NEW SAT. GT-LM/LMP/Gp. C Mini-Enduro NEW

• Thread starter posimosh
  • 17 comments
United States
SF/CA/USA
posiloan
posixmosh
Saturday Afternoons PST/ Saturday Evening GMT

670pp-685pp straight limit with success ballast.
Start Medium Tyres/ After Pit "whatever"
2 hour total participation time 20 minutes quali./ 1h30m (ish) race. Ten minute break between
Practice race NOV 20th to talk, suggest, and iron out any conflicts in rules or time limits.

Saturday leagues seem to keep falling apart Due to people missing a race then dropping so... we will allow 1 drop or missed race and the scoring will be based on a Google spreadsheet that I will distribute the link to once we get solid numbers.
Circuit%252520de%252520la%252520Sarthe%2525202009_2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I have posted in a few other places Seth, this weekend was too last minute.... So last minute that I didn't realize that I was busy today and didn't make it. There are about 5 others that have shown strong interest and about ten that said "sure" but haven't followed up. I Shall be beautifying the page and promoting the thread in the next few days.
If you have any suggestions...
BE SURE TO POST SUGGESTIONS HERE SO WE CAN DISCUSS THEM.

sounds good to me sign me up ((psn,jamesybograt) gtp,jamesybograt)
a list of cars that are acceptable wouldn't go amiss..
sounds to me like RX7LM teritory???👍:)

i'd maybe be interested if this is for lmp1 cars with serious real power...not with those fake turbochargers who get them a lot faster than they usually are...is the pp limit 685 to balance the cars to the level of the year 2011? you know they almost reached the same times this year? they were not much slower than before...they just had less horsepower and a smaller motor...and i'd like to know exactly what this event would be like...rules...driving aids...etc etc

Cool, it looks like we are finally building some momentum here.... What day/ time is good for u?

I'm on PST so I usually am the worst to work with it seems in these things...I have a Saturday championship and soon a possible Friday. But thursday or early friday seems to work or mid Friday.

Friday mid day or Thursday. I have a staurday race already but if it's later Saturday night that works for me as well. I'm on MST/MDT in the U.S. so I'm usually hard to work with. Sorry.

edit: sorry for double post the first post didn't show up

ehm...i usually have time each evening except im doing sth with friends etc...i think it might be clever to discuss every race's date...

Thursday night my time would be great! But what time would you be running is all I need to know. Oh and on a side note where did you two get your avatar pics at...I want a Le Mans prototype pic or a GT2 car

This thread still going? I'm up for this, we need more interest! This is about as close to open as a series can get. Free up to a certain PP, the GT cars can be almost on par with LMP's.

Just a heads-up that "junk" characters in front of thread titles are not permitted, and will be edited.

Thanks for your cooperation.

We could move it to race series thread and see what interest it gets? I think more people would be interested if it was in the other thread section.

probably one of you should do that because i dont have much experience with forums...but a good idea...

I'm thinking of trying to combine this group with another 1 or two other disparate groups to ensure that we have a full grid... waddaya think?

Back