mitsubishi Evolution V GSR '98 - 8000 Cr earned
2nd: EliteDreamer - Mitsubishi Evolution IV GSR '96 - 800 Cr earned

EDIT: 2nd and 3rd race: Same results. :grumpy:

It was 8000? I thought it was 4.:dopey: Either way, it was fun.

So I have 21,500. Hmmmmm, should I stick with the Evo, or buy sumthin else?

What is the price limit for buying a car?

Waiting to join until more people start at this. It would be very hard to keep up with an Evo with only 20,000cr to start off with.

It was quite difficult to keep up with him in the straights. But remember, gotta work your way up to a Boss. Race others to get money. And I understand you don't want to join until others do. It makes sense. I hope you join in later. :cheers:

With only one rival, it's quite hard. Unless Driftking, you want to battle non stop so we can earn some money haha :P

Oh I didn't notice that. :lol:

I think I'm going to change up some of the race requirement stuff for now. Due to low amounts of people, you know?

I mean the structure is good, it's just that because Timber has his Initial D RPG setup. None of the old Wangan guys are active anymore.

Well you were apart of that Wangan club if I remember right. I noticed after it closed due to people fighting and complaining and weak structure and leadership. I looked at my friends list the other day, and I deleted 50+ people for being unactive for 5 months+

Looks like the only good cars within 20k price range is a Miata or Civic Hatch haha.

jacnob managed to find an Evo 5 for 19k. Amazing, so cheap but so fast. I think I'm going to raise the start money. :lol:

No, the start money is fine. We just need more active folks. Also how do you become a team leader?

No, the start money is fine. We just need more active folks. Also how do you become a team leader?

I think you actually need some people for the team first. :grumpy: Having only 3 people is kinda retarded. I'll do some advertising on GT5

Taking interest, going to need time to get everything in order.

GTP / PSN: Crashbroke23
Car: Toyota Supra RZ '97
ToR: Wanderer
Stages Unlocked: CR5
Level: 0 - 0 - 0 - 0
Wins/Losses: 2/1

Last edited:
Taking interest, going to need time to get everything in order.

GTP / PSN: Crashbroke23
Car: Toyota Supra RZ '97
ToR: Wanderer
Wins/Losses: 0/0

I'm afraid the Supra RZ isn't within price range of your start money. Your going to have to switch to a different car. But I'm glad your in! Welcome. :)

GTP / PSN: GTP_Shigegaki
Car: Nissan Silvia K's (S13) '89
ToR: Rival
Wins/Losses: 0/0

Back